Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kane signature dirty move
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

https://streamable.com/os3irh

absolutely disgusting, not wishing anyone an injury, but this is very dangerous and could easily break someone neck.. how he still wasn't punished just shows how incompetent FA referees are.

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is just another example of matchfixing. Without kane spurs wouldn't be in the top 4

This is just another example of matchfixing. Kane should be in a lengthy ban and without him spurs wouldn't have been in the top 4

ramaboy10 3 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If Kane wants to stand somewhere on the pitch and someone wants to leap into him because they're not paying attention, that's not Kane being dirty, that's someone else being dumb.

'Someone wants to leap into him because they're not paying attention"

You mean the player that had his eyes on the ball and and jump for it?

And instead of fighting for the ball kane deliberately barges into him? How is that not dirty? You are deluded beyond belief

Lodatz 3 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

LOL look at all the Arsenal fans yelling at me because your player is stupid enough to jump into Kane's back.

Jumped RECKLESSLY for it. Recklessly. What are fouls given for, again? Oh, yeah illegal contact and reckless play. Gabriel really should be ashamed of himself.

lmao lodatz showing how brain dead he is. Using the its a contact game argument as an excuse for this sort of dangerous ****

lol look at you unable to read. I'm not the one making the 'contact sport argument', you are. You are insisting that Kane should challenge physically fort the ball. Why? All he has to do is stand in the right place and wait for your donkey-headed player to jump into his back. It's reckless and dangerous play on behalf of Gabriel. Hopefully Arteta has a word with him about it. If he's still there in a week's time, that is.

Why do you think we get yellow cards

Because players like Gabriel do reckless and dangerous things, and they should be punished.

Also very important point, when someone is in the air they can not change their trajectory,

A very good reason to not jump recklessly into the air. You might not be able to change your direction and prevent yourself from kneeing someone in the back.

I'm glad Gabriel was called on it by the ref, although for the sake of letting the game flow I'm also glad Gabriel didn't get booked for it. It would have been a shame to give some people an excuse for the scoreline.

(how fucking dare they jump to head a ball).

LOL how dare Kane not jump and instead wait for the ball to come to his feet, only to be fouled by Gabriel who decided that he would rather recklessly leap into the path of other players.

It's okay. Let it all out. I understand you guys are feeling a little rough at the moment. I hope you stay up.
enter image description here

• History

LOL look at all the Arsenal fans yelling at me because your player is stupid enough to jump into Kane's back.

Jumped RECKLESSLY for it. Recklessly. What are fouls given for, again? Oh, yeah illegal contact and reckless play. Gabriel really should be ashamed of himself.

lmao lodatz showing how brain dead he is. Using the its a contact game argument as an excuse for this sort of dangerous ****

lol look at you unable to read. I'm not the one making the 'contact sport argument', you are. You are insisting that Kane should challenge physically fort the ball. Why? All he has to do is stand in the right place and wait for your donkey-headed player to jump into his back. It's reckless and dangerous play on behalf of Gabriel. Hopefully Arteta has a word with him about it. If he's still there in a week's time, that is.

Because players like Gabriel do reckless and dangerous things, and they should be punished.

Also very important point, when someone is in the air they can not change their trajectory,

A very good reason to not jump recklessly into the air. You might not be able to change your direction and prevent yourself from kneeing someone in the back.

I'm glad Gabriel was called on it by the ref, although for the sake of letting the game flow I'm also glad Gabriel didn't get booked for it. It would have been a shame to give some people an excuse for the scoreline.

LOL how dare Kane not jump and instead wait for the ball to come to his feet, only to be fouled by Gabriel who decided that he would rather recklessly leap into the path of other players.

It's okay. Let it all out. In understand you guys are feeling a little rough at the moment.

It's okay. Let it all out. I understand you guys are feeling a little rough at the moment.

