Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Foota's Special Arsenal Transfer 2013/14 Thread
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Ok, the gears have finally gotten rolling at Arsenal and a lot of activity is happening right now regarding going-ins & going-outs. So much so that I think it's enough to have it's own dedicated thread.

I've tried to hold off talking about all the stuff until now but I think it's come to a point where I need to write everything down before I forget. So here we go.

Comments
onenil 11 years ago
Arsenal, United States 6 91

Yay Santos bye bye!

onenil 11 years ago

Can anyone tell me how Man U is going to get Cesc? I thought we had first dibs or something. That would be an absolute nightmare.

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

First dibs only means that you get first refusal. If the player wants to move to ManU, that means nothing. Although I don't think he is going to leave Barca.

onenil 11 years ago

Ok, so why doesn't Arsenal exercise its option? It's my understanding that Barcelona also still owes Arsenal on him, and we could get him on the cheap. If Barcelona chooses to sell, there's no question we should step in. Is there?

tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Because Fabregas is not leaving, if Barça wants to sell, Wenger would be first to know it. Fabregas wants to try this year if it doesn't work, i prefer seeing him back to Arsenal.
IMO Suarez would be the best choice, and confirm the ambition of gunners to be back to competition, Olivier Giroud will shine next year, he's a winner i'm sure he can score 20 goals or more this year.

KingHenry 11 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Yes obviously it would be an amazing signing. Gustavo fits our team and needs perfectly. I like him a lot more than fellaini.

Edit : just read the first page of the topic, funny thing this Higuain saga. Hahahahaha! If we land Suarez, it might have been for the best though !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yes obviously it would be an amazing signing. Gustavo fits our team and needs perfectly. I like him a lot more than fellaini.

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Guys anyone knows what happened to footaholic?
Did he die or is he just on vacation?

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^^ I think he just got busy with school. He'll be around. :)

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Maybe he's camping outside Wengers house with a banner saying "FFS buy someone already"

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Yep haven't seen him in a while now. Oh and btw, info on twitter saying that suarez is not leaving liverpool anymore. So this summer is officially a big fucking mess at Arsenal. Let's see what else Wenger can do.

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

suarez not joining us plus Gustavo joined Wolfsburg.. with walcott told to be injured during training with England.. *sigh.. sad to see our beloved team going nowhere.. T.T

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Wait, Gustavo went to Wolfsburg, now? O.o

Even I, in all my anti-Arsenal bias, think that's a strange choice for him to make...

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Yes, Arsenal don't wat to pay 17 mil euros for him. Stupid Wenger

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Suarez did another U turn by claiming he never said he had resigned to stay at Liverpool.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

@Footaholic WTF I feel like we ain't gonna sign anyone, just a retarded last minute panic buy. With Tottenham buying all these players, is this the time where we actually don't make it to CL? :'(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WENGER Y U DO DIS