Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Truth about Heisinburg
SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

Dimitar Berbatov, the Bulgarian Hitman, arrived in Old Trafford in 2008 after a great season with Spurs in 2007-08. No doubt that he's made a great impact in our squad - bolstering the our club's offence with his raw goal-scoring talent. Despite his blistering performance 2 season ago, the arrival of Chicharito was the time Berba's first place position began to stumble, and slowly, Berba's value to our club began to crumble as his position as striker in United began to turn into a dream once again. And so, his feelings of rejection has led him to search for another club outside and inside England, and the end, he has moved to Fulham with his head held low.

Recently during his interview, Berbatov criticises SAF for not giving him enough games for the past season, which is reasonable to say, but then he concluded that he "has lost respect for Sir Alex Ferguson for this very reason". 

I believe it's kind of fair to say that Berba. is right about this. However it is also safe to say that being a member of a club like Manchester United certainly means that you are participating in one of the greatest competitions every day - fighting for a place in United. Although I feel sorry for Berbatov for getting enough games, I would like to thank him on behalf of Manchester United fans in this site, for serving his time with us. His skills and talent has won us two premier league titles, which is a great achievement, and I wish him luck in Fulham and hopefully he will end his career as a footballer with his head held high. 

Please give me your thoughts on Berbatov's departure, thank you.

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I never understood why bring Chicharito when Berbatov scored maximum goals that season !!

Because of our new gaming tactics involved speed, which Berbatov lacked.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

he lacked speed but was and still is way better than chicha in technique .... if they had to adopt new tactics ... try to fit him in ... if he couldn't fit then sell him .... why bench such a talent for two years ......

here I got something :

www.goo.gl/GxT92

It doesn't matter if he's better than Chicharito in technique. United's new tactic involves a lot of speed, and Berbatov was lacking that according to SAF. Plus Chicharito is young and Berbatov is old enough to be out of his peak. Your point is irrelevant.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

well then ..... I have my perception and you have yours .... cheers !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Berbatov said he lost respect for SAF over the years... he was a great player but he lacked speed, something hernandez had so he was put on less over the years.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

thanks for repeating what I just said ramaboy10. 

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

So underrated

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Heinz Burger what? You didn't even reply...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

hola hola hola heeeeeeeee hawwawaww........ seriouslyunited is from south korea and someone else is from south korea too who is saying "
thanks for repeating what I just said ramaboy10. " ..... it is only possible for him to say that if he logged in as seriously united and created the above post but accidently logged in to his own account (i.e. Heisinburg) and unknowingly posted a comment from his other account ...... only to later realize what a blunder he made ...

happened with me also ..... sometimes i comment in highlights section when I am logged out as an unregistered user and later realizing that I wasnt logged in and commented as unregistered ........

now anyone with a little brain ..... just little...... can understand this .......... anyone is invited to give a better reason or explanation justifying that he has only one account ...

I was accused of my DOB .... So it means that JuanMata10 and kenkichiotika are same because they were born in 1995.

Oh God I have waited for this moment ..... I cant remember the thread but about 15-20 days ago I observed a similar thing about these two accounts (SeriouslyUnited and Heisinburg) but didnt mention coz of no solid evidence at that time...... 

I can bear 100s of "Norway" "Headline" "Economist" "HugoAlmeida" but this this ...this is the person (King in his own Dream World) I always hated and will never miss an oppurtunity to expose him ....... 

Before the loyal admirers of that person thumb me down ....... think and you can also ask Tuanis (Moderator) if their was any previous comment from Mr. Breaking Bad as you can all think that I might have deleted his previous comment to set up this story ......   

ALSO SEE : SeriouslyUnited's worst rated comment .... he is describing a guy called philip having multiple ids ..... and few days back I saw "heisinburg" named account accusing philip with multiple ids .....
Also ....doesnt the worst comment of Seriously united remind you of our very own troll finder !!

Ramaboy10 .... you are awsome !!!!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If there's a guility, that's SAF.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The irony. The one man that was set to expose anyone with multiple accounts got caught having multiple accounts. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

hahahahaahahha Heisinburg you just got fuucking owned, you noob. Nice job, naman hahhaha such a fuucking fail Heisinburg

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Heisinburg  

You just disapointed me mate!

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

@heisinburg

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Van persie has the same profile berba had when he joined utd. Van persie is slow too. Maybe it will end the same way ? I still wish berba had left utd sooner.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Lol never expected this from Heisinburg.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@kinghenry : same here ... wished berba left sooner .... for RVP .... though I fear it but I dont want the same to happen to him ..... lets see how Berba and RVP do at Fulham and Man Utd. respectively !!

Discussion Closed