It's okay. Let it all out. I understand you guys are feeling a little rough at the moment. I hope you stay up. The season simply would not be the same without Kane's NLD goals and the Feast of the Arseover.

Lodatz 3 years ago

Also, how come Gennady's post displays the word f-u-c-k-i-n-g in it, but when I quote him it gets turned into ***s?

That seems like favoritism.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

You definitely need specsavers because you have no clue what kane actually does

Wear your glasses and watch all of kane's fouls again because atm you have no clue what kane actually does

Wear your glasses and watch all of kane's fouls again

No, see, when the referee blows the whistle for a foul, he indicates in which direction the foul has been given. Each time someone leaps recklessly into Kane's back, the referee gives the decision as a foul ON Kane, not BY Kane.

There. Now you will understand football better.

• History

Wear your glasses and watch all of kane's fouls again

No, see, when the referee blows the whistle for a foul, he indicates in which direction the foul has been given. Each time someone leaps recklessly into Kane's back, the referee gives the decision as a foul ON Kane, not BY Kane.

There. Now will understand football better.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lodatz, heheh the old Lodatz is backkk.

Bro, you are in the wrong here. What Kane does is simply disgusting. Please nore, Son and him are my favourite players :( Let's not turn it into a fight.

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

So according to Lodatz, no one should ever jump for a ball again because that would be reckless. ALL HAIL THE NEW RULEBOOK where we sit on our asses scooting around like dogs with an itchy bum otherwise it would be reckless behaviour.

Ok buddy, accusing others of bias when you obviously have no bias at all. I love how you've been attacking anyone who's NOT a Spurs fan of bias. (this is a tactic used by an ex president somewhere in the world btw. It's really good at shutting down arguments and in trying to invalidate other people's arguments without actually proving their own points, take note guys)

Lodatz 3 years ago

Bro, you are in the wrong here. What Kane does is simply disgusting

Then how come the referees don't feel the same way? What Kane is doing is smart positioning. What the other players are doing is just being reckless. No need for a fight, we can agree to disagree, but it's pretty funny watching the Arsenal fans frothing at the mouth about it. No hint of bias there whatsoever... ;)

Lodatz 3 years ago

@Gennady:

So according to Lodatz, no one should ever jump for a ball again because that would be reckless.

Oh stop lying. You sound like Donald Trump. Just accept that you have no argument here which makes sense, and stop trying to get personal. It's embarrassing.

Ok buddy, accusing others of bias when you obviously have no bias at all.

But I'm the one arguing about Kane's positioning, while you guys keep calling me nasty names. Are you trying to shift the conversation away from lucid discussion to try and shut down the exchange of ideas? Sounds like Donald Trump.

I love how you've been attacking anyone who's NOT a Spurs fan of bias.

LOL no just you Arsenal fans, because your bias is horrendous.You sound like DOnald Trump.

You know what Donald Trump does? Donald Trump basically tells lies on the internet, basically accusing them of doing what he is doing, and then when they correctly point out that he's the one actually doing it, he then says: "Oh now you're just copying my tactic!" That's what Donald Trump does.

this is a tactic used by an ex president somewhere in the world btw.

Take note, guys.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

To Lodatz's point, I can see a ref calling it for Kane instead of against him. From his perspective, he might see it as reckless on the other player, but should VR or someone watching video see how it plays out, we can see that Kane is looking for this contact. It is a smart move, however, it becomes dangerous when he bends and undercuts the player.

That is my issue with the move. I recognize he is timing it and drawing the contact by faking to play a 50/50 ball in the air. I just feel it is dirty in his follow-through, causing the other player to flip and potentially injure themselves.

On the topic of drawing contact... Players are getting out of control with that crap. The slightest touch brings a player down, a touch drawn from leaving the leg alittle, leaning in a bit, dragging the feet a bit. Time in time again we all see that cheap move and the Refs allow it to continue. "It's today's football". It's crap! haha

To Lodatz's point, I can see a ref calling it for Kane instead of against him.

