Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kane signature dirty move
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

https://streamable.com/os3irh

absolutely disgusting, not wishing anyone an injury, but this is very dangerous and could easily break someone neck.. how he still wasn't punished just shows how incompetent FA referees are.

Comments
Lodatz 3 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

See guys, this is why the forum is dead. This is why the forum is never coming back. It's still, to this day, filled with childish, biased narratives, and the moment an adult comes along and makes an argument you can't counter, out comes all the same trolling tactics and personal attacks.

This forum stays dead because you guys still refuse to just grow up. It's sad.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so reaching 250 goals now means Harry Kane is successful player?

what a beautiful argument this is, absolutely brilliant, i'd take these 250 goals of winning absolutely nothing over any trophy in the world, hell I'd throw al the FA Cups, Community Shields even the golden EPL trophy to be this successful.

Lodatz 3 years ago

so reaching 250 goals now means Harry Kane is successful player?

Doing it faster than anyone else excerpt Lionel Messi does, yes. Sorry, are you now at the point where you're just going to outright diss Harry Kane and pretend he isn't as good as he is, because you couldn't handle my argument about his clever positioning and drawing of the foul?

Thanks for proving my point. :)

i'd take these 250 goals of winning absolutely nothing over any trophy in the world, hell I'd throw al the FA Cups, Community Shields even the golden EPL trophy to be this successful.

That's a bold claim for someone whose team is sitting in a relegation battle despite winning the FA Cup last season. :)

See? You can't do anything other than be childish. This is why the forum is dead, and always will be.

Lodatz 3 years ago Edited

Seriously, though, really think about this.

There is SO MUCH to talk about regarding football right now. Is Jose Mourinho proving his doubters wrong? How come Arsenal have slipped down to 15th. Is Arteta actually a coach? Can Liverpool resume their form? Will Son and Kane become the most prolific partnership in Premier League history? What's going on with FC Barcelona, and will Messi stay? How come Guardiola isn't having as good a season as usual?

So much to talk about. And yet? The most active thread, the day after Tottenham win the NLD to stay top of the league, and Harry Kane reaches 250 goals faster than anyone in world football other than Messi, is a bunch of Arsenal fans whining about Harry Kane doing what center forwards have been doing for years.

That's the state of this forum. And, even worse, the moment someone rolls in and challenges this narrative, all pretense of conversation flies out the window and you just resort to personal attacks.

Same old sh*t. Just grow up and learn to accept when you're wrong. It's not hard.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Seriously, though, really think about this.

There is SO MUCH to talk about regarding football right now. Is Jose Mourinho proving his doubters wrong? How come Arsenal have slipped down to 15th. Is Arteta actually a coach? Can Liverpool resume their form? Will Son and Kane become the most prolific partnership in Premier League history? What's going on with FC Barcelona, and will Messi stay? How come Guardiola isn't having as good a season as usual?

So much to talk about. And yet? The most active thread, the day after Tottenham win the NLD to stay top of the league, and Harry Kane reaches 250 goals faster than anyone in world football other than Messi, is a bunch of Arsenal fans whining about Harry Kane doing what center forwards have been doing for years.

That's the state of this forum. And, even worse, the moment someone rolls in and challenges this narrative, all pretense of conversation flies out the window and you just resort to personal attacks.

Same old sh*t.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

See? You can't do anything other than be childish. This is why the forum is dead, and always will be.

1. I pointed you that everyone on this forum (well, except you of course), agree that it's dirty play, but we are childish.
  2. I posted you biggest football community where everyone one way agrees it's dirty play, but they are all childish.
  3. I post you now another thread where everyone thinks it's dirty play, are they all childish? https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1323683969876041728
  4. You suddenly bring into the debate how successful Harry Kane is, despite it has nothing to do with dirty play.
  5. When you're pointed out that successful Harry Kane hasn't managed to win a single trophy I'm childish.

Same old sh*t. Just grow up and learn to accept when you're wrong. It's not hard.

