Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Foota's Special Arsenal Transfer 2013/14 Thread
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Ok, the gears have finally gotten rolling at Arsenal and a lot of activity is happening right now regarding going-ins & going-outs. So much so that I think it's enough to have it's own dedicated thread.

I've tried to hold off talking about all the stuff until now but I think it's come to a point where I need to write everything down before I forget. So here we go.

Comments
xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

With all due respect.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WENGER! ERMAH-FUCKING-GERD !@£$!@£@!

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Didn't Arteta also get injured. He will have to buy someone now. No choice.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I was going to watch Everton VS Norwich tomorrow from a neutral point of view because of Martinez, new signings, Norwich spending +25m, but now I'm going to watch Arsenal VS Villa just so I can laugh evily at how bad this is going to be for them now.

FredTilson 11 years ago Edited

er... Arsenal play Villa AFAIK, liverpool are playing Stoke.

Arsenal vs Fenerbahce is going to be much more interesting.

BTW, just checked the betting odds on Villa are 7:1, could be a decent shot.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

BTW, just checked the betting odds on Villa are 7:1, could be a decent shot.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Oh really? Damn I thought they were going to face Stoke :(. Well I'll still enjoy it more now because it will be interesting to see the Villa signings.

Vendetta 11 years ago

This is getting worse and worse for poor Arsenal :(

I know this has been said many times, but I seriously believe this season could be the season Wenger goes at this rate. He isn't doing anything to fix this solution.

onenil 11 years ago
Arsenal, United States 6 91

Gibbs is apparently out for Fenerbace at least, too. We're fucked on the back.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Apparently they just signed a 15-year old Swedish defender called Kristopher de Graca.

So, like, Merry Xmas, and stuff. :p

FredTilson 11 years ago

That's it for this year I guess. One 20 year old and one 15 year old. What else were you expecting?

On a serious note, I have seen reports linking them to Cabaye(10m bid rejected) and Pogba(not going to happen)

GunnerAFC 11 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 47 1026

The first post in this thread is so wrong. That reaction GIF is the total opposite of what Arsenal fans are feeling. That GunnerAFC fellow is such a fool.

This is more like it:

The fire extinguisher represents Ivan Gazidis/The Arsenal board and a smidgen of Arsene Wenger.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The first post in this thread is so wrong. That reaction GIF is the total opposite of what Arsenal fans are feeling. That GunnerAFC fellow is such a fool.

This is more like it:

The fire extinguisher represents Ivan Gazidis/The Arsenal board.

This is more like it:

The fire extinguisher represents Ivan Gazidis/The Arsenal board.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

^that is a strange choice of GIF. I don't even know who those guys are.

This is probably the most realistic portrayal of me and every Arsenal fan watching this debacle unfold.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

BTW, I was on call again so watched the match late...

Words... fail me. The terrible ref, the hacking match, the total lack of coordination, the compounded injuries, Wenger's post match comments, the fans' reaction... it's all becoming surreal now (like I'm in some sort of Dali painting). Why did it have to come to this? I could hear the poison from through the TV. Even the most ardent AKB's ("arsene knows best" = group of supporters who will forgive him murder and seem to support him more than the cub) have given up the ghost and the media are going to town on it. The 2 biggest supporter organizations have released official statements condemning this summer, Wenger's 1 man crusade, and the Board's negligence in reigning him in. Are we in for an inevitable last panic discount trolley dash (a la 2011)? Is there any way to salvage this? I think not.

"Trust is like paper; once it's crumpled, it can never be perfect again."

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think the violent gif is from Office Space, with some random random bastketball players' faces on it?

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I have no clue, lol.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@foota, yeah I had the same feeling. Every single thing went completely wrong. And we scored at the 6th minute too, just so we could get our hopes up and have them crushed and cut into tiny bloody pieces.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Then I guess that's that for this season. It's sad because Arsenal were rumored to have such a bright start too with the Cesar and Higuain rumors.

FredTilson 11 years ago

Arsenal always have a bright start in terms of rumors, its the final transfers where it starts going all wrong.