And they have. Every single time.

That is my issue with the move. I recognize he is timing it and drawing the contact by faking to play a 50/50 ball in the air. I just feel it is dirty in his follow-through, causing the other player to flip and potentially injure themselves.

And I understand that perspective. It's just that he's not really faking anything, he just moves intop the right area. It's a case of the other player over-committing himself, and Kane riding that over committment to take the foul. If anything, Kane is at higher risk because usually he's the one they land on when they fall.

On the topic of drawing contact... Players are getting out of control with that crap.

Sadly, that's true. Then again, I guess we have to blame continental football for that influence. English football used to pride itself on being honest and manly, and multiple times at World Cups or whatever we would get cheated by some dirty little lying cheat pretending to have been hurt when they were not, just to get one of our players sent off, and we'd get knocked out. When Chelsea first became a big team, they had to play Barcelona a lot, and deal with the same thing.

Ultimately, the Premier League has had to adapt. In order to compete with the type of football from Spain and Italy were this happens, we had to start doing it too. Not that it has always been popular: it was Arsenal who started the trend, and boy did everyone hate Arsenal for their players rolling around cheating and diving all the time. You know what Arsenal fans said?

They said everyone else was just jealous. ;)

Funny how times change, eh?

• History

To Lodatz's point, I can see a ref calling it for Kane instead of against him.

And they have. Every single time.

And I understand that perspective. It's just that he's not really faking anything, he just moves intop the right area. It's a case of the other player over-committing himself, and Kane riding that over committment to take the foul. If anything, Kane is at higher risk because usually he's the one they land on when they fall.

On the topic of drawing contact... Players are getting out of control with that crap.

Sadly, that's true. Then gaian, I guess we have to blame continental football for that influence. English football used to pride itself on being honest and manly, and multiple times at World Cups or whatever we would get cheated by some dirty little lying cheat pretending to have been hurt when they were not, just to get one of our players sent off, and we'd get knocked out. When Chelsea first became a big team, they had to play Barcelona a lot, and deal with the same thing.

Ultimately, the Premier League has had to adapt. In order to compete with the type of football from Spain and Italy were this happens, we had to start doing it too. Not that it has always been popular: it was Arsenal who started the trend, and boy did everyone hate Arsenal for their players rolling around cheating and diving all the time. You know what Arsenal fans said?

They said everyone else was just jealous. ;)

Funny how times change, eh?

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

holy hell lodatz, are you off your meds bud? are you okay?

@thedarthfooty the question is whether you want to see players drawing fouls.. most people don't like that type of simulation just as much as faking a dive. Faking a dive from zero contact doesn't work and players know it so they've upped their game into the drawing a foul by dangling a leg or in this case moving into a position so as to get a foul but it's a good thing that kane's dirtiness is being highlighted because hopefully then referees can be allowed to adjust their interpretation of the rules and application of the rules. In the end hopefully this will improve the game.

Lodatz 3 years ago

holy hell lodatz, are you off your meds bud? are you okay?

Doing just fine, mate. :) Are you just whining because Harry Kane is the all-time top goalscorer in the North London Derby?

Yeah, I think that's what's going on.

most people don't like that type of simulation

Drawing a foul isn't simulation. Drawing a foul is when you sucker someone into fouling you. That's what Kane is doing, and that's why he keeps getting fouls for it. You're just complaining because Kane is smarter than your player.

it's a good thing that kane's dirtiness is being highlighted

But Kane isn't being dirty. You're just whining because Kane is one of the best players in the world and keeps tormenting Arsenal whenever he plays them.

In the end hopefully this will improve the game.

Agreed. Hopefully players will stop launching themselves recklessly into the air.

Have fun whining about Kane. :) It won't change your position in the table.

LOL

• History
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

But Kane isn't being dirty.

of course not, Harry Kane can never be dirty.