Yeah, whole world is wrong, except lodatz.

I pointed you that everyone on this forum (well, except you of course), agree that it's dirty play, but we are childish.

LOL just because some people on FootyRoom's forum think something, does not mean it is true. For instance, for years, the conventional wisdom here on FoortyRoom's forum was that Kane is an unremarkable striker. "One season wonder", "limited and one-dimensional", "tap-in merchant" etc, and whenever someone like me would point out that he's actually really fantastic, you all just scoffed and made your pathetic personal attacks. FootyRoom's forum has a very strong track record of being dead WRONG, because of all the childsh bias that still lurks here. That's why the forum is dead.

I posted you biggest football community where everyone one way agrees it's dirty play, but they are all childish.

Where? You did nothing of the sort. Where is this "biggest football community" you're talking about?

I post you now another thread where everyone thinks it's dirty play, are they all childish?

That depends. If they make the same poor arguments that you have, and then resort to pathetic personal attacks when someone shows they are wrong, like you guys have, then yes, that is childish.

You suddenly bring into the debate how successful Harry Kane is, despite it has nothing to do with dirty play.

It has everything to do with the reason why someone would claim he is dirty, even when he is not. People hate players from rival clubs who are successful, like Harry Kane. The fact that you're an Arsenal fan who has literally nothing better to post about than whining about Harry Kane being an intelligent forward is merely proving my point that forum is dead and always will be.

And on that note, how come you can't respond to anything I actually said about the play? How come you can't respond the the fact that forwards have been doing this for years, and it's even called "making a back" for someone?

It's because you're wrong, but you sure don't want to admit it. :)

When you're pointed out that successful Harry Kane hasn't managed to win a single trophy I'm childish.

lol YES, that is entirely childish, and is clearly just a coping mechanism for you, because you can't admit that he's one of the best players in world football. The other way in which you are being childish is refusing to respond to any of the points I made.

No, just you guys here on FootyRoom. :) You're not "the world", mate. You're just some biased Arsenal fans on a completely dead forum who are upset because Harry Kane smashed you again.

You know I'm right.

If you truly believe I'm not, then respond to what I said about Kane's positional movement, the drawing of the foul, the over-commitment of opposing players, and the fact that this is not only and old tactic but is so old it even has a name.

• History

I pointed you that everyone on this forum (well, except you of course), agree that it's dirty play, but we are childish.

LOL just because some people on FootyRoom's forum think something, does not mean it is true. For instance, for years, the conventional wisdom here on FoortyRoom's forum was that Kane is an unremarkable striker. "One season wonder", "limited and one-dimensional", "tap-in merchant" etc, and whenever someone like me would point out that he's actually really fantastic, you all just scoffed and made your pathetic personal attacks. FootyRoom's forum has a very strong track record of being dead WRONG. That's why the forum is dead.

I posted you biggest football community where everyone one way agrees it's dirty play, but they are all childish.

Where? You did nothing of the sort. Where is this "biggest football community" you're talking about?

I post you now another thread where everyone thinks it's dirty play, are they all childish?

That depends. If they make the same poor arguments that you do, and then resort to pathetic personal attacks when someone shows they are wrong, like you guys do, then yes, that is childish.

You suddenly bring into the debate how successful Harry Kane is, despite it has nothing to do with dirty play.

It has everything to do with the reason why someone would claim he is dirty, even when he is not. The fact that you're an Arsenal fan who has literally nothing better to post about than whining about Harry Kane being an intelligent forward is merely proving my point that forum is dead and always will be.

And on that note, how come you can't respond to anything I actually said about the play? How come you can't respond the the fact that forwards have been doing this for years, and it's even called "making a back" for someone?

When you're pointed out that successful Harry Kane hasn't managed to win a single trophy I'm childish.

lol YES, that is entirely childish, and is clearly just a coping mechanism for you, because you can't admit that he's one of the best players in world football. The other way in which you are being childish is refusing to respond to any of the points I made. The real problem here is, and this has been a problem with FootyRoom for a long, long time, is that you guys simply won't let yourself ever admit that Lodatz is right.

