Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kane signature dirty move
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

https://streamable.com/os3irh

absolutely disgusting, not wishing anyone an injury, but this is very dangerous and could easily break someone neck.. how he still wasn't punished just shows how incompetent FA referees are.

Comments
Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

@Lodatz I love Kane and he's a great player but he definetly got a bit of a dirty side, definetly not one of the worst player I seen in that regard though. I'm pretty sure he was worse under certain manager though.

Now lets be clear, there are plenty of great player that are recognised for their talent and can be dirty at time, Eden Hazard, Neymar, Vini Junior, Bruno Fernandes. All great player but all were or are capable of being dirty on the field, either to win time or rile their opponents. Honestly, its part of the game and while its not alway great to see, I don't think its the end of the world. Worth noting I don't think Kane is generally as bad as any of the player named earlier.

Now you want a Spurs player I considered more dirty than talented? Erik Lamela, that guy could be an absolute jerk and wasn't honestly alway all that great, funny enough, he was part of a small cast of player I liked for acting this way like Diego Costa, Rudiger and Emiliano Martínez.