Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL Final 16/17 Prediction Thread.
Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Time to place your bets. Real v Juve. Attack v Defense.

Winner takes all. Loser forgotten to the annals of history.

I'm going with Real. For the simple fact that they have enough quality to give Juve a good thrashing. They're going to press and keep Juve in their own half. No matter how good their defensive record has been this cl campaign. They're not in Reals league. Higuain will choke again as tradition. They will not be able to track Ronaldos movement. It will be a good game for all.

3-1 to Real.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Time to place your bets. Real v Juve. Attack v Defense.

Winner takes all. Loser forgotten to the annals of history.

I'm going with Real. For the simple fact that they have enough quality to give Juve a good thrashing. They're going to press and keep Juve in they're own half. No matter how good they're defensive record has been this cl campaign. They're not in Reals league. Higuain will choke again as tradition. They will not be able to track Ronaldos movement. It will be a good game for all.

3-1 to Real.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Wolfie Can we stop the talk about deleting account over a bet, it make me uncomfortable. :P But other than that, you analysis is pretty interesting. However, something tell me you might be a bit biased against Juventus. ;)

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Juve 2-0 or 2-1 over Real................

I feel that Juve's team defense will not only prevent Real from their usual style but that they will force more mistakes. If Juve was just a defense going against Real, I would say Real would break through at some point, but Juve is no slouch in attack themselves. Real MUST be on point defensively and still try to maintain control of the match. I don't see them doing that as completely as Juve right now.

Can Real run away with it with a flurry of goals, of course, they can, but the smart money is on a much tighter game. A game where teams won't have as many chances and mistakes become glaring game changers.

I find it intriguing for Zidan given his history with both clubs. I also can see a storybook write off for Higuain against his old club.

Real are still fighting for their league title where Juve can be smart in team selection to help rest.recover players. The only downfall there is the lack of "Competition" leading up to the final for Juve. I know playing in major tournaments or a series of games always helped make me sharper and quicker than lower level matches week in and week out.

TLDR: Juve wins the title. :P

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ Emo.. The account doesn't define you, the comments do. Why do you care anyway.. You scared you won't have anyone to moderate at the end of the bet? Haha.. I doubt he'd delete it even if he lost. Doubt you can even delete an account on your own anyway.

Anyway you really think Juve has a chance? Tell me how they can.. I honestly can see it happening. No bias.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Wofie: seriously mate, you dont have to to that far to make your point. Who's in the right mind would go for such a bet, and it's totally not necessary!

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Real Madrid will win, wont be easy but we will win. I predict a 3-1 win as well. However, it does go on based by our starting line-up, if we play Benz/Morata and Ronaldo up front with Isco right behind them where he can roam freely, we will definitely win. Juve have the best defenders in the world, but we have the best attack in the world. We are strong in the air, set pieces, counter and we have the experience. Last nights game proved how experience can kick in. If PSG knew had to work and play under the pressure, they would've gone through. Real Madrid is a team that can play against any type of team, and we are known quite well for making come backs and performing well even if we are 2 goals down.

Juve can score if they go down the right flank against danilo, the guy made so many mistakes its unbearable to watch, we also need Casemiro to cool down cause He is starting to play roughly nowadays. But this match wont be about the defence or offense, as usual when playing against Madrid, its about the midfield, If our trio (Kroos-Modric-Isco) are having a good game, a comfortable win is to be expected. Marchisio, Pjanic and Kedira are also world class midfielders, but they can't co-op with Madrid's pressing. Only one who can escapeor break the pressing is usually Messi, other than him, I dont see Dybala or anyone else doing that. Than again its football, anything can happen. Hoping for a good game between the two teams.

On the side note tho, why is every Real madrid game basically us against everyone, Why are Arsenal, Liverpool, Dortmund etc fans supporting Juve and not Real? I have vague idea, but just want to clarify :)

Carb_Jr 7 years ago
Juventus 1 140

This will be and is an opponent that they can't contain.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm actually worried that Real might sit back & we'll have the ball most of the time. Real have great players & they're ready to punish us on the counters. But thats the way we play & we know the risks.I think the Lazio game is going to be harder. Ofc I don't doubt our players or Max. I'm sure they'll be ready & give it their all. As always I don't have a problem if we lose, as long as they fight & sacrifice for the team. If on the day, Real is better, then its simply GG. We're only humans, after all. However I don't understand what you meant by "inferiority complex".. are we talking all time or this specific period? I see that you're talking about the last few years, but it gets confusing when you say

Now with every final loss they try to reaffirm their strengths in title charges and everyone falls for it.

