Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Corona times
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

How are you people doing during these times...

It feels a bit surreal but I hope we will be back on track soon enough with football.

Take care of yourselves🙏

Comments
Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Do not quote Fox News. It’s entertainment.

Also @TuanJinn didn’t know you played squash, would give you a game one day. Still a champion from my old school days. lol.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Agree mostly with @Pelle.

And, lol, Fox News, its the most ridiculous news channel and a laughing stock for us in Europe including Trump and his daily behaviors.

I dont care if he is a good or bad president, not for me to judge. But what i can definitely say is his behaviours is far far beyond entertaining, in a sense that its similar to my old classmate. Who I really disgusted, he said one thing a day before, turn it 180° the next day and blame it on others when things went to sh*t. Then claim credits on things. Most annoying of all, he bluffs about stuffs he had no clue or just read something about it the day before.

@Ledley: i love thay sport, used to play tennis but accidently got into squash a while back, got hooked deeply

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Pelle

It’s usually easy to show how weak the foundations of such claims are, but it comes with a curse. It’s time consuming. 

There are greater weaknesses in yours but you most likely wont find out until its too late. Im not saying im correct, they are called theories for a reason. You should stick to french since you fail to comprehend.

And you don’t even read the replies. Compared to ”the flu”, we neither have a vaccine nor immunity against this virus. So therefore without a lockdown too many would become ill at approximately the same time! Health care systems just can’t deal with this amount of cases simultaneously. Unlike the flu that is spread out over time. It’s not specifically about the number of deaths. Get real!

Flu Vaccine isnt a cure, and am i missing something or are over 80% of the people who recovered from "covid-19" not immune? If not all of them, the majority of them are. You are just regurgitating the nonsense the media has been portraying.

Im not quoting fox news as something to value but the WHO representative could've revealed a little about their true motives of world lockdown

Im not quoting fox news as something to value but the WHO representative could've revealed a little about their true motives behing world lockdown

Im not quoting fox news as something to value but the WHO representative could've revealed a little about their true motives behind world lockdown

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

• History

@Pelle

It’s usually easy to show how weak the foundations of such claims are, but it comes with a curse. It’s time consuming. 

There are just as many weaknesses in yours but you most likely wont find out until its too late. The existence of covid 19 in itself is a theory as well as what i have been talking about and both lack a great deal in empirical evidence. Its evident you have taken the blue pill.

And you don’t even read the replies. Compared to ”the flu”, we neither have a vaccine nor immunity against this virus. So therefore without a lockdown too many would become ill at approximately the same time! Health care systems just can’t deal with this amount of cases simultaneously. Unlike the flu that is spread out over time. It’s not specifically about the number of deaths. Get real!

Flu Vaccine isnt a cure, and am i missing something or are over 80% of the people who recovered from "covid-19" not immune? If not all of them, the majority of them are. You are just regurgitating the nonsense mainstream media have been portraying.

@Pelle

There are just as many weaknesses in yours but you most likely wont find out until its too late. The existence of covid 19 in itself is a theory as well as what i have been talking about and both lack a great deal in empirical evidence. I support precautionary measures until the truth clearly comes out, but not for them to be enforced on everyone. Its evident you have taken the blue pill.

Flu Vaccine isnt a cure, and am i missing something or are over 80% of the people who recovered from "covid-19" not immune? If not all of them, the majority of them are. You are just regurgitating the nonsense mainstream media have been portraying.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

HK has confirmed you can get contamined after being healed. So Bill Gates has correctly predicted that before a vaccine is developed, world will not return fully to normal before that

tuan_jinn 4 years ago

Not only HK, Vietnam, and others have confirmed cases - tested positive after being treated and negative before.

Vietnam for instance, doesn't really give a rat ass about what WHO said, they take it as reference, they had experience with lockdown and SARS pandemic, they have very thorough procedure to handle them.

