Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona-Real Madrid & Liverpool-Man.Utd (Predictions)
Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Well guys.amazing weekend.I predict:
Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 or 1-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd 1-2 (Sturridge/Mata,Rooney)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona-Real Madrid2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd1-1 (Coutinho,Rooney)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd 1-1 (Coutinho,Rooney)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 or 1-2(Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i predict liverpool 1-2 united. gerrard sent off 38 seconds after coming on. mata scores twice. one is a bycicle kick. sturridge to score for liverpool.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

2-1 Barcelona - Real.
Suarez 2x / Ramos

• History

2-0 Barcelona - Real.
Suarez 2x / Ramos

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

barca2-2madrid

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

1-1 and great first half from madrid

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha, got it spot on.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

if hazard played for barca instead of neymar...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Chelsea

If Hazard played for Barca then Barca wouldn't be half as good as they are right now. :)

chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

yes i know you are crying right now.

• History

yes i know you are crying right know.

rayrex7 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Real Madrid were amazing the first 50 minutes, especially the first half, Barca dominated the rest. Looks like james is really important when it comes to games like these. I would take james and isco for bale atm. James is a threat in the attack with his lob passes and long shots. We need him pairing with isco, modric and kroos. They can feed balls to benz and ronaldo (they were great together). Bale and Ronaldo cant play together against barca, we havent won a single classico when they were together.

However, I dont care why, who or how much any club wants to buy Luka, but I will personally got to them and woop their asses whoever even thinks about taking luka, Same goes for Marcelo, he had samba dancing feet, but gave away some passes.

our best player was definitely Modric, i have no words for the man he is phenomenal, and yet they say hazard is better??! smh.

EDIT: not taking away Hazards amazing talent so dont get mad or what not.

• History

Real Madrid were amazing the first 50 minutes, especially the first half, Barca dominated the rest. Looks like james is really important when it comes to games like these. I would take james and isco for bale atm. James is a threat in the attack with his lob passes and long shots. We need him pairing with isco, modric and kroos. They can feed balls to benz and ronaldo (they were great together). Bale and Ronaldo cant play together against barca, we havent won a single classico when they were together.

However, I dont care why, who or how much any club wants to buy Luka, but I will personally got to them and woop their asses whoever even thinks about taking luka, Same goes for Marcelo, he had samba dancing feet, but gave away some passes.

our best player was definitely Modric, i have no words for the man he is phenomenal, and yet they say hazard is better??! smh.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

yes modric is really amazing, today he bossed the midfield in the first half! but bale is useless

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Anyone noticed Barça strenght on set pieces ? Hell yeahhhhhh Madrid was used to score cheap goals from corners and FKs...
Now its our turn hahaha, Mathieu goal made my day, Visça Barça, from - 4pts to + 4pts, this look confortable though :)

Madrid did a hell of a Clasico, took advantage on midlefield at times, Marcelo, Benz and Modric their best players, Bale defended well but isnt that quick into taking decisions as when its for running...

Neymar flopped City and Clasico, what a selfish dude, everyone in the pub watching me shouting at him, funny moment though...

Benz is fantastic, anti-Messi strategy worked pretty good but got others space that only Pistolero benefitted from it, what an expensive goal, Loved how Madrid went for the win, Barça players at the end of first half were KO, mentally shocked...
If Madrid won the game, there would have been no disgrace, a draw would have been fair, but this win is sweetyyyy.... Visça Barça.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

^I agree, they looked more dangerous on the set-piece now, but man Benzema is our main missile against barca, i dont recall him performing below average against barca, but hail credit to Pique and alba, they were absolute beasts, this classico was really unexpected, Madrid prefer loseing to athletic than Barcelona hahaha!

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Defending set pieces as well, Ramos Pepe were desperate to score one, the party is over for them.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@dyna

sour grapes much ? You right if Hazard goes to Barca they won't be as good at diving as they are now .

@rayrex

I think John Terry is better than Modric

That is your logic mate . Comparing apples and oranges .

Idk if I saw Classico or classic divings

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Lol talking about this guy marcus ?

Anyway, Neymar is way younger and scores more, he will be better than actual Hazard soon, Hazard is welcome if he gets rid of bus tactics...

Buttheart Marcus, waiting to hate on Barça, not today, you need to wait time will come but not today.... :)

Marcus2011 9 years ago

LMAO You never stop surprising me with BS you put up just to come out as right one . Looks very pathetic .

tiki do you watch videos with your chocolate eye ( if you know what I mean ) ? Buy new glasses or change your eye lenses . That right there in La Massia called go back and train to dive .

Don't ever compare Hazard to Neymar . You disrespecting Hazard . My boy Hazard never dives . Hazard has class and honor .

Is not diving first thing they teach in Barca ? Even Mascherano became diver after he came from Liverpool to Barca . Wait even Messi dived rarely but did . stopped in last few years .

Honestly today I was hoping Barca wins . Either way they were supposed to win , it would have been embarrassing to loose after so many theatric scenes . Wait a minute , barca have no shame lol silly me , not the first time they dive their way to victory .

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Hazard is a diver, Costa and Ramirez are even better get over it :) move on.

• History

Hazard is a diver get over it :) move on.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

"barca have no shame lol silly me , not the first time they dive their way to victory ."

• Actually, they played long balls and took advantage of Madrid's high line, and that's what led them to victory. But of course you are never able to see that.

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Fair play, Marcus. I just don't want to see you crying next time your team gets criticized... smh

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@madrista

You probably joined us recently ? Fair play been watching trolling about Chelsea here since last year .

Eye for an eye.

@dyna actually dyna Barca just ripped another hole to madrid . How they did not manage to score more is beyond me .

@tiki Yes , they dive . You win . Now go on champ , make a memory of it ;)