Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Filipe Luis to Chelsea
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

He will follow diego costa to chelsea for about 20m. I dont like this transfer, he is old and expensive, we should get younger player like luke shaw

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Are you kidding? Filipe is arguably the best LB in the world right now. That's a great transfer for Chelsea.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nooooooooooo. Well i would have prefered to see Shaw instead of him at Chelsea, at least we already know PL champion for next year.

iamRDM 10 years ago

i am far from kidding. this august he will turn 29 and we pay 25m for a player of that age, i dont deny that he is a great player, he is just old and can he play at the same level in 2-3 years? no guarantee about that, i prefer luke shaw or alberto moreno

tiki_taka 10 years ago

He has still 5 big years to play, and if you want to win silverwares, better take players used to win, than young promising but inexperienced...
Do Chelsea fans or coach or owner has any patience to wait for Shaw to step up and get experience, of course no.
If you want to win as soon as possible, you will probably do what Mou is doing, Bringing quality without looking to the price tag.
PSG bought Zlatan at 31yo ;).

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^ True, but PSG were looking to elevate themselves into an elite tier, by doing so. Chelsea are already IN that elite tier. PSG needed established stars, just like Chelsea did in 2004 (Crespo, Shevchenko, Makelele, etc).

Right now? Chelsea probably would have done better to go for Shaw, but then again, they DID just get 50m for David Luiz, so the cash flow is not a problem right now.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@IAMRDM

A tiny LB like Moreno isn't the ideal wing-back you want to play in the EPL. You'd much rather have a more physical and big wing-back, especially with Mourinho's style.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He great but he's 28. I wanted Rodriguez

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

@Lod How much does luke Shaw cost ?

Agreed for PSG, but actually Luis hasnt a star tag, he has a winner tag, actually in a big form, very disciplined (what impressed Mourinho imo) and very performent underpressure.
Actually the real bargain would be Luke Shaw, he has still many to learn and should go to a patient team of the top 4, able to wait for his adaptation....

Mourinho cant risk a 3rd trophiless year, Chelsea wont do economies this summer, i expect other signings...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

How much does luke Shaw cost ?

Agreed for PSG, but actually Luis hasnt a star tag, he has a winner tag, actually in a big form, very disciplined, what impressed Mourinho imo and very performent underpressure.
Actually the real bargain would be Luke Shaw, he has still many to learn and should go to a patient team but good, able to wait for his adaptation....

Mourinho cant risk a 3rd trophiless year, Chelsea wont do economies this summer, i expect other signings...

iamRDM 10 years ago

ok, chelsea better win a trophy or two next season to justify this transfer then

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

"Mourinho cant risk a 3rd trophiless year"

Actually, it's only been one trophyless year. He won the Supercopa de Espana in his last season at Madrid. Unless you don't count that as a trophy, because that'll mean that Barca went this season entirely trophyless too. But of course, it is a major trophy, and does count. ;)

• History

@Tiki

"Mourinho cant risk a 3rd trophiless year"
Actually, it's only been one trophyless year. He won the Supercopa de Espana in his last season at Madrid. Unless you don't count that as a trophy, because that'll mean that Barca went this season entirely trophyless too. But of course, it is a major trophy, and does count. ;)

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

If you are starting to buy this kind of players, trophies will come.

@Dynast : In my head, we went trophiless...

I hope Barça buy at least one Atleti player, if i was Zubizareta, i would pay 40M for Godin wthout even look to his age or wages... ( All Atleti players have low wages by the way )
Bring on Juan fran, or Koke, or Turan or any starter from this team...

Its very rare to see a Liga champion selling their players, so if we can have some...

• History

I hope Barça buy at least one Atleti player, if i was Zubizareta, i would pay 40M for Godin wthout even look to his age or wages... ( All Atleti players have low wages by the way )
Bring on Juan fran, or Koke, or Turan or any starter from this team...

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Atletico are already losing Courtois and Costa. They might not agree to sell on Koke or Turan.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

For 40 and 60M they can. I smell their direction is a little bit greedy, Costa could have stayed but they decided to sell.
I feel if we put the price, they would sell us Koke.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I agree with @Lodatz.

bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

I can't see cech leave :( but at the same time I wanna see courtois play for chelsea ..

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Fabregas, Courtois, Costa and Luis? We are quickly becoming a very scary team.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

But we should have bought Ricardo Rodriguez

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Why? Luis is clearly better.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

he is quite good but he has a bad temper.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So Chelsea will just buy everyone this transfer window.