1 month ago, 2 positive patients found in Bach Mai hospital (one of the biggest in Hanoi the capital), the entire hospital, and anyone who ever visited in the last 14 days were contacted and quarantine if necessary. Now thanks to that, Vietnam has about 250+ cases, no death... Ofc there are more reasons (immune system, doctors skills when it comes to smaller disease like this)... But again, Vietnam didn't lock down because WHO said so, they are way more active and have experiences.

Btw, WHO sucks a lot of times, they are always too slow, but they are necessary, and do a lot of good things for other countries.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited

@Footy_watch: First of all there’s not as many weaknesses in my claims as in yours, simply because I avoid drawing conclusions like you do.

And I didn’t say there is a cure to the flu... I implied that there is a vaccine.

... over 80% of the people who recovered from "covid-19" not immune? If not all of them, the majority of them are...

And again you claim stuff with absolutely nothing to back it up with. Absolutely nothing but pointing fingers at mainstream media.

I respect that you have an opinion, but it just won’t stand a chance if there is nothing for it to stand on. At least if you chose that approach.

Also... it’s a good education and common sense I rely on. Not mainstream media (which btw is such a broad term nowadays, you could point at almost anything as mainstream)

• History

@Footy_watch: First of all there’s not as many weaknesses in my claims as in yours, simply because I avoid drawing conclusions like you do.

And I didn’t say there is a cure to the flu... I implied that there is a vaccine.

... over 80% of the people who recovered from "covid-19" not immune? If not all of them, the majority of them are...

And again you claim stuff with absolutely nothing to back it up with. Absolutely nothing but pointing fingers at mainstream media. So ignorant.

I respect that you have an opinion, but it just won’t stand a chance if there is nothing for it to stand on. At least if you chose that approach.

Also... it’s a good education and common sense I rely on. Not mainstream media (which btw is such a broad term nowadays, you could point at almost anything as mainstream)

@expertfootball11: I read that there is more than one strain of the virus (two, multiple?)*. You could recover from one but then get ill because of the second/another, especially when considering the fact that your immune system has been weakened by the first...

And it is known that you can easily get sick again after recovering because of your temporarily weakened immune system. This happened for example to me a few years ago when I recovered from a virus but just after it got sick with another bacteria and got pneumonia.

*https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540747/all/Coronavirus_COVID_19__SARS_CoV_2_

*https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.13.2000305

*https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340325643_The_first_three_months_of_the_COVID-19_epidemic_Epidemiological_evidence_for_two_separate_strains_of_SARS-CoV-2_viruses_spreading_and_implications_for_prevention_strategies

• History

@expertgootball11: I read that there are more than one strain of the virus (two?)*. You could recover from one but then get ill because of the second/another, especially when considering the fact that your immune system has been weakened by the first...

And it is known that you can easily get sick again after recovering because of your temporarily weakened immune system. This happened for example to me a few years ago when I recovered from a virus but just after it got sick with another bacteria and got pneumonia.

*www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540747/all/Coronavirus_COVID_19__SARS_CoV2

*www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.13.2000305

*www.researchgate.net/publication/340325643_The_first_three_months_of_the_COVID-19_epidemic_Epidemiological_evidence_for_two_separate_strains_of_SARS-CoV-2_viruses_spreading_and_implications_for_prevention_strategies

@expertfootball11: I read that there are more than one strain of the virus (two?)*. You could recover from one but then get ill because of the second/another, especially when considering the fact that your immune system has been weakened by the first...

*www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540747/all/Coronavirus_COVID_19__SARS_CoV2

*www.researchgate.net/publication/340325643_The_first_three_months_of_the_COVID-19_epidemic_Epidemiological_evidence_for_two_separate_strains_of_SARS-CoV-2_viruses_spreading_and_implications_for_prevention_strategies

@expertfootball11: I read that there is more than one strain of the virus (two, multiple?)*. You could recover from one but then get ill because of the second/another, especially when considering the fact that your immune system has been weakened by the first...

john021 4 years ago
Atletico Madrid, USA U20 0 2

Getting bore at home nothing to do

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

• History

Footy_watch: zzz... here comes the curse I mentioned in earlier reply...

