Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Corona times
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

How are you people doing during these times...

It feels a bit surreal but I hope we will be back on track soon enough with football.

Take care of yourselves🙏

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Real problem is that the person who goes out when they shouldn't most of time won't even be bothered by the virus that badly. Its doesn't mean they won't spread it to someone with a weaker system than them. Personally, I feel like taking needless risk in these time is a lack of respect for life. Very dissapointed to hear people are acting this way.

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

State schools are still going be run indefinitely until the coming Friday, our prime minister confirms that pubs, hotels and cinemas (places that are platforms for mass gatherings" are to be shut down by midday tomorrow, while also confirming that state schools are to remain open until this coming Friday for further updates. Just an update from here, down under.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

@iHEARTfootball: Do you come from a land down under?

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Galatasaray coach and most of the staff have Corona now.. When you don't cancel the league as you should, this happens. We played them last week so our players or the coach might have it too.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Seriously???... Thats crap...

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thats why im surprised there are leagues which are still going on. People are reactive which is the worst way to go about it

Thats why im surprised there are leagues which are still going on. People are reactive which is the worst way to go about it. Its like letting the opponents score and then your team starts playing properly, basically Arsenal

Retracted

kirsi16 4 years ago Edited
Sao Paulo, Brazil 2 96

Here in Brazil, more specifically in Sao Paulo, the quarantine started today. We're experiencing the initial explosion of cases right now. Less than two weeks ago the confirmed case was 8. Today it definitely passes 2000. The location I live has one third of entire country's confirmed cases and 90% of deaths. The worse is yet to come, the weather gets colder from now on.

All sports competitions ceased one week ago. It might be a good time to discuss whether Brazil national competition should finally adjust their calendar to European calendar. The television and broadcast channels are having a difficult time trying to adjust their programs. I saw some 60s-80s shows these days.

It's a strange feeling. Two weeks ago Brazil was all no-brain Carnival mode, so I am sure the numbers are way way WAY higher now. Yesterday I saw most people on the streets wear masks (which in 30 years I've never seen them wear). Today all is quiet.

• History

Here in Brazil the quarantine started today. We're experiencing the initial explosion of cases right now. Less than two weeks ago the confirmed case was 8. Today it definitely passes 2000. The location I live has one third of entire country's confirmed cases and 90% of deaths. The worse is yet to come, the weather gets colder from now on.

All sports competitions ceased one week ago. It might be a good time to discuss whether Brazil national competition should finally adjust their calendar to European calendar. The television and broadcast channels are having a difficult time trying to adjust their programs. I saw some 60s-80s shows these days.

It's a strange feeling. Two weeks ago Brazil was all no-brain Carnival mode, so I am sure the numbers are way way WAY higher now. Yesterday I saw most people on the streets wear masks (which in 30 years I've never seen them wear). Today all is quiet.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Several states here are now in "Shelter in Place" orders. Where I am, we had the order go out yesterday officially.

Each one of us can help ourselves by staying positive, staying safe and helping each other. Do the right things because this is more about others than it is you. You could be sick now, for all you know, but not have any symptoms. All the same, you can pass it to others while out, thus the vicious cycle continues.

Had a co-worker test positive, no issues, but then got some of their older family sick during a "get together".

Just common sense, friends. Please take care of yourself and your family.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

@kirsi16: we watched a 70s movie at home yesterday and laughed at exactly what you just said...

@DarthFooty: you would think that getting no symptoms is a good thing, but then it is a major reason for it being so hard to stop. And if there are any symptoms, they aren’t seen until too late. Pretty scary. I have for example my father that has had a heart surgery 😰

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so much time for playstation nowadays

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle If you played Plague Inc, then you know thats the most problematic virus are those who doesn't have a lot of symptom at first.

@quikzyyy Playstation, pc, tv, you name it, we got plenty of time for all that now.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

Search "high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) gov.uk" on google, click on the link. The UK doesnt classify covid 19 as a HCID. But they are still enforcing rules which would apply to a HCID. Looks like they have a hidden agenda behind the lockdown

DarthFooty 4 years ago

@Footy_watch Do you really think this is some conspiracy, or that the government has a political angle around a global pandemic? Just curious about your response.

gagliardisports247 4 years ago
0 1

I can no longer watch and play basketball. Im bored as hell. I've been killing time by watching old basketball replays on youtube. Crazy time indeed.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Total boredom. I just don't feel like watching old football games, idk it's not something I do.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

@DarthFooty ofcourse, the virus doesnt exist and they are masking the real causes of people becoming ill. They include people who died from other illnesses into the tally of those dying due to covid 19. Another thing which seems to be happening is most people who get ill right now get labelled as having covid 19.

A possibility which was presented by a doctor in the U.S. (i havent verified its validity yet) is their testing is inaccurate and results in 4/5 people getting a false positive. They arent testing for the virus. What they are really testing for is exosomes which increase when a person becomes ill from a number of ways to remove the toxins. He made a video explaining these things on youtube

@DarthFooty ofcourse, the virus doesnt exist and they are masking the real causes of people becoming ill. They include people who died from other illnesses into the tally of those dying due to covid 19. Another thing which seems to be happening is most people who get ill right now get labelled as having covid 19.

A possibility which was presented by a doctor from U.S. (i havent verified its validity yet) is their testing is inaccurate and results in 4/5 people getting a false positive. They arent testing for the virus. What they are really testing for is exosomes (they remove toxins) which increase when a person becomes ill from a number of different ways such as stress (fear is a form of stress), electromagnetic radiation etc. His name is Dr Andrew Kaufman, he made a presentation explaining these things on youtube

DarthFooty 4 years ago

@Footy_watch Interesting....... I guess, depending on which outlet you feel is presenting you with the most truthful, accurate information in today's world, you might believe in something, that others would consider wrong. Who is to say who is more correct?

The internet is a series of tubes, everything on Fox News is 100% right, Youtube is the best source for factual information. Thing is, maybe what I watch and consider as the best source, is actually all lies? haha Is it really daytime right now? Is the world really round?

Could this all be a giant rickroll? I don't know you FW, so I can't tell if you are being serious or not.

None the less, I hope everyone stays safe and takes care of themselves/family.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

@DarthFooty I am being serious, its a fact that those in authority who also control mainstream media are full of lies. Therefore we can conclude that the main news which the media is portraying is highly likely to be fabricated. We cant be certain about the information unless we see the proof ourselves.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Imagine being a Liverpool fan right now lmao...

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

unless we see the proof ourselves

Well you could show some evidence/sources for your claims to start with.

Discussion Closed