Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

January Transfer Window
joethedrumma 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am, it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again on Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Real Madrid for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

PS: Stay on topic :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again with Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Man Utd for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again with Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Real Madrid for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

Comments
JackSparrow 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 0 85

Martin Odegaard has finalized his move to Real Madrid! Will he be a success?

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Inter sign young Marcelo Brozovic from Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia. Inter will try to boost midfield with very potential player. Fee is around 8 million € + bonuses.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Inter is doing fantastic Business . I am glad Mancini is proving me wrong when I disregard him as average coach . So far he is making all the right buys and all the right moves to help club improve .

• History

Inter is doing fantastic Business . I am glad Mancini is proving wrong when I disregard him as average coach . So far he is making all the right buys and all the right moves to help club improve .

Jimbet 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

!Arsenal News!

Villarreal defender Gabriel Paulista is close moving to Arsenal. He has been left out of Villarreal squad for the match against Levante.

Arsene Wenger has confirmed that the club are in talks; "The talks are still progressing and we are close to the final point. We are ready to meet the asking price."

The gunners are reportedly close to materializing the deal for £20m.

Source : http://golazogoal.com/arsene-wenger-confirms-arsenal-will-sign-this-player/

Arsenal have launched a bid to sign Borussia Dortmund star Kevin Grosskreutz, according to the Daily Star.

The versatile 26-year-old, who can play right-back or anywhere across the midfield, has 18 months remaining on his Dortmund contract and the Daily Star claim he would be open to a move to his ‘boyhood’ club.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is eager to bring in reinforcements this month and have offered a fee in the region of £3.7million for the versatile German.

Source : http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/arsenal/arsenal-launch-surprise-dortmund-swoop

• History

!Arsenal News!

Villarreal defender Gabriel Paulista is close moving to Arsenal. He has been left out of Villarreal squad for the match against Levante.

Arsene Wenger has confirmed that the club are in talks; "The talks are still progressing and we are close to the final point. We are ready to meet the asking price."

Source : http://golazogoal.com/arsene-wenger-confirms-arsenal-will-sign-this-player/

Arsenal have launched a bid to sign Borussia Dortmund star Kevin Grosskreutz, according to the Daily Star.

The versatile 26-year-old, who can play right-back or anywhere across the midfield, has 18 months remaining on his Dortmund contract and the Daily Star claim he would be open to a move to his ‘boyhood’ club.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is eager to bring in reinforcements this month and have offered a fee in the region of £3.7million for the versatile German.

Source : http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/arsenal/arsenal-launch-surprise-dortmund-swoop

!Arsenal News!

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

meanwhile in Rome...

also, there's rumors about Inter approaching Yaya Toure in summer. looks like Inter will be back way faster than we thought.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Paulista won't get work permit probably. Unlucky Wenger tried to sign Yaya Toure, Di Maria but hey didn't get work permit. Fu*k that.

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Villarreal have confirmed their defender Gabriel Paulista will sign for Arsenal subject to a work permit, with forward Joel Campbell joining the Spanish side on loan as part of the deal.

Paulista has agreed a long-term deal, with a fee believed to be £11.2million agreed between the clubs, and Villarreal pay Arsenal £700k to loan Costa Rica international Campbell.

• History

Villarreal have confirmed their defender Gabriel Paulista will sign for Arsenal subject to a work permit, with forward Joel Campbell joining the Spanish side on loan as part of the deal.
Paulista has agreed a long-term deal, with a fee believed to be £11.2million agreed between the clubs, and Villarreal pay Arsenal £700k to loan Costa Rica international Campbell.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Eden17 WOW, imagine these at Arsenal... We would easily win EPL. LOL!

Marcus2011 9 years ago

I will burst a bubble of dreams here .

Half of them would have had become injury prone .

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well maybe Messi and Di Maria yes. But I think it would be impossible to got all of these stars in one team. Chemistry would have been poor IMO.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ imagine their wages. hahaha. Wenger would go bald because of that.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well it's done

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ LOL, Arsenal Media Team has best pictures always!

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Cuadrado joined Chelsea for 33mil € + Salah loan, anyone?

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ ...... Zubizaretta ruined it, does it mean that Mourinho would play him in attack ?

Kroos, Cuadrado, Hummells, Reus all got Barça as their first destination option, with this disastrous transfer management ( comparing to the budget in hand ) we got none of them...

Congrats Chelsea, still wanna see him play at high level week in week on, but his technical skills are world class.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

No they didn't? lmao... Tiki why are you making such stuff up? Hummels and Cuadrado maybe, but Kroos and Reus? They were both Madrid targets far before Barca even became interested in them... I have NEVER EVER heard any of them say, anything along the lines of "It is a dream to play for Barcelona" or something like that. I don't know where you get this information from... One thing is Barca being interested in them, and the other is them being interested in playing for Barca.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^stuff the media make up to please the fans

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

What do you mean make up? If ANY of them ever said they wanted to go to Barcelona, we would know... The only thing being made up is any of them actually saying that... Wouldn't be surprised if he got is from Sport

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Idk I really thought that Schurrle will become one loyal Chelsea servant with superb world class skills . I think this World Cup was best and worst thing that happened to him . He came back completely out of form . Still in party mood and could not make his way back into team. Cuadrado is pure right winger so plus there for us . Hopefully , we won't regret this .