He’s right on the inaccuracies HE points at. The fancy microbiologic lesson and the article he covers. I don’t know the full entire story of SARS, but I’m pretty sure that more studies than the single one he addresses exists. But thats about it.

However he is completely ignoring the chemistry and how the charecterization is generally made... he does NOT clearify HOW it is specifically done. It’s very vague and he waves it off too easily at around 15 minutes. This is important because RT-PCR is used to diagnose for the virus. And it irritates me as I am into chemistry a lot and I am familiar with PCR. But instead he just keeps it in microbiology, in his domain, to address what he considers as lies. And how he presented it, it seems right.

And I am curious about his (and your) knowledge in biochemistrychemistry and especially bioanalytical chemistry. He makes fun of that 79.5% comparison but its a weak joke because its not only about the fraction of rna/dna that are similar... a very important aspect is whether parts that code for specific functions are similar/identical or not. So 79.5% can be high or low... depending on what parts of the rna/dna that are similar. And here characterization comes in - but he doesnt talk about it. Crucial parts of genetic material being identical is someimes enough for viruses to have similar traits. In that case it is not of main interest if other parts are not identical.

A human and a monkey have a lot more genetic material and we are extremely similar. The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of dna base pairs, so 96% is very close.
Covid-19 has RNA, meaning no base pairs and no proofreading. So if one base is off in two different viruses, the percentage in dissimilarity is higher than if it was a single base pair in human dna. Anyway he compares apples and oranges.

I’m not going to waste more time on your doomsday attitude. Its extremely tiresome. Better let the scientific community do its work and in some years we will have a better pictuee of it all and more answers. But if you dont think covid-19 causes this ongoing disease be my guest. But Im not sharing a drink full of them with you if you were to be serving it.

• History

Footy_watch: zzz... here comes the curse I mentioned in earlier reply...

He’s right on the inaccuracies HE points at. The fancy microbiologic lesson and the article he covers. I don’t know the full entire story of SARS, but I’m pretty sure that more studies than the single one he addresses exists. But thats about it.

However he is completely ignoring the chemistry and how the charecterization is generally made... he does NOT clearify HOW it is specifically done. It’s very vague and he waves it off too easily at around 15 minutes. This is important because RT-PCR is used to diagnose for the virus. And it irritates me as I am into chemistry a lot and I am familiar with PCR. But instead he just keeps it in microbiology, in his domain, to address what he considers as lies. And how he presented it, it seems right.

And I am curious about his (and your) knowledge in biochemistrychemistry and especially bioanalytical chemistry. He makes fun of that 79.5% comparison but its a weak joke because its not only about the fraction of rna/dna that are similar... a very important aspect is whether parts that code for specific functions are similar/identical or not. So 79.5% can be high or low... depending on what parts of the rna/dna that are similar. And here characterization comes in - but he doesnt talk about it. Crucial parts of genetic material being identical is someimes enough for viruses to have similar traits. In that case it is not of main interest if other parts are not identical. Read for example more about non-coding rna/dna (if you are into that) to get a slight idea.

A human and a monkey have a lot more genetic material and we are extremely similar. The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of dna base pairs, so 96% is very close.
Covid-19 has RNA, meaning no base pairs and no proofreading. So if one base is off in two different viruses, the percentage in dissimilarity is higher than if it was a single base pair in human dna. Anyway he compares apples and oranges.

I’m not going to waste more time on your doomsday attitude. Its extremely tiresome. Better let the scientific community do its work and in some years we will have a better pictuee of it all and more answers. But if you dont think covid-19 causes this ongoing disease be my guest. But Im not sharing a drink full of them with you if you were to be serving it.

Golefty 4 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

"5G seems to be one of the logical theories. One reason is 5G is much stronger and advanced than older technologies which is proven to cause or increase cancer depending on how people use their phones. The authorities admitted they havent researched the effects of 5G."

