Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Corona times
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

How are you people doing during these times...

It feels a bit surreal but I hope we will be back on track soon enough with football.

Take care of yourselves🙏

Comments
Emrecan_58 4 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Even Trump started facing the consequences hahah why be Trump v.2

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Even the Trump started facing the consequences hahah why be Trump v.2

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

@ Pelle
the burden of proof is on those in power who have initiated such extreme measures.
More people die, at least in America, from following the instructions of healthcare professionals. A more recent analysis estimates 128,000 Americans die each year as a result of taking medications as prescribed. The medical establishment is corrupt and doctors dont know almost anything about the medicines they prescribe

@ Pelle
the burden of proof is on those in power who have initiated such extreme measures.
More people die, at least in America, from following the instructions of healthcare professionals. A more recent analysis estimates 128,000 Americans die each year as a result of taking medications as prescribed. The medical establishment is a major disease and doctors dont know almost anything about the medicines they prescribe

@ Pelle
More people die, at least in America, from following the instructions of healthcare professionals. A more recent analysis estimates 128,000 Americans die each year as a result of taking medications as prescribed. The medical establishment is a major disease and doctors dont know almost anything about the medicines they prescribe. Removing the symptoms of an illness doesnt rectify the cause of it

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

@Footy_watch: I see where you're coming from... I know countries where they prescribe antiboitics for just about anything. This could be a push from medical companies... but who knows its one of many careless usages of medical substances. But it's still important to know that the more you claim and more conclusions you draw, the more your argument needs sources for it to stand. It would also be interesting to read if you could provide some.

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@Footy_watch

Just another way of saying you don't have anything to back up your statements. You've been speaking in demonic tongue in this thread, haven't you, Alex Jones?

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

You chose to see it that way. Lockdown has had many negative consequences unknown to most people. Hospitals are more empty than before and they have set up large spaces with beds which isnt for covid 19.
Italy statistics say 99% of those who died with or of covid 19 had 1 or 2 or more underlying conditions. Its easy for them to say they died of covid 19 when they didnt. I havent been bothered enough to post the evidence yet. You seem to be happy with the lies of the media

You chose to see it that way. Lockdown has had many negative consequences some of which are possibly unknown to most people. Hospitals are more empty than before and they have set up large spaces with beds which isnt for covid 19.
Italy statistics say 99% of those who died with or of covid 19 had 1 or 2 or more underlying conditions. Its easy for them to say they died of covid 19 when they didnt. I havent been bothered enough to post the evidence yet. You seem to be happy with the lies of the media

You chose to see it that way. Lockdown has had many negative consequences some of which are possibly unknown to most people. Hospitals are more empty than before and they have set up large spaces with beds which arent for covid 19.

@iHEARTfootball
You chose to see it that way. Lockdown has had many negative consequences some of which are possibly unknown to most people. Hospitals are more empty than before and they have set up large spaces with beds which arent for covid 19.
Italy statistics say 99% of those who died with or of covid 19 had 1 or 2 or more underlying conditions. Its easy for them skew the numbers in their favour by saying they died of covid 19, when they didnt.

The point im currently making is that the mainstream media cant be trusted, which can easily be seen if you do your own research or open your eyes. You seem to be happy with the lies of the media. There is evidence, it just may take a while to gather and i havent bothered to do that yet

@iHEARTfootball
You chose to see it that way. Lockdown has had many negative consequences some of which are possibly unknown to most people such as a large increase in suicides. Hospitals are more empty than before and they have set up empty large spaces with beds which arent for covid 19.
Italy statistics say 99% of those who died with or of covid 19 had 1 or 2 or more underlying conditions. Its easy for them skew the numbers in their favour by saying they died of covid 19, when they didnt.

The point im currently making is that the mainstream media cant be trusted, which can easily be seen if you do your own research or open your eyes. You seem to be happy with the lies of the media. There is evidence, it just may take a while to gather and i havent bothered to do that yet

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Quote Italy statistics say 99% of those who died with or of covid 19 had 1 or 2 or more underlying conditions. Its easy for them skew the numbers in their favour by saying they died of covid 19, when they didnt.

Isn't that what Covid-19 does though? The virus exacerbates underlying conditions, making them worse, thus causing more distress to the patient. Medical professionals don't have all the answers and are still puzzled with presenting symptoms. For a while, it was only looking to really target older folks. Now it is hitting all ages, although those with more compromised immune systems are more susceptible.

