Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kane signature dirty move
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

https://streamable.com/os3irh

absolutely disgusting, not wishing anyone an injury, but this is very dangerous and could easily break someone neck.. how he still wasn't punished just shows how incompetent FA referees are.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Player being dirty under Mourinho. Thats totally unheard of.

I mean, everyone knew Mou managed Diego Costa and we all know the reputation he had at Chelsea.

And Rashford was diving a lot more under Mourinho as well.

Some people will disagree and say it got nothing to do with him but at this point, I kinda accepted that how Mou striker will tend to play.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Being dirty is one thing, but this is absolutely disgusting move. You get send off for this in NFL, NHL, NBA or any other sports. Of course FA is not going to punish their GoLdEn BoY, but if he keeps doing this someone is going to get seriously injured, this could easily end up tearing ACL or even breaking neck..

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

I tore my own MCL off a situation like this. In my case, I don't believe it was intentional, but there's a ton of injury potential here, and that fact that he's doing it repeatedly is the definition of dirty.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, you are right, its worse than just it being dirty, its dangerous. Hopefully, this is getting more and more remarked and the ref will be harsher with him which in turn, will lead him to stop doing it.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I love how he looks and waits just for the right time to undercut. He will continue to do it until they hit him with fines and suspension, so I guess we will see that for a long time to come. haha

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This is yellow at best for me. Fouls are part of the game...
Not even a yellow in the 90's...
Btw not following football lately except Barca games, Kane is on 8 goals 10 assists in the league, best ratio in Europe. Is he doing that good ?

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@tiki_taka Kane been very solid but not as impressive as Son for me. He got 4 of those assist against Southampton and if it would have been another player who got his pass, it propably wouldn't even entered the goal.

As for the Kane undercut, I understand what you mean but the fact he does it often and on purpose is what really problematic. The fact he keep this up make it far more likely that he will cause another player or even himself an injury. Just check this video for how dangerous that kind of move can be:

I mean, if this doesn't convince you that what Kane is doing isn't dangerous, I don't know what will

Lodatz 3 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

LOL look at all this bollox being said about Kane being dirty just because Adam Lallana kneed him in the back.

If Kane wants to stand somewhere on the pitch and someone wants to leap into him because they're not paying attention, that's not Kane being dirty, that's someone else being dumb.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

LOL look at all this bollox being said about Kane being dirty just because Adam Lallana kneed him in the back.

If Kan wants to stand somewhere on the pitch and someone wants to leap into him because they're not paying attention, that's not Kane being dirty, that's someone else being dumb.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

here's another image from Kane vs Brighton game where he doesn't even care about the ball, just trying to "get fouled", so is this another "Lallana kneed him?" or did "Gabriel kneed him as well?" 'enter image description here

you can check pundits talking about how dangerous it is here: https://streamable.com/e2yslx
he does this in every game, as you can see, but of course Harry Kane the golden boy of England will get away with it, just like when he 2 footed that Newcastle player injured him for 2-3 months and only got yellow.

it's all fun and games probably for you, until someone lands badly and then we will see *Karry Kane is sorry he never mean to do that"

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Yeah!! Lodatz showing up, alway's great!! :D Even if he being "a tiny bit" bias toward his team. I mean honestly, look at that video in the first post and its obvious that Kane is never playing the ball and is alway very aware of what his opponent doing.

I mean, just look slowly at the first incident with West Ham he look first toward his oppenent, see he's about to jump, then he throw himself in his leg to disbalance him and make him fall. At normal speed, it look as if its the West Ham player who make contact with Kane and thats exactly what Kane is hoping the referee think. But slow it down and its obvious for all to see.

Don't get me wrong Lodatz, Kane a great striker and I don't hate him at all but that kind of move is dangerous to both him and is opponent and he really ought to stop it.

Lodatz 3 years ago

you can check pundits talking about how dangerous it is here

I don't give two craps about what the pundits have to say about it. These are the same pundits who tried to flog Kane to United 3 years in a row. So long as he wears a Tottenham shirt, all these ex-Arsenal, ex-Chelsea, ex-United players are going to never give him the credit he deserves, and whine about every little thing he does.

he does this in every game

No, he doesn't. He's done it three times, total, and every single time the opposing player has leapt into the air, jumping into the space that he decided to occupy. He's not fouling anyone. He's just drawing the foul from others.

