Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Corona times
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

How are you people doing during these times...

It feels a bit surreal but I hope we will be back on track soon enough with football.

Take care of yourselves🙏

Comments
Gennady 4 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I'm very very bored. I hate this. I hope by some miracle the leagues will resume in the first week of April.

ForeverBayern 4 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

I hope FootyRoom won't close down during the no football times

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Doing ok, sure, current situation means its a bit boring in term of sport all around but its better that than not being prudent. My province gouvernement are taking the situation seriously and taking action to limitate propagation, so in that sense I'm really happy.

I pray that the rest of you guys stay healty and that the situation in your country either get better or stay in a controled state. Take care everyone.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I'm doing fine.

I have huge concern for elderly and babies, but generally I stay calm. I was in Asia when it hit and now in the Netherlands where it's going crazy (although now everything is locked down and closed).

I'm one of those who:

• Is not at all panic, I'm calm, seriously calm.
    - DO NOT stack anything, I buy only stuffs that I need and very slightly more as we have a family.
  • I still go to work and try to sport as much as I can. (we issued travelling ban and work from home policy to all our 4 offices).
  • I try to share positive news (especially Utrecht University - where I live have made a huge step toward human antibody which can cure & treat Corona viruses).

In term of football, man, this is boring indeed. :D but I watch squash :D:D as I also play it competitively

Lacoste 4 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

Crazy times we live in. Without football it feels like something is seriously missing from my life haha

_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited

Boring times with no real football...

Might as well dust off football manager 🤔

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Might as well dust off football manager 🤔

Argjentxx 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 1 15

It's a boring time to be honest, since my city is in ''quarantine''. Btw i had COVID-19, but i feel great now that virus is gone.

Gennady 4 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@Argjentxx Seriously? What was it like?

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

Why do people ask about how having the virus was like when its not something new, coronavirus has been around for many years its juat a new strain

Why do people ask about how having the virus was like when its not something new, coronavirus has been around for many years its just a new strain

Why do people ask about what having the virus was like when its not something new, coronavirus has been around for many years its just a new strain

Retracted

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

The US is starting to freak out more each day. Between what people see on the news, what they read in social media, and what is shared between each other, we have managed to range between full panic mode, to frustration that sports games are not being shown on TV.

Lots of businesses are closed now, no social gathering, self quarantining.

Not mentioning that stores are getting picked clean, fighting, shooting, and I bet soon, looting.

Please, footy peeps, please take care of yourself and your families/friends. Just use common sense and take it day to day.

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Welp, all my studies are going online. No more 2 hour drives.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@tuan are you still able to do sports? they closed every gym here, all my football competitions and even outside workouts. so all what remains is running

gem68club 4 years ago
0 2

No match to watch. So bored ................. :(

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

They have not cancelled all sports in Australia!

Rugby League and Union is still given the green light! by the government so far. Fingers crossed 🤞 it continues it has been really helpful for us.

Emrecan_58 4 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I am sorry you all got stuck with the Turkish league lol. It's at least competitive.

In Belgium, it's the same. We have online courses but all the assignments and the labs still have the same deadline so we have to work it out.

Edit:

Warning: We play sh¡t and we're definitely not gonna be top3.

• History

I am sorry you all got stuck with the Turkish league lol. It's at least competitive.

In Belgium, it's the same. We have online courses but all the assignments and the labs still have the same deadline so we have to work it out.

Edit:

Warning: We play shit and we're definitely not gonna be top3.

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Süper Lig is also canceled. We have Belarusian League to follow now.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

100 death in France today, I work at home now.... You get fined 135 euros if you go in the street.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

We are close to "shelter in place" where we are in the US. Not all of the country is in the same positions "restriction" wise, so it will be a while before the whole nation has some sort of coding. The coasts are more strict right now but the midwest seems openly functioning. Just a matter of time though.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

tiki_taka: They said about 4000 people were fined for going out without any good reason in France yesterday

J’espère que les gens vont respecter le confinement... si-non c’est le couvre-feu 😒

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

IF that is true!!! Good call @Pelle

I got really annoyed by those Spring breaker in Florida, the interviews with them, they appear to be a bunch of irresponsible, alcohol loaded students. yes they are strong, yes poverty is more dangerous, but if they spread the sh$t, economy will suffer and tax payers will pay for it... makes everything worse.

In Europe we have a bunch of those guys too.

Discussion Closed