That's why I had to suffer years of tiki's trolling, Dynastian's racism, and Golazo's personal attacks, among many, many others. It's all because you guys simply won't admit that Lodatz is right. That's why Gennady tried to distract away from the conversation with nonsense about Trump, and it's why you're now trying to point to equally biased plebs on Sky Sports as your appeal to authority because you can't refute what I've actually said about Kane's positional play. It's more important to behave like a bunch of childish, playground bullies than just admit when Lodatz is right.

No, just you guys here on FootyRoom. :) You're not "the world", mate. You're just some Arsenal fans on a completely dead forum who are upset because Harry Kane smashed you again.

You know I'm right.

LOL just because some people on FootyRoom's forum think something, does not mean it is true. For instance, for years, the conventional wisdom here on FoortyRoom's forum was that Kane is an unremarkable striker. "One season wonder", "limited and one-dimensional", "tap-in merchant" etc, and whenever someone like me would point out that he's actually really fantastic, you all just scoffed and made your pathetic personal attacks. FootyRoom's forum has a very strong track record of being dead WRONG, because of all the childsh bias that still lurks here. That's why the forum is dead.

That depends. If they make the same poor arguments that you do, and then resort to pathetic personal attacks when someone shows they are wrong, like you guys do, then yes, that is childish.

It has everything to do with the reason why someone would claim he is dirty, even when he is not. The fact that you're an Arsenal fan who has literally nothing better to post about than whining about Harry Kane being an intelligent forward is merely proving my point that forum is dead and always will be.

lol YES, that is entirely childish, and is clearly just a coping mechanism for you, because you can't admit that he's one of the best players in world football. The other way in which you are being childish is refusing to respond to any of the points I made. The real problem here is, and this has been a problem with FootyRoom for a long, long time, is that you guys simply won't let yourself ever admit that Lodatz is right.

That's why I had to suffer years of tiki's trolling, Dynastian's racism, and Golazo's personal attacks, among many, many others. It's all because you guys simply won't admit that Lodatz is right. That's why Gennady tried to distract away from the conversation with nonsense about Trump, and it's why you're now trying to point to equally biased plebs on Sky Sports as your appeal to authority because you can't refute what I've actually said about Kane's positional play. It's more important to behave like a bunch of childish, playground bullies than just admit when Lodatz is right.

No, just you guys here on FootyRoom. :) You're not "the world", mate. You're just some Arsenal fans on a completely dead forum who are upset because Harry Kane smashed you again.

You know I'm right.

No, just you guys here on FootyRoom. :) You're not "the world", mate. You're just some biased Arsenal fans on a completely dead forum who are upset because Harry Kane smashed you again.

You know I'm right.

That's why I had to suffer years of tiki's trolling, Dynastian's racism, and Golazo's personal attacks, among many, many others. It's all because you guys simply won't admit that Lodatz is right. That's why Gennady tried to distract away from the conversation with nonsense about Trump, and it's why you're now trying to point to equally biased plebs on Sky Sports Twitter feed as your appeal to authority because you can't refute what I've actually said about Kane's positional play. It's more important to behave like a bunch of childish, playground bullies than just admit when Lodatz is right.

You know I'm right.

Lodatz 3 years ago

LOL even more hilarious is that scrolling through the comments in that Sky Twitter feed, most people actually agree with me!

"Here for all the bitter and obsessed Scousers and Woolwich fans. Not disappointed." - 82 likes.

"I’m seeing sooo many people who really just want to say “I wish players at my club were as good at football as Harry Kane and did stuff like this”" - 31 likes

"Did he know what he was doing? Yes. Was he looking for it? Yes. Was Lallana reckless and did he commit a foul? Also yes. Definite penalty." - 501 likes

"Where were these questions in interviews with Mané Salah Bruno for their constant diving the last few years?? Or is it only worth discussion if Harry Kane wins a penalty" - 506 likes.