I agree that not all media outlets are telling the truth. Social media, in particular, is one where you should fact check before you start to believe anything.

Time will tell how long this all plays out. People not listening and staying out will only drag this one and it might never really go away, not until we have a vaccine. We could see this come back around a few times until a true cure is in place.

@Footy_watch,

You chose to see it that way. Lockdown has had many negative consequences some of which are possibly unknown to most people such as a large increase in suicides. Hospitals are more empty than before and they have set up empty large spaces with beds which arent for covid 19.

I'm curious to know which mainstream media you've been glueing your eyes to because it sounds to me that you've been following too much news from trashes like the DailyMail and some of the biggest ones they've got from the states. I'm aware that there are some very big news outlets out there that exercises sensationalism more than genuine news, but there are also a handful of news outlets there that are less bias and more reliable.

Okay, now you really have to lay down some evidence, because that seals it for me lol.

The point im currently making is that the mainstream media cant be
trusted, which can easily be seen if you do your own research or open
your eyes. You seem to be happy with the lies of the media. There is
evidence, it just may take a while to gather and i havent bothered to
do that yet

Of course it's understandable not to take everything reported to heart, but I think it's nothing short of retarded to fully deny how horrendous this virus is. The numbers reported on a daily basis are nothing short of incredible, even to the point of unbelievable, but the main idea is still present: COVID-19 is really bad and your assumptions right now classifies you to not be taken seriously. Again, do us the favour and lay down the evidence. I would love to have a look into it as well.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

The history of how and why wars were started is verification of the evil lengths governments go to and will go to behind everyone's backs, to carry out their hidden plans. Their evil actions arent realised until its too late. Its a fact that they dont care how many innocent lives they take away to fulfill their plans.

David Icke has talked about the plans of those in power for decades and he has been proven right many times already.

Im against protesting, but knowing the truth may atleast stop those who are fearful from being scared about the covid 19.

The history of how and why wars were started is verification of the evil lengths governments go to and will go to behind everyone's backs, to carry out their hidden plans. Their evil actions arent realised until its too late. Its a fact that they dont care how many innocent lives they take away to fulfill their plans.

David Icke has talked about the plans of those in power for decades and he has been proven right many times already.

Think about why they could be enforcing such draconian measures dor covid 19 instead of worse ongoing pandemics that kill more people every year.

Im against protesting, but knowing the truth may atleast stop those who are fearful from being scared about the covid 19.

Think about why they could be enforcing such draconian measures for covid 19 instead of worse ongoing pandemics that kill more people every year.

Think about why they could be enforcing such draconian measures for covid 19 instead of for the worse ongoing pandemics that kill more people every year.

Think about why they could be enforcing such draconian measures for covid 19 and why they didnt do it for worse ongoing pandemics that kill more people every year.
Why are people still alowed to go to supermarkets and be in close proximity to eachother? why are takeaways still allowed? people should surely get infected through these ways.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387
In this article march 26, Anthony S. Fauci (a doctor part of the task force who give coronavirus briefings in the white house) compared covid 19 to a severe seasonal influenza which has a case fatality rate of only 0.1%.
These articles are written for researchers and doctors to read. A few days later in the white house briefing whilst standing close to trump not observing social distancing, he contradicted his editorial to the doctors talking about how there will be massive deaths.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History
DarthFooty 4 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Fox News is not the most reputable media service here in the states, but that is just opening up for useless debate on who is right or wrong.

We each have our beliefs for our own reasons. If we can have a civil discussion on touchy subjects, great. Once it turns, which it will, to name-calling and threats, then we should just leave it alone. Mostly why political and religious topics are so hard to talk about. One person has to force their opinion on others and if someone disagrees, then that's the end of the world.

• History

Fox News is not the most reputable media service here in the states, but that is just opening up for useless debate on who is right or wrong.

We each have our beliefs for our own reasons. If we can have a civil discussion on touchy subjects, great. Once it turns, which is will, to name-calling and threats, then we should just leave it alone. Mostly why political and religious topics are so hard to talk about. One person has to force their opinion on others and if someone disagrees, then that's the end of the world.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited

@Footy_watch: Governments, or more accurately, their respective states, do whatever benefits their and/or the countrys interests. And lying is one of the tools used, even if ”modifying the truth” is closer to reality. This is not something new, everyone knows that. But some conspiracy theorists would fiercely highlight this, as an attempt to impose their worldview on others... And I have heard of some really absurd theories regarding covid-19, including anything from 5G networks to even aliens!

