Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League 19/20
ArgjentD 4 years ago Edited
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Maybe it's still early, but who do you think will win UCL this season and why?!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Maybe it's still early, but who do you think will win UCL this season and why?!

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

For me, its propably going to be either PSG or Bayern Munich.

PSG because they are one of the biggest team with one of the easier path (if they beat Atalanta, they only need to beat the winner of Leipzig and Atletico to reach the final)

Bayern because they are on a amazing run since they replaced Kovac and they are terribly effective. What even better is that their game against Chelsea (that they are nearly sure to go through) will help them get back into the intensity of european football.

Would love to see a final between those two to be honest.

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Well, Juventus and Real Madrid are officially out. This is probably the best chance for teams like PSG & CITY to win it, even tho Bayern M. is definitely the favorite.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

Indeed, Lyon just made an huge service to most of the bigger team.

Also, in that City vs Real game, Varane had one heck of a bad game. It didn't change much but he was responsible on City both goals. Dissapointing game from a world cup winner. Gabriel Jesus had him in his pocket.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

Holy cow, that PSG vs Atalanta game was crazy. PSG started slow but were finally rewarded toward the end of the game. While it was the inverse for Atalanta, they started really well but just lacked the stamina at the very end. Great first game of the final 8.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I voted for Bayern to win it. They have to come through some nasty teams still but they look the strongest right now to me.

PSG could have easily lost against Atalanta had they put their chances away in that first half.

City looked a bit tired and while they had the first-leg advantage, they did not seem their usual complete self.

I should never count Barca out, but they just don't look as strong as seasons past.

I am pulling for Barca or PSG to win, but If I was a betting man, I would put money on Bayern.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Leipzig or Lyon.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley Leipzig or Lyon = Lol. Just saying. ;P

@DarthFooty Barca right now only make it thanks to Messi for me though, the other veteran all look a lot less lethal, lots of players don't take risk and aren't that creative anymore, De Jong which is one of their best young player can't play in his best position because of Busquet taking the spot. I mean, its not all bad for Barca but its worse than it was last year tbh so its not really good. Unless Messi pull an amazing performance against Bayern, I don't expect much from them today.

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

So, who the hell is going to stop Bayern M. from winning UCL this season?! What a team 💪🙌

DarthFooty 4 years ago

That was an absolute butt whoopin! I knew Barca looked out of sorts compared to their usual self, but not that bad. Reminds me of the Germany v Brazil WC match. Ughhhh. This will sit with them for a VERY LONG time.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

After what B Munich did to Barca... it looks like no one can stop them.

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

We just witnessed another history. Magnificent it was.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Kind of think that these games should still have two legs, but not after seeing Barcelona get torn a new one.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11426

Reminds me of the Germany v Brazil WC match.

To be honest, it was extremely similar, just like Germany vs Brazil, the game look pretty even at the very start, then after the first goal... well things escalate real fast. :D

Its worth nothing Bayern scored 9 of the 10 scored goal in that game. ;P

But as Emrecan said, we are just witnessing historical games after historical games. Its a great time to be a football fan. :D

• History

Reminds me of the Germany v Brazil WC match.

To be honest, it was extremely similar, just like Germany vs Brazil, the game look pretty even at the very start, then after the first goal... well things escalate real fast. :D

Its worth nothing Bayern scored 9 of the 10 scored goal in that game. ;P

But as Emrecan said, were just witnessing historical games after historical games. Its a great time to be a football fan. :D

Louis15 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 0 59

Perhaps one of the strongest teams i've seen play ever. Lets see how they keep that up in the semis and most probably the final. I mean their bench could beat almost any team as well...

netsten 4 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Bayern for me, simply because they are the only real TEAM.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

@netsten Yeah, they aren't like most of the other team right now who got one ace that make an huge difference with his form and performance. Bayern whole team work just so well together, its scary. The best way to describe them right now is a well oiled machine.

ArgjentD 4 years ago Edited
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Leipzig or Lyon.

@Ledley 👀👀

• History

@Ledley 👀👀

DarthFooty 4 years ago

Well, that happened. haha 2020 with all the surprises.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

Yep, Pep is simply cursed when its come to CL with other team that Barca. Only thing that can come to mind right now.

For now, Ledley prediction is still possible. XD Imagine a Lyon vs Leipzig final, that would be such a upset. :D