Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi
_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

After the humiliating loss to B Munich...

Do you think Messi should stay in Barca?

Do you think he will stay in Barca?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After the humiliating loss to B Munich...

Do you think Messi should stay in Barca?

Do you think he will stay?

Comments
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Bartomeu has privately considered the possibility of Messi leaving, and sees positives.

please remind me of this quote if Messi leaves.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Messi close to leaving according to Spanish Football journalist - Guilleme Balague.

Guilleme Balague is like... one of the worst sporting journalist I know. They have been a lot of better journalist who have reported that Messi might leave so I believe it might be true.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well, there it is.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

Yeah confirmed Messi wants to leave...

Damn! Biggest silly season news by far. But there are rumours that Barca will not let him go without a ”fight”. There is this clause that is to let Messi go for free after the season. Problem is that Barca considers that clause is to May/June.

So guys where will he end up?

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

only option is Man. City imo due to money.

however imagine after all Messi did for Barcelona, it will end up at the court, wouldn't even be surprised if there were attempts on Bartomeu if he does't resign asap.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Agree with @quik. Can't see anywhere other than City. Maybe PSG, but that's be pretty cringe given Neymar.

Basically, the horrible Middle Eastern teams can afford him and no one else.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

I'm just saying, we entered a world where Juventus might have to sell Ronaldo cheap because of his wage which mean United might have a chance and Messi want to leave Barca and City could be the only club that could sign him... Which mean, no matter how unlikely it is, there could be a tiny chance we see the Messi/Ronaldo rivality revived in the PL. :D

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

“Messi has chosen Manchester City as the club he wants to play for next, per @marcelobechler”

imagine Liverpool battling for Premier League, then City gets Messi, United gets Ronaldo, Chelsea adding Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, Thiago Silva, Chilwell.. mate EPL is gonna be stacked.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

...the horrible Middle Eastern teams...

😕😢

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Lionel Messi will play for Milan next season 🙌

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Man. City it is.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

😕😢

Cheer up mates. We actually like those teams, well some of us at least. XD But more seriously, as a neutral, I'm all for those foreign investor bringing a club who couldn't compete with the top level and make them a top club. As long as its done with respect toward the club, the federation its part of and the fans.

@quikzyyy Well, reuniting with Guardiola would make the most sense tbh for him. But for sure, if City get Messi, I'm really not convinced the EPL is gonna stay as interesting. :S

• History

😕😢

Cheer up mates. We actually like those teams, well some of us at least.

@quikzyyy Well, reuniting with Guardiola would make the most sense tbh for him. But for sure, if City get Messi, I'm really not convinced the EPL is gonna stay as interesting. :S

😕😢

Cheer up mates. We actually like those teams, well some of us at least. XD But more seriously, as a neutral, I'm all for those foreign investor bringing a club who couldn't compete with the top level and make them top club themselve. As long as its done with respect toward the club, the federation its part and the fans.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I welcome Messi in EPL. Guardiola will turn him into prime state. City shouldn’t miss out on this opportunity

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Well said! :D

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sterling Aguero Messi
KDB Bernardo Rodri

that's a decent squad

while you still have: Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Torres, Gundogan, Fernandinho and Foden on the bench...

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Sterling Aguero Messi
KDB Bernardo Rodri

that's a decent squad

enter image description here

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

The dream is for Cr7 to play in the same team as messi

• History

The dream is for Cr7 to play in the same team as messi, I won't be happy with any other outcome.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No team can afford both players at the same time.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch @Marcus2011 Actually, you know what, if PSG actually manage to sign both Messi and Ronaldo and keep Neymar, I'll think I'll stop being a neutral. People calling me plastic be damned.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Watch Newcastle United takeover get complete and now the injected club look to bring Messi and Ronaldo in. O.O