Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Truth about Heisinburg
SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

Dimitar Berbatov, the Bulgarian Hitman, arrived in Old Trafford in 2008 after a great season with Spurs in 2007-08. No doubt that he's made a great impact in our squad - bolstering the our club's offence with his raw goal-scoring talent. Despite his blistering performance 2 season ago, the arrival of Chicharito was the time Berba's first place position began to stumble, and slowly, Berba's value to our club began to crumble as his position as striker in United began to turn into a dream once again. And so, his feelings of rejection has led him to search for another club outside and inside England, and the end, he has moved to Fulham with his head held low.

Recently during his interview, Berbatov criticises SAF for not giving him enough games for the past season, which is reasonable to say, but then he concluded that he "has lost respect for Sir Alex Ferguson for this very reason". 

I believe it's kind of fair to say that Berba. is right about this. However it is also safe to say that being a member of a club like Manchester United certainly means that you are participating in one of the greatest competitions every day - fighting for a place in United. Although I feel sorry for Berbatov for getting enough games, I would like to thank him on behalf of Manchester United fans in this site, for serving his time with us. His skills and talent has won us two premier league titles, which is a great achievement, and I wish him luck in Fulham and hopefully he will end his career as a footballer with his head held high. 

Please give me your thoughts on Berbatov's departure, thank you.

Comments
Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

WOW! I was not expecting this...

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@devilz: haha man that was awesome, cant stop laughing

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

![]()

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Wow. @Falconryman got me here. He has two accounts just like how Heisinburg led two lives. One was innocent Walter White and the other the drug dealer Heisinburg. Well played @Heisinburg...

and as for  Naman manigga.jpg

And I see @Norway managed to slither his way into here as well. You scumbag piece of sodomite shit. You shouldn't even be in footyroom abusing anyone. At least @Heinsinberg contributed something (even though it's kinda hypocritical now). So do us all a favor and flush your life and your million accounts down the same toilet bowl you drink from. 

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@koldimere : norway got banned yesterday !!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Heisinburg? WTF, u were that occupied of the multiple accounts that are increasing every time and now you just simply try to make us lie. Shame on you, FootyRoom was convinced, now they he won't forgive you.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@koldimere I don't get your opinion, can you tell it bavk on my wall?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@naman are you serious?? Why did he get banned?? It's great freakin news!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo : footyroom emailed about him getting banned .... and do I need to give a reson for his ban ?? :P :D everyone knows that lolzz

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@kOLDIMERE : I was happy to find the meaning of "manigga" on google :P !!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Discussion Closed !!!

Discussion Closed