Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bloody hell! 10 match ban for SUAREZ!!
Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

That's really harsh in my opinion... What does this mean for his future in England? Summer transfer??

Comments
FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

He received a 7 match one for doing the same thing earlier. So seems proportionate to that. I don't think Liverpool are going to sell him, to valuable to them. 

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

What about if he wants to leave?

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Then probably yes, but he hasn't given any indications to that effect. Juventus could land him if that happens.

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Hey fru-toot, i don't think you posted enough pictures.. >_> ... @Fred: I could see him going to Barcelona..

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Definitely a harsh ban but I think they've made it so large because of his actions in the past. Despite the media attention and previous incidents, he still chooses to act this way on the pitch, so BAM a hefty 10-match ban. Pretty rough, but fitting I think.
It's a shame too, Liverpool have taken a huge dent because of this.
I love this guy on the ball, but he's going full-retard.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Its tome for Suarez to say goodbe to the golden boot and probably the pfa awrad

SvenBender6 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 1 38

He does not deserve to play football at such a high level!His skills might show it but in terms of his behaviour on the pitch is just absolute rubbish.Dives,spits,racist and now this?What else is he going to do next?If he does something stupid again I suggest the FA should ban him from English Football once and for all.10 match ban is just perfect,good job FA.

SvenBender6 11 years ago

And Liverpool won't sell him because if he goes,Liverpool are gone.Gone onto 10th-20th place possibly.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Shouldn't have been banned at all

SvenBender6 11 years ago

@raimondo90,are you joking?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

No, had any other player done what Suarez did, they would have gotten away with a slap on the wrist a and a fine. The FA loves punishing Suarez. And most EPL fans hate him. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

For once I disagree with you raimondo, he had already received a 7 game ban for doing the same thing in Ajax, they couldn't not ban him for a repeat offence, you can't say if they would have got a slap on the wrist or a fine because this incident has never happened to any other player twice, or not that I know of.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"really harsh"? he deserve it! biting players in football, where have u seen it?

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Yes, this ban is absolutely ridiculous. He should leave England.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I would say he is pretty much lucky to not be banned forever for that act. This is Football. A guy been banned from playing football for the rest of his life for celebrating his goal with a Nazi salute in Greece. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

agree with Alex! This is football, have u ever seen player to bit other?!
@Wolfie how is this ridiculous? this is Premier League not random 8. football league in San Marino(nothing against them) they have to "hold" players like this. 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

10 matches is to harsh, it feels like the association only made it a 10 match ban because of all the pressure from outside.. 

its like Raimondo said, the association did it to be more popular. no-matter how much you hate a player or not, the verdicts should be OBJECTIVE and the same for all..

I dont hate Suarez, sometimes he makes stupid things like this and diving but he sometimes get accused undeservedly...

The Evra example is a good one. Suarez said something "racist" and if Evra would have said the same but reversed to Suarez nothing would have happened (its only racist when its against blacks). and that handshake later you can see Evra pulling down the hand thus Suarez thinks evra doesnt wanna shake his hand and looks over to De Geas hand and then Evra pulls on Suarez hand to make it look like Suarez skipped it, planed by Evra?  then Evra continues to act like an idiot after the final whistle..

In the WC quarters I gotta say i would have done the same as Suarez, saving yourself like that for your country.. It would be an epic feeling, the ultimate Sacrifice!  If it would have been Gerrard for England or something he would be a hero.. Suarez played by the rules and got his red card and the penalty also got taken..

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

but nobody talks here about his handball in WC, HE BITE PLAYER!
BITE PLAYER! what in the hell was he thinking? 
what he will do next? 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It's basically a vase of 'enough is enough;, with Suarez.

The diving, the faking injuries, the handballs, the racism furor, the stamping on players, the biting... and the blanket refusal by either the player or the club (or their fans) to admit having done anything wrong.

Tough shit, Suarez. This is how we treat wankers in England. Hope you throw a tantrum, and leave for Italy.