You're just complaining because Kane is smarter than your player.

here, I'll grab a popcorn and watch how you try to convince every single person on this planet how smart Harry Saint Kane is, and how whole football world is blind except the one and only Lodatz.

@quik:

If you say so. The fact remains he's not being dirty here. It's not my fault you guys want to try and drag him down. Players have been doing this for yonks, mate. It's called "making a back for someone". It's nothing new, but because rival fans get jealous of successful players, for some reason you've blown it way out of proportion just to find something to criticize.

here, I'll grab a popcorn and watch how you try to convince every single person on this planet how smart Harry Saint Kane is, and how whole football world is blind except the one and only Lodatz.

LOL see this is why I don't pull my punches. I've already stated, very clearly, my argument, and I don't need to persuade anyone except you handful of guys who are trying to tear him down for OH SO OBVIOUS REASONS. There is a reason why the decisions go Kane's way; it's because he's not doing anything wrong.

Just because you guys get together and whine about him doesn't mean that you're right, or that you're in the majority. You're not. It just means you're whining together. That's why no-one is arguing the points I made, and instead I get the usual parade of random internet garbage, like "brain dead", "you're like Trump" and blah blah f*kking blah designed to try and distract away from the fact that you're wrong..

Boys, just stop whining. It's embarrassing. I make no apologies for defending Kane against this obviously biased bullshit, especially when the moment I make a good point you all run for cover, or try to gang up on me and call me nasty names.

It's really sad.

• History

@quik:

If you say so. The fact remains he's not being dirty here. It's not my fault you guys want to try and drag him down. Players have been doing this for yonks, mate. It's called "making a back for someone". It's nothing new, but because rival fans get jealous of successful players, for some reason you've blown it way out of proportion just to find something to criticize.

LOL see this is why I don't pull my punches. I've already stated, very clearly, my argument, and I don't need to persuade anyone except you guys who are trying to tear him down for OH SO OBVIOUS REASONS. There is a reason why the decisions go Kane's way; it's because he's not doing anything wrong.

Just because you guys get together and whine about him doesn't mean that you're right, or that you're in the majority. You're not. It just means you're whining together. That's why no-one is arguing the points I made, and instead I get the usual parade of random internet garbage, like "brain dead", "you're like Trump" and blah blah f*kking blah designed to try and distract away from the fact that you're wrong..

Boys, just stop whining. It's embarrassing. I make no apologies for defending Kane against this obviously biased bullshit, especially when the moment I make a good point you all run for cover, or try to gang up on me and call me nasty names.

It's really sad.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I make a good point you all run for cover

yes, we all do, whole world does, including unbiased fans, people who hate arsenal, journalists, pundits, ex managers and ex players. yet the only one covering Harry Kane is the one and only Lodatz.
there are more than 1500 comments in this thread alone, including Spurs fans and I will highlight you one of Spurs fans: Delusional Spurs fans need to pull their heads out of their arses and stop defending this, he needs to stop fucking doing it simple as. It’s dangerous and it’s dirty play, there’s only so many times you can upend someone in mid air before they fall on their noggin.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's nothing new, but because rival fans get jealous of successful players,

Lodatz 3 years ago

yet the only one covering Harry Kane is the one and only Lodatz.

LOL wtf is this bullshit? YOU created this thread. You're not "the world". You're an Arsenal fan, who posted this ONE DAY after losing the North London Derby. Stop pretending that you're doing anything other than whining, because it's SO OBVIOUS that you're just whining.

You sound just like those mugs from AFTV.

there are more than 1500 comments in this thread alone

Er, no there are not. There is a handful of comment from a handful of Arsenal fans, all whining about Harry Kane the day after he became the top scorer in NLD history.

Sorry, you're just wrong mate.

Oh, and as for 'successful', did you miss the part where Kane became the top scorer in NLD history, and has reached 250 goals faster than anyone other than Messi?

Just stop whining mate. That's all you have to do.