"Lallana jumps knee first into Kane’s back and Kane has to defend himself Face with tears of joy. Talk about living rent free in peoples heads. The Sky agenda against Spurs is getting ridiculous now. Little old Spurs really are rattling a few this year, you love to see it." - 11 likes

"Lallana left the ground, was reckless and not in control. Could of paralysed Kane with that knee in the back. I hope the FA take retrospective action" - 51 likes

"Don’t defend yourself next time @HKane because you definitely do not have to. Ridiculous." - 362 likes.

LOL so much for the world agreeing with you.

• History

"Here for all the bitter and obsessed Scousers and Woolwich fans. Not disappointed." - 82 likes.

"I’m seeing sooo many people who really just want to say “I wish players at my club were as good at football as Harry Kane and did stuff like this”" - 31 likes

"Did he know what he was doing? Yes. Was he looking for it? Yes. Was Lallana reckless and did he commit a foul? Also yes. Definite penalty." - 501 likes

"Where were these questions in interviews with Mané Salah Bruno for their constant diving the last few years?? Or is it only worth discussion if Harry Kane wins a penalty" - 506 likes.

"Lallana jumps knee first into Kane’s back and Kane has to defend himself Face with tears of joy. Talk about living rent free in peoples heads. The Sky agenda against Spurs is getting ridiculous now. Little old Spurs really are rattling a few this year, you love to see it." - 11 likes

"Lallana left the ground, was reckless and not in control. Could of paralysed Kane with that knee in the back. I hope the FA take retrospective action" - 51 likes

"Don’t defend yourself next time @HKane because you definitely do not have to. Ridiculous." - 362 likes.

LOL I have't found a single anti-Kane comment there that has even 5 likes. So much for the world agreeing with you.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

• History

Its clear bias, I'm a fan of any good footballer including kane but that doesn't mean I'll ignore any bad move they make. Its a dirty move end of story

Its clear bias, I'm a fan of good football and kane is quality but that doesn't mean I'll ignore any bad move they make. Its a dirty move end of story

ramaboy10 3 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Lodatz if it's too childish for you, then just leave please. I think you should go on reddit and speak your opinions to a larger audience. If people there seem to agree with you then fair enough. But even there the vast vast majority from fans all over can see how dirty and cheap and dangerous that foul is.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Rules need to be changed. Rule 12 : it's up to ref interpretation for aerial duels...

You aren't obliged to jump or to challenge the ball, touching someone in the air is a foul, but if the guy jumps on you and may cause a counter attack by winning the duel, you are obliged to foul him or your coach will kick your ass...

I'm not really annoyed by tricky players, I defended Costa many times, it's just that Kane has this clean student image I don't think he wants to be seen that way...

Ref is there to judge, for me it's part of the game until rule get changed, but I doubt we would charge someone who refuses the duel, even if it's dangerous for opposition...

I used to refuse the duel too lol, by putting your back in opposition you have big chances of getting a tactical foul...

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Now Kane suffered injury from a closely related signature dark art...

I will him all the best luck. But I hope this will change this disgusting behavior

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Man, that suck, but honestly, if he really was going for his classic move, then its kinda hard to feel completely bad for him. Part of me think this is a bit of karma. Agreed with tuan though, hopefully, that will teach him that this kind of move isn't okay to do and that its dangerous for him and his opponent.

Lodatz 2 years ago

Kane's behavior was never disgusting. He was a clever player who tricked rival players into fouling him. That's why the referee awarded a foul to Kane against the other player every single time.

This is still as true today as it was 12 months ago.

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Lodatz, have you ever played football and got that? landed one badly and almost broke your neck? I would like to see if you still think the other guy is clever...

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

"If Harry Kane murdered someone, the ref would give the corpse a yellow card"
😂 🤣

Lodatz 5 months ago Edited

enter image description here

• History

Lodatz 5 months ago Edited