Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Truth about Heisinburg
SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

Dimitar Berbatov, the Bulgarian Hitman, arrived in Old Trafford in 2008 after a great season with Spurs in 2007-08. No doubt that he's made a great impact in our squad - bolstering the our club's offence with his raw goal-scoring talent. Despite his blistering performance 2 season ago, the arrival of Chicharito was the time Berba's first place position began to stumble, and slowly, Berba's value to our club began to crumble as his position as striker in United began to turn into a dream once again. And so, his feelings of rejection has led him to search for another club outside and inside England, and the end, he has moved to Fulham with his head held low.

Recently during his interview, Berbatov criticises SAF for not giving him enough games for the past season, which is reasonable to say, but then he concluded that he "has lost respect for Sir Alex Ferguson for this very reason". 

I believe it's kind of fair to say that Berba. is right about this. However it is also safe to say that being a member of a club like Manchester United certainly means that you are participating in one of the greatest competitions every day - fighting for a place in United. Although I feel sorry for Berbatov for getting enough games, I would like to thank him on behalf of Manchester United fans in this site, for serving his time with us. His skills and talent has won us two premier league titles, which is a great achievement, and I wish him luck in Fulham and hopefully he will end his career as a footballer with his head held high. 

Please give me your thoughts on Berbatov's departure, thank you.

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Wow i didn't expected this from Heisinburg, so ironic... Good job naman you are quite a detective are you? hahaha

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Where do u find all these pictures! Lol

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

naman93, do what u gotta do.. XD

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Yeah, I'm SeriouslyUnited, that's why I switched to my Heisinburg account to reply to Rama, hence, why I stopped with the multiple account accusations. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

WTF IS THIS I CANT UNDERSTAND IT... CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IT TO ME *curious*

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Hahahaha, Heisinburg - my old friend! How 'r you doing today? *Stupid fungus* Hahahahahahahahaha

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

heisinburg.. by creating SeriouslyUnited account, does that mean u're rooting for man u in the EPL? do explain because that's quite unexpected move done by u.. when naman93 revealed that SeriouslyUnited is u, we're like 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
Heisinburg
But why you Created another account?
I really did not expected that from you!
Could you explain us why you needed to create 
SeriouslyUnited?

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

who gives an eff ?! back to more important things like how dominant van persie and rooney are going to be once rooney is back ..

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@ Heisinburg 
I'm so confused. Can you please make another thread explaining all this?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

SeriouslyUnited account is more than an year old and heisinburg is writing this bullshit above:

Heisinburg is saying above that he stopped accusing people for multiple accounts after he created his other account (i.e. seriouslyunited) ...... 

okay agreed ..... but why does the worst comment of SeriouslyUnited is saying that Philip has multiple accounts thumbing himself up..... you just said that you stopped accusing people of multiple accounts after you created SeriouslyUnited.... then who wrote that comment .... a ghost ???  Bitch Please !!!

And here is the best part : the worst comment of SeriouslyUnited is posted on 29th May 2011 (14 months have passed) on the "page 30" of the comments( you can see If you wish to ) ..........

<http://footyroom.com/barcelona-3-1-manchester-united-2011-05/>

and Heisinburg is saying that after he created SeriouslyUnited he didnt accuse anyone of multiple accounting ....... so what the fuck where you doing since last 14 months ....... or was it possible that we were talking to a robot computer who himself logs in and automatically finds trolls and multiple accounts (if not find atleast tries to find and fails everytime)

thanks bitch .... you dug your hole deeper after writing the above comment !!

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Oh the irony.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@ Heisinburg why? U were saying naman has multiple accounts when u do

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Hahaha, LOL, my ****-pal Heis (I like to call him that because he's on a lower level than me) accused me of being poor Philips because he supports Portugal and Man Utd and I do. Every Bayern and Germany / Real and Portugal / Barca and Spain fans are cheaters!!! (Ironi. Get a life Heis-****.)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Norway there is no need to be abusive. Yes you've been accused of multiple accounts and I believe you do have different accounts. 

Everyone this has gone past the point of retarded.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

raimondo? I don't have multiple accounts, it was just something the f*****g paronoid Heis-burg accused me off. Believe what you believe, I really wouldn't care.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@HEISINBURG
PLEASE REPLY MAN!
You had Also one other account and you accused people for multiaccounting?
WHY?
Explain me why?
As for you norway all people here know that you have so many accounts!
Soccer-Economist-Navigatofc-Portugal-Golden....
 Now join with navigator and tell that you dont know norway ! hahaaha

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

my bad, forgot to put the text in

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

HEINSBURG HAS ANOTHER ACCOUNT! AND IT SUPPORTS ANOTHER TEAM! WOOOOOOOW!

Discussion Closed