The only thing that we for sure know, at this point, is that it is very difficult, or next to impossible to draw any conclusions regarding the virus on a global scale. There are just too many factors at hand that affect the statistics and the outcomes, that it would be foolish to act like knowing it all.

The first article you refer to gives a relatively small sample size, when compared to the total number of people around the world. So a conclusion can ONLY be drawn that reflects the reality of the people in that sample size. We do not know if it is representative for the whole world. Just check the fatality rate so far in different countries (www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/) and you will see the futility of such a study.

One thing to also keep in mind is that we neither have any vaccine nor immunity against this virus yet (actually against most viruses). And thus it would be reckless to not close down societies, at least to a limited extent, to avoid the risk of having it spreading even more. Which, in turn, would then make conspiracy theorists instead moan about governments doing it on purpose to kill even more people.

If I were you I would start questioning Bolsonaro and his nonchalant approach to the whole situation... and avoid using FOX news as a source. WHO does not have any authority nor power to take such measures.

• History

Governments, or more accurately, their respective states, do whatever benefits their and/or the countrys interests. And lying is one of the tools used, even if ”modifying the truth” is closer to reality. This is not something new, everyone knows that. But some conspiracy theorists would fiercely highlight this, as an attempt to impose their worldview on others... And I have heard of some really absurd theories including anything from 5G networks to even aliens!

The only thing that we for sure know, at this point, is that it is very difficult, or next to impossible to draw any conclusions regarding the virus on a global scale. There are just too many factors at hand that affect the statistics and the outcomes, that it would be foolish to act like knowing it all.

The first article you refer to gives a relatively small sample size, when compared to the total number of people around the world. So a conclusion can ONLY be drawn that reflects the reality of the people in that sample size. We do not know if it is representative for the whole world. Just check the fatality rate so far in different countries (www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/) and you will see the futility of such a study.

One thing to also keep in mind is that we neither have any vaccine nor immunity against this virus yet (actually against most viruses). And thus it would be reckless to not close down societies, at least to a limited extent, to avoid the risk of having it spreading even more. Which, in turn, would then make conspiracy theorists instead moan about governments doing it on purpose to kill even more people.

If I were you I would start questioning Bolsonaro and his nonchalant approach to the whole situation... and avoid using FOX news as a source. WHO does not have any authority nor power to take such measures.

@Footy_watch: Governments, or more accurately, their respective states, do whatever benefits their and/or the countrys interests. And lying is one of the tools used, even if ”modifying the truth” is closer to reality. This is not something new, everyone knows that. But some conspiracy theorists would fiercely highlight this, as an attempt to impose their worldview on others... And I have heard of some really absurd theories including anything from 5G networks to even aliens!

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

Both of you ignored the link i shared which highlights how tye CDC admitted they will include people in the statistics who havent been tested.

It doesnt matter what channel it came from because its the WHO official who's the highlight of the conversation and not what the journalists were saying.

5G seems to be one of the logical theories. One reason is 5G is much stronger and advanced than older technologies which is proven to cause or increase cancer depending on how people use their phones. The authorities admitted they havent researched the effects of 5G.

The flu pandemic kills close to 1 million people each year so why hasnt there ever been a lockdown to prevent or limit this many years ago?

I read that article and I see no major problem with it. When you already have pre-existing health issues, getting a new disease could tip it over the edge and be fatal. The disease will be regarded as the main reason of death. Symptoms is many times the way to determine what someone has. This happens all the time with other diseases. Usually underlying factors are also recorded. And 5G does at least not send out ionizing energy... its frequency is not scientifically known to cause the kind of damage conspiracy theorists claim without evidence. They however neglect the fact that the radiation from the sun results in more than 4 million new skin cancer cases in USA alone, every year. But they see no problems with sunbathing.

I did also reply to the comments about WHO.

You need to start accepting the fact that this is a new virus and a new situation for us, and consequently there are more questions than answers. Not the other way around.

• History

I read that article and I see no major problem with it. When you already have pre-existing health issues, getting a new disease could tip it over the edge and be fatal. The disease will be regarded as the main reason of death. This happens all the time with other diseases. Usually underlying factors are also recorded. And 5G does at least not send out ionizing energy... its frequency is not scientifically known to cause the kind of damage conspiracy theorists claim without evidence. They however neglect the fact that the radiation from the sun results in more than 4 million new skin cancer cases in USA alone, every year. But they see no problems with sunbathing.

