Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL Final 16/17 Prediction Thread.
Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Time to place your bets. Real v Juve. Attack v Defense.

Winner takes all. Loser forgotten to the annals of history.

I'm going with Real. For the simple fact that they have enough quality to give Juve a good thrashing. They're going to press and keep Juve in their own half. No matter how good their defensive record has been this cl campaign. They're not in Reals league. Higuain will choke again as tradition. They will not be able to track Ronaldos movement. It will be a good game for all.

3-1 to Real.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Time to place your bets. Real v Juve. Attack v Defense.

Winner takes all. Loser forgotten to the annals of history.

I'm going with Real. For the simple fact that they have enough quality to give Juve a good thrashing. They're going to press and keep Juve in they're own half. No matter how good they're defensive record has been this cl campaign. They're not in Reals league. Higuain will choke again as tradition. They will not be able to track Ronaldos movement. It will be a good game for all.

3-1 to Real.

Comments
Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@emo - Show me a rule on FR that says two users can't have a bet. Also I find it quite odd that a profile can't be deleted. Merc agreed to the terms. If he still comments after the loss we'll all find out who's the real b*tch. Thanks.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys, please understand, if everything is allowed, trolls will break the site. Beside, we have a sock puppets (multi-accounter) algorithm in place to detect multi account, keep deleting valuable member and register a new one isn't so healthy!. I have warned you guys, we dont want any drama here!

Here is my first ban! @Wofie!

Sorry but this is going to far! Im going to close this thread, unless everyone start to debate about CL final again.

• History

Here is my first ban!

Sorry but this is going to far! Thread is closed too.

Guys, please understand, if everything is allowed, trolls will break the site. Beside, we have a sock puppets (multi-accounter) algorithm in place to detect multi account, keep deleting valuable member and register a new one isn't so healthy!. I have warned you guys, we dont want any drama here!

Sorry but this is going to far! Thread is closed too.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

^Lol

• History

Lol

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Every bit of me wants a Juve win.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Legends6 Likewise but right now, its seem like mission impossible to beat Real, they are just so good. :(

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Emo That's true.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Anyway, I think any injury to a key player will make a great difference in the final. Also, the stress from playing a second CL final in two year for Real will be hard to take. At least, I think it will be. :(

• History

Guys, should I rename the thread "CL Final 16/17: Real Madrid vs Meatball FC"? :V

But joking aside, I think any injury to a key player will make a great difference in the final. Also, the stress from playing a second CL final in two year for Real will be hard to take. At least, I think it will be. :(

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Dominated!! :)

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

hahahaha looks like @wolifie got the last laugh!

My prediction was close, i obviously expected Real to win, but I didn't expect a 4-1 win. Juve were hopeless in the second half that it was a joke. They played great in the first half but they were lost in the second, Real completely shut down the whole Juve team. They only had one shot on the second half and that was Sandros header from Dani's freekick. I honestly expected more from Dybala and Co.

Though that clears the table and proves that Real's midfield is second to none, we may lack in penetrating teams who park the bus like Barca, but we can kill any counter and intercept their attacks easily.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Do I get a cookie for predicting Asensio to score? :')

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Dynast Get a +1 on me at least. ;P