Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How old are you guys?
Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

I'm 16 just going to graduate soon from secondary school(age:13-16) not sure what its called in your country though.I'm living in this hot country called Singapore but I was born in France(wished I still lived there)I moved out from France when I was a toddler and after that I never went back wished I did.I'm living in Singapore due to personal terms.If I still lived at France I would hoped I joined any french football academy,I would be so grateful.For now after secondary school I will be going to college and after that hopefully to uni.I wanna be a aerospace engineer(realistic speaking)

So how old are you guys and what do you do/plan in life?or your ambitions?please share,I've shared mine :-)

Comments
Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I finally have to admit, I am only 12 years old and I'm in the 7th grade. I want to be a software engineer when I grow up.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Hey guys I'm 9,001 years old. Welcome to the internet folks.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I'm 20 and I work at a contemporary art museum in Lyon while I keep studying how to manage art and music structures. Of the people I work with and see every day, I am the only one that follows football (lots of women and dudes that think being a football fan is weird).

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

i'm 19 and I hope I will be a professional scientist.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

16, and im at college studying electrics. basically training to become an electrician...but when im older, say 10 years time, i want to work with renewable energy (solar panels etc.) 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

18 from Slovakia. I don' know about future i just know i wanna play football.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

I'm 17

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I'm 15 and I want to play football

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

16 years old from Norway. Aim to study law as a jurist, and then become a lawyer/entrepreneur. A high priority in my life is to create something.

Really nice to become familiar with people here and their future plans.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

17 years old since today..
Last year at School..
next year goona be university..
Gonna Study about science or chemistry(boring :P) or software engineer..
Future plans.. i will try to get a license for being a ref or a coach... Not in Barcelona :D but in local teams around.. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

19 year old in college.
Studying Marine Engineering | Third Year |
Looking forward to getting placed in a Shipping Company of good repute as a Junior Engineer Onboard !!

Future Plans : Sailing for atleast 7-10 years and if possible ..... continue further.
After that ...... Keep Calm and Trust My Self

" Football - Bloody Hell "

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

im 12

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

19 live in Argentina. Trying to get into one of the most prestigious medical universities in the country to study kinesiology (body movements) hopefully become part of a medical team in a major football team. If that doesn't happen physical therapist helping people recover from injuries. 

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

im 19 years old and i live in Milan and i study in Milan and i was born in Milan and im gonna die in Milan.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I'm 20 and in my final year of Computer Engineering. I'm already placed in an IT company but still looking for other options. 

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

am 11 and 12 next month

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@naman can you follow football when you are sailing for so long ?

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

World domination is my ambition right now.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@king henry : cant say really, the schedule is tight on board and to get time for your self is difficult. When at home, all the time is mine ;)

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

19 And will be 20 soon 
want to be a pharmacist and 2nd year of college
Hopefully 4 more years left