Think about this: if Player A stands in front of the ball and, player B runs into him trying to get to the ball, whose foul is that? It's a foul on the part of Player B, who should have gone around Player A to get to it. This is no different. All Kane is doing is standing while the other player leaps into the air.

it's all fun and games probably for you, until someone lands badly

Maybe, just maybe, players should not be so reckless when flying through the air in the first place. Would you rather Kane jumped up for it and risked a clash of heads? All he's doing is letting the other person jump for the ball.

The game evolves, lads.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

All Kane is doing is standing while the other player leaps into the air.

Problem is that isn't just standing there, he obviously make contact with the player in the air to make him lose his balance.

He said it himself about the incident with Llalana that he try to put his body in opposition to Llalana. Of course he gonna make the other player fall if he goes out of his way to put his body in way of the other player jump. Either jump and fight for the ball in the air or stay clear of the other player way.

If he keep this up, he could seriously injure another player or be himself injured.

Lodatz 3 years ago

Problem is that isn't just standing there, he obviously make contact with the player in the air to make him lose his balance.

My point is that it's the other way around. He stands somewhere where he knows that the player in the air is going to make contact with HIM. Adam Lallana jumped into the air, and then found himself kneeing Kane in the back. That's not making Lallana lose his balance as I see it, because that happens more if Kane actually jumps for the ball. They'd be both trying to shove each other out of the way to get their head onto the ball, no? That would disrupt their balance far more.

All he's doing is saying: you leap for the ball, and I'll just collect the foul.

If he keep this up, he could seriously injure another player or be himself injured.

Only if the other player is being absurdly reckless. In which case they will deserve a card.

Look, if Drogba was doing this back in 2008, half the world's punditry would be calling it shrewd center forward play.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Lodatz Well, to be honest, there are quite a few pundit taking Kane side and saying he is rather smart there. I don't agree with them however.

Anyway, Llalana incident aside, whats your take on the Creswell or Gabriel incidents? I mean, its even more obvious on those two (especially the Gabriel one) that Kane is going out of his to make contact with the opponent that is in the air. I mean, at least, the incident with Llalana it looked like Kane might be playing the ball but the other two, not so much. :(

Lodatz 3 years ago

My take on them is that it's clever play, drawing a foul. Yes, the Gabriel one seems to have faster movement on Kane's part to get into the space, but ultimately I think it's simply giving the other player a tough choice to make. If the other player over-commits by assuming they need to leap high to contest the ball, Kane simply scoops the foul. If the other player reads this, and doesn't jump, then it becomes a question of whose feet can nick it away from the other, with Kane the obvious favorite given the position he took up.

That's why I think it's smart play. Maybe it will cause fewer players to launch themselves into the air?

I guess we'll see how referees treat this sort of thing moving forward, but I don't think Kane himself is guilty of dirty or dangerous play here, anymore than sticking a toe out to touch the ball out of play, knowing your opponent is already launching their foot at it. In that scenario, Kane gets kicked, his touch makes sure it's a stonewall foul, and there you go. It's taking advantage of the other player's over-commitment to the challenge. To me it's not much different when Kane slips into space knowing he will have a player launch themselves at him.

We can agree to disagree I guess.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

We can agree to disagree I guess.

Indeed, but you still make good point though. I will have to concede this.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: yellow at best??? Yes. In a single game. But Kane has done it repeatedly and seems to have no warning whatsoever from his coach.

This is a very very dangerous act, it can end a player career if one falls and breaks his neck.

This is one of the faults that i disgust more than hand on the face, seems innocent at first glance, but dirty dirty at max.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The opponent is busy looking at the ball whilst kane is looking at his opponent. Kane invades the opponent's landing zone when they are in the air, giving them no chance to control how they land. There is a complete disregard by kane for the opponent's health and safety. This without doubt deserves a lengthy ban. An action being smart doesn't disqualify it from being wrong.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well tuan, most of them were tactical fouls... I don't think he aims to injury or hurt but I don't have the whole vision on it and it's the reason I won't defend it.

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

lmao lodatz showing how brain dead he is. Using the its a contact game argument as an excuse for this sort of dangerous shit. What do you think happens when people start getting injured? The rule makers WILL have to make changes. Then it becomes less interesting because of people abusing this sort of dangerous play and then it really becomes less of a contact sport. Why do you think we get yellow cards because of lighter offences than back in the "good ol' days" its because people were getting seriously hurt because people realised they can nearly get away with murder and not get punished.

Also very important point, when someone is in the air they can not change their trajectory, so whoever is on the ground last is at fault for any collision because they are able to change direction or not collide, so don't put shift the blame away from Kane by saying they shouldn't of checks notes jumped to head the ball (how fucking dare they jump to head a ball).