Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man Utd have bid €50 million for Anthony Martial
Comments
FredTilson 9 years ago Edited
Manchester City, France 61 769

According to Le Parisien, Monaco want €60 million and Rojo on loan.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

According to Le Parisien, Moncao want €60 million and Rojo on loan.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LMAO , this is a comedy !

UEFA needs to place transfer cap ! I say like 100 million every team from top to bottom . Then things will balance out and prices will fall according to the demand and how much money other clubs have , how badly they want to buy or sell ! Monaco knows that United can spend and they don't need to sell , so they are pushing ridiculous amounts .

FredTilson 9 years ago

I don't see what's wrong with it. If united had gone for someone like Lacazette at the start they would have got him, you can't expect a team to sell its only decent striker on the last day of the window for a non ridiculous amount.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@fred

To think about it again , You are right , nothing wrong with it at this stage . They don't need to sell and they should definitely raise the price . Ofcourse amount is still too much but United want him and Monaco can't sell only striker .

Hey here is irony . Ever heard United fans accusing your club ruining football with ridiculous transfer deals ? Look at em now :D

Where is that philosophy and academy .. ? Yea I thought so ..

FredTilson 9 years ago

Its all part of val gaals masterplan. Don't you remember he put Tim Krul on at the world cup before the penalties. #genius.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

2 days later he signs for someone else and United be like: we didn't want him anyway.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont even want to discuss about our freakin ridiculous tranfer policy any more. It's exshauting and has shown NOTHING so far...

The whole team is not an unit, a bunch of individuals forced on the field but the core game reflection is bad.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

This is pure comedy. I mean let's say he scores 35 goals in a season 3 years later, it's still not the right thing to do. What Man Utd need currently is a striker that would score 20+ goals this & next season, and I highly doubt Anthony Martial will do it considering he scored 8 goals in Ligue 1 last season ...

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

wasn't he supposed to spend on a superstar signing? why on martial and for that much?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sky sources understand Monaco have agreed a fee worth £36m with Manchester United for striker Anthony Martial. That's not 80, neither 60.

FredTilson 9 years ago

All french sources are reporting 60 + 20. The 36m figure was likely leaked by United to prevent embarrasment

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I think Sky must be right in this case. 56m pounds would be beyond ridiculous.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Seeings as I don't bother with rumours, I won't believe jack until I see this actually go through.

Also, who is Anthony Martial?

I am seriously pissed off right now. At this point and time, this seems like a knee-jerk move, and almost all knee-jerk transfers are bad transfers.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@fred tilson frnech rumours aren't necessarily the most reliable. only english ones.

FredTilson 9 years ago Edited

L'Equipe are pretty reliable with French Football. AS has an article saying a 40m bid from Chelsea was rejected. Why would they reject 40m and then accept 36m?

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/19/champions/1440017852_690396.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

L'Equipe are pretty reliable with French Football.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Yep 60million + 20mill bonus and they mock us (chelsea) for spending to much blablabla....

Marcus2011 9 years ago

I think this transfer came up after De Gea is being settled to move to Madrid .

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Yea they said that real buyed de gea for around 30million euros, thats really cheap for a top keeper.