I understand why you would say that, doesn't really matter if you're biased or not, because I am. Do you really think Juve is responsible for what Inter/Milan did or didn't do in the last 6 years? With VAR from next season, do you think Inter will finish 1st or even 2nd? (stupid question but i had to ask). They way I see it both Milan teams would be in very very different positions today with strong management (Agnelli, Beppe & co) for example.

Anyways, this thread isn't about Inter, but I felt like I had to say that. I wish we had Padoin to lift that trophy. Juve will win 4-0

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@tuna_jamm You make it sound like its a bet of life savings. It's just a profile on a random site. I touch a nerve or something. You've invested a lot of your time huh.. Means that much? Well my profile over 10 years old and I'm not bothered. Not sure why you or emo are. It would be fun. :D

@ Carb - Not blaming juve for our recent downfall.. That was all on us. ;) Hope Simeone comes and we can build a team that can compete. Be good to give you proper challenge for once.

United_Hates_Blues 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Carb_Jr you think Real will be defensive? They will release the demon Let's hope Juve can cope cause, what Madrid do is attack attack attack and its almost perfection. Also if Bale makes a come back.. :D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Zidane messed up in the Clasico by not playing defensive. I don't think he'll make the same mistake again. He needs to play to the teams strengths, which is defense + counter-attacking.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Real Madrid is the worst opponent Juventus could have faced in the final. They are too strong. I'm not giving up hope but they are a level above. Also it is so unfair to say attack vs defense. The Juve defense is so strong, that it lets their attacking players be free to create play. It's an almost perfect combination of defense and attack in one team.

United_Hates_Blues 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

Man I just hope it's a good clean match without refs awarding shitty penalties and sending off players. You know it's a possibility with Spanish teams.

• History

Man I just hope it's a good clean match without refs awarding shitty penalties and sending off player. You know it's a possibility with Spanish teams.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@wolfie not sure if what your describing is an inferiority complex but actually a false sense of achievement ,

why do you say Juve is just steamrolling (wiping their feet) with teams like napoli and roma to get to the final and ucl when
the milanese clubs are just as much to blame as roma and napoli for letting juve win everything.

Infact Inter has been beaten by Juve 84 times, that is the second most losses to Juve any italian team has in history,, Ac Milan 68 to put in perspective -

If Juve wins the UCL perhaps, i doubt you would agree, it was from the confidence of dominating italy for so long,

I really have no idea who will win, i feel it could go either way.

Real has been lethal on attack, but their defense has been shaky.

Juve has had near perfect defense and very lethal on attack so perhaps Juve will win this,

I will predict Juve 2-1 because I hope your wrong lol ,

If you don't think deleting your account is a big deal then delete yours and make a new one to prove it , just stop talking about it , its

super passive aggressive which is why it makes people uncomfortable. Why do you expect someone else to feel the

way you do about deleting their accounts,as you say everyone is right if they have an opinion . lol which is really a naive thing to say

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I find it funny that everyone responded but @ quikzyyy. Know why? Cause Wolfie is obviously KIDDING folks! C'mon man by know I think we had enough discussions to figure each other out lol.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

heheh well if hes kidding @wolfie is being a bit of a troll

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Madridista If that the case, I would like to excuse myself, as I seriously couldn't tell. Goes to show that being active doesn't make up for having had more time on a site. :P

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Juve will win. As much as I want Zidane to win it, he'll have time to do it later. Buffon takes precedence. #ForzaJuve

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@mad Don't pretend like u know me.. Because u don't. Anyone who does knows I don't say anything to elicit a reaction. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it. Also I don't know who you are when did you show up..

Anyway, I have friends who are also for juve and they genuinely believe they will win. Maybe people are just tired of Spanish cl dominance. I am too but it's too much for Juve. Just like people said in 2012 that Italy would actually be able to beat Spain in the Final and we all know how that ended. Blinded because they wanted Buffon to win the title. Buffon will be fine, he has a WC and will survive.

It's an achievement in itself that he's made it yo a cl final at his age. Another final loss for the record books. Bravo.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Wolfie Ight tough guy I'll smoke that joint if you delete your account. Fair trade?

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

You're not on my level little boy. Go to the highlights and run your mouth.

• History

You're not on my level little man. Go to the highlights and run your mouth.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Wolfie +1