You need to start accepting the fact that this is a new virus and a new situation for us, and consequently there are more questions than answers. Not the other way around.

I read that article and I see no major problem with it. When you already have pre-existing health issues, getting a new disease could tip it over the edge and be fatal. The disease will be regarded as the main reason of death. Symptoms is many times the way to determine what someone has. This happens all the time with other diseases. Usually underlying factors are also recorded. And 5G does at least not send out ionizing energy... its frequency is not scientifically known to cause the kind of damage conspiracy theorists claim without evidence. They however neglect the fact that the radiation from the sun results in more than 4 million new skin cancer cases in USA alone, every year. But they see no problems with sunbathing.

I did also replied to the comments about WHO.

@Footy,

In this article march 26, Anthony S. Fauci (a doctor part of the task force who give coronavirus briefings in the white house) compared covid 19 to a severe seasonal influenza which has a case fatality rate of only 0.1%.
These articles are written for researchers and doctors to read. A few days later in the white house briefing whilst standing close to trump not observing social distancing, he contradicted his editorial to the doctors talking about how there will be massive deaths.

Although you make a point, come on...that Fauci argument you pointed out is just not worth having to debate about. I don't think Fauci is that stupid. There's a reason why he's standing close. It might be that there isn't enough room to stand on? Maybe it's because everyone in that room have been vigorously tested (with kits more advanced than the generic ones mentioned by the medical practitioner in your other article) before entering for the press? Who knows, but being it the bloody Whitehouse, I would suspect that strong personal security measures are taking place, in comparison to less secured placed such as your local supermarket, which brings to my next point.

When we're discussing social distancing, we should also be considering the context of where it's being practiced. Sure, it should be done everywhere but definitely more so in areas where bacteria transfer is most prominent, like your local shopping centres and supermarket. But how the hell are we supposed to live without groceries? We take it to the grain of salt, everytime we go out from now on because the article suggest that we still don't know how grave this coronavirus actually is. The facts are simply based on what the statistics we've received thus far. Anyways..

5G seems to be one of the logical theories. One reason is 5G is much stronger and advanced than older technologies which is proven to cause or increase cancer depending on how people use their phones. The authorities admitted they havent researched the effects of 5G.

Yeah, no. Not buying that rubbish, one bit. I would need to see the worldmap of where 5G is most prominent, but seeing how Korea is handling the virus so well, I'm going to throw this theory out in the garbage.

@everyone talking about WHO

Since we're all talking about WHO, just want to leave this hilarious clip here that shows WHO director having a cry against Taiwan. For him to be acknowledging Taiwan is a real first, lol. Someone's reached their boiling point, but in all seirousness, I expected better from the director of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I don't understand why is there such a backlash against WHO. They have been of good advice so far. Only when they basically covered up China's lies on numbers of infected/deaths I was kinda mad at them. But it's a big structure, and when they said "the only way to get over this is to test,test,test', well, they are 100% right on that.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

Yall are going to ignore how a much worse pandemic, the flu, didnt cause the whole world to shutdown many years ago? A lot more people die from the flu. This proves they have hidden reasons behind the lockdown.

@Pelle
No one has proved that there is a new disease
The tests they use havent proved that there is a new disease.
Death certificates can already be inaccurate at stating the true cause of death due to many factors. The CDC guidelines of listing it as covid 19 without any key evidence is making it a big farce. Its so bad that if someone jumps off a building their death certificate will probably say died with covid 19 and be included in covid 19 stats. Check the statistics of deaths from other causes compared to previous years. Somehow sitting at home is the cure to cancer and many other diseases. There are too many clues that suggest its a scam.

Is it not suspicious that the Bill gates family ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic called Event 201 over one month before the hoax began in wuhan? Now compare the actions they took in that simulation to whats happening around the world

Yall are going to ignore how a much worse pandemic, the flu, didnt cause the whole world to shutdown many years ago? A lot more people die from the flu. This proves they have hidden reasons behind the lockdown.

@Pelle
No one has proved that there is a new disease
The tests they use havent proved that there is a new disease.
Death certificates can already be inaccurate at stating the true cause of death due to many factors. The CDC guidelines of listing it as covid 19 without any key evidence is making it a big farce. Its so bad that if someone jumps off a building their death certificate will probably say died with covid 19 and be included in covid 19 stats. Check the statistics of deaths from other causes compared to previous years. Somehow sitting at home is the cure to cancer and many other diseases. In actuality its because they falsely state people dying from covid 19. There are too many clues that suggest its a scam.

