Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

January Transfer Window
joethedrumma 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am, it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again on Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Real Madrid for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

PS: Stay on topic :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again with Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Man Utd for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

January is approaching really fast, which doesn't mean anything to many people but if you're a football enthusiast like I am it means: TRANSFERS!
We've been "blessed" with countless rumors day in and day out. But who do you guys think your clubs will sign? Which players do you want to see at your club? Are Man Utd going to splash the cash yet again with Hummels, Strootman and Bale? Is Reus joining Real Madrid for sure? Go ahead and keep the discussions going during the transfer window as well if you want!

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

OFFICIAL:

Kramaric is in Leicester City! Leicester made a better offer of 9.7 millions of £ (12.3 millions €). This is record transfer of Leicester City.

Source: The Times

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

We got Milosevic from Stockholm. Anyone watched him?

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Victor Valdes has signed for Manu on a free transfer.

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

It's official. LA Galaxy have signed Steven Gerrard

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Stoke City have loan signed Bayer Leverkusen defender, Philipp Wollscheid.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Emrecan_58 Yea, I heard about him. He scored great long-range goal in AIK:

He has good technique:

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Beşiktaş's avarage age is 25,4 . We have many young talents and another young talent joined. I am not sure if he can starts in the first-11 but he will be very useful in the future.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Wilfred Bony looks like a set deal , but when you have Dzeko , Jovetic and Aguero coming back to forum for spring , I just don't know where he will fit . Anyways he will be solid rotation player .

Everyone these days is next something . I say Rayan's future will lay somewhere on loan then sold for lucrative price . Good business model . Buy young prospects , develop them and sale them if they don't meet the standards . If Chelsea needs to sign someone this winter , I would want us to go for another CB .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wilfred Bony looks like a set deal , but when you have Dzeko , Jovetic and Aguero coming back to forum for spring , I just don't where he will fit . Anyways he will be solid rotation player .

Everyone these days is next something . I say Rayan's future will lay somewhere in loan then sold for lucrative price . Good business model . Buy young prospects , develop them and sale them if they don't meet the standards . If Chelsea needs sign someone this winter , I would want us to go for another CB .

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think they will sell Dzeko or maybe loan him.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Nah, he is better than Bony

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Dzeko is better than Bony . I would get Dzeko rather than Bony . Tall , strong , great finisher and great target man and he is at peak of his career . He is very valuable . I would not mind Chelsea getting him if he becomes 4th choice and he is not happy being a 4th choice if he will be around 15 - 20 million .

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah, when we found out Torres was a flop and Drogba the king had left, I really wanted Dzeko, but I guess City won't sell to rivals.

JackSparrow 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 0 85

It looks like Xherdan Shaqiri has finalized a move to Inter Milan. Do you guys think that this move will be good for him?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it's a good move for him, Serie-A isn't that competitive as it was, he may really shine.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Is it me, or does that look photoshopped? I mean, I know they have agreed terms and its basically official now, but still :P

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@quikzyyy That photo is clearly photoshop, just like @RealMadrid17 said. Good step for him.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

What ? Inter are doing some good choices lately, Shaquiri has a Huge talent and would worth +30M soon...

JackSparrow 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 0 85

Wait... now it seems like Inter finalized a permanent deal for Shaqiri. Is that true?

Chelsea FC 157 4232

This is what we need

Reus, a decent player who can play on the right flank and score assist consistently.

A young CDM with shooting ability, like Pogba, but for the moment Khedira (who is old) will do.

A young CB like Varane.

Someone cheap and effective.

Some young talent like Tielemans.