Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL Final 16/17 Prediction Thread.
Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Time to place your bets. Real v Juve. Attack v Defense.

Winner takes all. Loser forgotten to the annals of history.

I'm going with Real. For the simple fact that they have enough quality to give Juve a good thrashing. They're going to press and keep Juve in their own half. No matter how good their defensive record has been this cl campaign. They're not in Reals league. Higuain will choke again as tradition. They will not be able to track Ronaldos movement. It will be a good game for all.

3-1 to Real.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Time to place your bets. Real v Juve. Attack v Defense.

Winner takes all. Loser forgotten to the annals of history.

I'm going with Real. For the simple fact that they have enough quality to give Juve a good thrashing. They're going to press and keep Juve in they're own half. No matter how good they're defensive record has been this cl campaign. They're not in Reals league. Higuain will choke again as tradition. They will not be able to track Ronaldos movement. It will be a good game for all.

3-1 to Real.

Comments
Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

Juve 2-1 Real

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ mad haha, you're alright I guess..

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I know my man ;)

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I won't sit here and break it down why Juve will win because those days are gone for me . I enjoy reading others analysis and give my small input . Wolfie I take your bet . I am confident Juventus will win . Attack wins you games and defense wins you titles . I better see your account deleted when Juventus wins . Ofcourse I still like to see you in the forum and I will recognize your style so you can rejoin with new name maybe try something more original this time , mate ;) dead serious about the bet ;)

• History

I won't sit here a break it down why Juve will win because those are gone for me . I enjoy reading others analysis and give my small input . Wolfie I take your bet . I am confident Juventus will win . Attack wins you games and defense wins you titles . I better see your account deleted when Juventus wins . Ofcourse I still like to see you in the form so you can rejoin with new name maybe try something more original this time , mate ;) dead serious about the bet ;)

I won't sit here a break it down why Juve will win because those days are gone for me . I enjoy reading others analysis and give my small input . Wolfie I take your bet . I am confident Juventus will win . Attack wins you games and defense wins you titles . I better see your account deleted when Juventus wins . Ofcourse I still like to see you in the form so you can rejoin with new name maybe try something more original this time , mate ;) dead serious about the bet ;)

I won't sit here a break it down why Juve will win because those days are gone for me . I enjoy reading others analysis and give my small input . Wolfie I take your bet . I am confident Juventus will win . Attack wins you games and defense wins you titles . I better see your account deleted when Juventus wins . Ofcourse I still like to see you in the forum and I will recognize your style so you can rejoin with new name maybe try something more original this time , mate ;) dead serious about the bet ;)

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Putting my money on Real Madrid. It's gonna be a real tough one, but I think RM have a slight edge, morals aside.

• History

Putting my money on Real Madrid.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

so wolfie vs marcus2011. big bet of 2017. should be entertaining seeing an account get deleted.

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ At Marc. - Unfortunately for me, I won't recognise your your style when you make a new account. because there's nothing original about it. So use a similar profile name to avoid confusion. One cannot delete the profile alone, so an admin will have to do this. I believe Gennady could relay this. Your fate is sealed now.

Anyone else want to join Marc, u have until the day before the match to join him in the underworld.

• History

@ At Marc. - Unfortunately for me, I won't recognise your your style when you make a new account. because there's nothing original about it. So use a similar profile name to avoid confusion. One cannot delete the profile alone, so an admin will have to do this. I believe Gennady could relay this. Your fate is sealed now.

Anyone else want to join Marc, u have until the day before to join him in the underworld.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@fuckingwolfie Although, it's been funny to read all this shit. Just gotta say: Get down your high horse, fella. Have you been hanging out with tiki to much? Can't recall I've seen you write anything spectacular either? #Notasoriginalasyouwouldthink

• History

@fuckingwolfie Although, itäs been funny to read all this shit. Just gotta say: Get down your high horse, fella. Have you been hanging out with tiki to much? Can't recall I've seen you write anything spectacular either? #Notasoriginalasyouwouldthink

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

;)

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Go have a nice big bowl of Swedish meatballs and be quiet. Maybe then you can better articulate when you have a full stomach. Get in on the bet, or be silent. Make your prediction and just stay out of it.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Whoah I won't let you talk to my Chelsea mates like this . New bet , since your demand was to delete account i will do mine but I don't want you to delete your account . I want you to Change your name to "Marcus's B*tch " for entire summer till new CL season starts .

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^hahahah thats a really good demand, would be pretty funny.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's enough guys. Anyone bringing up this stupid childish bet will be banned!

We dont want to close this good thread because of this childish bet. You all big guys, so please chill!

• History

We dont want to close this good thread because of this childish bet. You all big guys, the best ok! so chill!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn And every other comment bringing those bet will be deleted anyway. Beside, moderator cannot delete account, only the boss can and we certainly won't request him to delete someone account for this. It would be childish. So even if you guys were just having fun please stop now. :P Thanks all in advance. ;)

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Wolfie Why not chill instead of trashtalking each other? :P

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Man, there's so much drama going on here, I even stopped watching Pretty Little Liars

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Juan Ughh Pretty Little Liars is stupidly repetitive! Keeping Up With The Kardashians is much better gurl!

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

enter image description here

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i don't see why admins are getting triggered. this isn't a dictatorship. if someone makes a bet. and this bet involves someone deleting their account. then they are free to decide if they want their account deleted. the admin is slave to the demands of the user when it comes to deciding what to do with their own account.

i'm with wolfie on this. maybe once you delete your account, you can come back with another club, maybe one that isn't trash ;)

just banter.....but not really ;)

the idea of the name change is better anyways. right @marcus'sbitch?

• History

i don't see why admins are getting triggered. this isn't a dictatorship. if someone makes a bet. and this bet involves someone deleting their account. then they are free to decide if they want their account deleted. the admin is slave to the demands of the user when it comes to deciding what to do with their own account.

i'm with wolfie on this. maybe once you delete your account, you can come back with another club, maybe one that isn't trash ;)

just banter.....but not really ;)