Is it not suspicious that the Bill gates family ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic called Event 201 over one month before it began in wuhan? Now compare the actions they took in that simulation to whats happening around the world

Is it not suspicious that the Bill gates family ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic called Event 201 over one month before it began in wuhan? Now compare the actions they took in that simulation to whats happening around the world

You're kidding me? Are you implying that Bill Gates had something to do with all of this? Yeah, I'm out.

@Footy_watch: with all due respect, but your kind of people are always so full of bs for one major reason. You don’t have empirical evidence of your own, leaving your claims walk around like the naked emperor.

Its always about what you consider suspicious behavior, ”indications”, coincidences, clues, suggestions, vague assumptions.... etc. And from that you somehow manage to draw incredible conclusions and make claims that are even too bold for the most prominent scientists to be made.

It’s usually easy to show how weak the foundations of such claims are, but it comes with a curse. It’s time consuming. Which leaves us with the option of wasting our time or giving up.

And you don’t even read the replies. Compared to ”the flu”, we neither have a vaccine nor immunity against this virus. So therefore without a lockdown too many would become ill at approximately the same time! Health care systems just can’t deal with this amount of cases simultaneously. Unlike the flu that is spread out over time. It’s not specifically about the number of deaths. Get real!

To the point:
This virus has never been identified in humans before(1). And for THAT reason it is regarded as a novel disease. It has been identified using a technique called RT-PCR(2), and is the standard method used for diagnosis. The exact and specific origin of the virus is still being researched, and as of today we’ve been able to determine a lot of things, and disqualify some claims (3). And since research is still going on about its origins we can’t say that it is a new virus, that has never existed before. We simply need more research to be done. So the most appropriate thing to say is ”we don’t know enough yet”. THATS how an educated person talks. The entire scientific world is coworking to get answers that could for example be found in its genome(4).

But somehow people that don’t even know the physics of radiation or the chemistry of RNA/DNA suffocates us with conspiracy theories drawn out from their a***s. Because they ”know the truth”.

I leave you with this quote to reflect on:
”The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”-Bertrand Russell

(1)www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/covid-19/questions-answers
(2)wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_transcription_polymerase_chain_reaction

(3)www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

(4) www.gisaid.org/

• History

@Footy_watch: with all due respect, but your kind of people are always so full of bs for one major reason. You don’t have empirical evidence of your own, leaving your claims walk around like the naked emperor.

Its always about what you consider suspicious behavior, ”indications”, coincidences, clues, suggestions, vague assumptions.... etc. And from that you somehow manage to draw incredible conclusions and make claims that are even too bold for the most prominent scientists to be made.

It’s usually easy to show how weak the foundations of such claims are, but it comes with a curse. It’s time consuming. Which leaves us with the option of wasting your time or giving up.

To the point:
This virus has never been identified in humans before(1). And for THAT reason it is regarded as a novel disease. It has been identified using a technique called RT-PCR(2), and is the standard method used for diagnosis. The exact and specific origin of the virus is still being researched, and as of today we’ve been able to determine a lot of things, and disqualify some claims (3). And since research is still going on about its origins we can’t say that it is a new virus, that has never existed before. We simply need more research to be done. So the most appropriate thing to say is ”we don’t know enough yet”. THATS how an educated person talks. The entire scientific world is coworking to get answers that could for example be found in its genome(4).

But somehow people that don’t even know the physics of radiation or the chemistry of RNA/DNA suffocates us with conspiracy theories drawn out from their a***s. Because they ”know the truth”.

”The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”-Bertrand Russell

(4) www.gisaid.org/

It’s usually easy to show how weak the foundations of such claims are, but it comes with a curse. It’s time consuming. Which leaves us with the option of wasting our time or giving up.

To the point:

(4) www.gisaid.org/

And you don’t even read the replies. Compared to ”the flu”. We neither have a vaccine nor immunity against this virus. So therefore without a lockdown too many would become ill at approximately the same time! We just can’t deal with this amount of cases simultaneously. Unlike the flu that is spread out over time. It’s not specifically about the number of deaths.

To the point:

(4) www.gisaid.org/

Discussion Closed