Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

January Transfer Window
joethedrumma 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am, it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again on Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Real Madrid for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

PS: Stay on topic :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again with Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Man Utd for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again with Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Real Madrid for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

Comments
seymorebutts_66 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

Inter Milan will present an offer of £7 million to Liverpool for midfielder Lucas Leiva. Reports suggest Brendan Rodgers will reject that offer as too low for the 28-year-old.

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

Tottenham have been linked with a move for Juventus playmaker Sebastian Giovinco, whose contract expires in June. The 27-year-old has refused to sign a new deal at the Serie A champions.

Jimbet 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Krystian Bielik has revealed his desire to work with Arsene

Wenger is the reason he is joining Arsenal.The Gunners are expected to announce the signing of the midfield starlet in the coming days after striking a £2.5m deal with Legia Warsaw.

"First of all, because of Arsene Wenger. He is a legend, 'The Boss' as they call him at Arsenal," the 17-year-old said.

• History

Krystian Bielik has revealed his desire to work with Arsene Wenger is the reason he is joining Arsenal.

The Gunners are expected to announce the signing of the midfield starlet in the coming days after striking a £2.5m deal with Legia Warsaw.

"First of all, because of Arsene Wenger. He is a legend, 'The Boss' as they call him at Arsenal," the 17-year-old said.

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Viktoria Plzen wonderkid Martin Graiciar (15) confirms move to Arsenal

So we got 17 and 15 year old, YEA! We're going to get UCL, EPL and FA Cup this year!

• History

So, he's going to win us Champions League?

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Suso joins AC Milan on a permanent deal

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@quickzyy "YEA! We're going to get UCL, EPL and FA Cup this year!"
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool NEVER

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

too much chelsea and man u and real madrid

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@quikzy haha exactly, Wenger's only 2 signings are guys who are born in -98 & -99.

BTW Bielik is going straight to 1st team even though he's born in -98, wow.

On a positive note, I think big players are what we need. Bielik is already 189cm and could probably grow to 192-196cm. Graiciar is 180-185cm (depends on source), so he could grow to 190cm guy.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hope they won't be that slow as Meresacker with that height.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Real wants Hazard. They will pay 65 million € + Modric...

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^No way. Hazard doesn't worth that much.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ I agree that Hazard doesn't worth that much, but if Real want him, they will need to pay much money.

Arsenal 429 9002

Got perfect attacking force, yet buying another winger. Real will just overpay every player in this world. Perez is like a rich kid, who wants every transfer new toy and sell the old one.

• History

Got perfect attacking force, yet buying another winger. Real will just overpay every player in this world.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

I don't think Real would give away Modric, for Hazard. Modric is much more important to the team that Hazard would ever be. No need for him.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Now swapping Hazard with Bale? That would be intersting, but still don't know if Real would do it, and I'm not sure how I would feel about that.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Swapping Hazard with Bale is not a good idea. I think it's in both Chelsea and Madrid's best interests to retain their wingers.

Arsenal 429 9002

Jose Mourinho has said he will only allow Mohamed Salah to leave if he’s given enough funds to replace him. He said: "I have short squad so need everybody. For Salah to go, I need to buy... unless Salah goes on loan, and club say big money buy."

He need someone to replace him on the bench? Didn't even played him and saying he got short squad, epic.

• History

Jose Mourinho has said he will only allow Mohamed Salah to leave if he’s given enough funds to replace him.

He said: "I have short squad so need everybody. For Salah to go, I need to buy... unless Salah goes on loan, and club say big money buy."

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Big Sam chasing Big N'koulou

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Mourinho and Wenger claim City play by "different" FFP rules after Bony and Lampard signings.

Speaking of Frank, he has just signed a deal with New York FC..... since it was City who he secretly joined