HAHA @FOOTYWATCH are you seriously one of those 5G nutjobs in the flesh, i feel blessed to have come across one of you people.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

just finished money heist season 2, love it.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

• History

Tokyo's population is estimated over 13.9million
New York 8.3million.

Both had the hoax virus for the same amount of time

Tokyo no lockdown, hoaxvid-19 deaths only 117
New york in lockdown, hoaxvid 19 deaths 12976

When are you going to wake up?

Tokyo's population is estimated over 13.9million
New York 8.3million.

Both had the hoax virus for the same amount of time

Tokyo no lockdown, hoaxvid-19 deaths only 117
New york in lockdown, hoaxvid 19 deaths 12976

When are you going to wake up? The brainwashed will find another excuse for this

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

• History

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/lock-step-no-futuristic-scenario/5705972/amp

From the above link:

Here it is useful to go back to a highly relevant report published a decade ago by the Rockefeller Foundation, one of the world’s leading backers of eugenics, and creators of GMO among other things.

The report contains various futurist scenarios developed by Schwartz and company.

One scenario carries the intriguing title, “LOCK STEP: A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback.” Here it gets interesting as in what some term predictive programming.

The Schwartz scenario states,

“In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…”

He continues,

“The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.” This sounds eerily familiar.

Then the scenario gets very interesting:

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.”

A relevant question is whether certain bad actors, and there are some in this world, are opportunistically using the widespread fears around the COVID-19 to advance an agenda of “lock step” top down social control, one that would include stark limits on travel, perhaps replacing of cash by “sanitary” electronic cash, mandatory vaccinationeven though the long term side effects are not proven safe, unlimited surveillance and the curtailing of personal freedoms such as political protests on the excuse it will allow “identification of people who refuse to be tested or vaccinated,” and countless other restrictions.

Much of the Rockefeller 2010 scenario is already evident. Fear is never a good guide to sound reason.

If you try to spread info about the 2010 Rockefeller report Lock step on facebook, it will probably be removed, i wonder why...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/lock-step-no-futuristic-scenario/5705972/amp

From the above link:

Here it is useful to go back to a highly relevant report published a decade ago by the Rockefeller Foundation, one of the world’s leading backers of eugenics, and creators of GMO among other things.

The report contains various futurist scenarios developed by Schwartz and company.

One scenario carries the intriguing title, “LOCK STEP: A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback.” Here it gets interesting as in what some term predictive programming.

The Schwartz scenario states,

“In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…”

He continues,

“The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.” This sounds eerily familiar.

Then the scenario gets very interesting:

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.”

A relevant question is whether certain bad actors, and there are some in this world, are opportunistically using the widespread fears around the COVID-19 to advance an agenda of “lock step” top down social control, one that would include stark limits on travel, perhaps replacing of cash by “sanitary” electronic cash, mandatory vaccinationeven though the long term side effects are not proven safe, unlimited surveillance and the curtailing of personal freedoms such as political protests on the excuse it will allow “identification of people who refuse to be tested or vaccinated,” and countless other restrictions.

Much of the Rockefeller 2010 scenario is already evident. Fear is never a good guide to sound reason.

If you try to spread info about the May 2010 report by Rockefeller foundation and global business network, page 18 Lock step on facebook, it will probably be removed

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

Can you please start another thread for your conspiracies... I started this one for other reasons than what you are doing.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

• History

If you admit what ive been showing is a real possibility then i will stop

If you admit what ive been showing is a real possibility and you dont edit it after, then i will stop

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

”Admit and I’ll stop”... are you really that childish?

I’ve replied to you over and over again, but you just keep going further and further away from the topic of this thread.

I’m neither interested nor into your kind of theories so please seek acknowledgement elsewhere.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago

This is going nowhere guys. Got out of hand.

Closed and also requested by OP.

Discussion Closed