Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona-Real Madrid & Liverpool-Man.Utd (Predictions)
Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Well guys.amazing weekend.I predict:
Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 or 1-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd 1-2 (Sturridge/Mata,Rooney)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona-Real Madrid2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd1-1 (Coutinho,Rooney)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd 1-1 (Coutinho,Rooney)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 or 1-2(Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I didnt win, but just dont bring honour or criticizing other teams when you have one of the biggest pricks as a center forward and probably the most hated coach in universe...
You give some, you take some. So dont act like a stupid guy, you actually bring free hate on your team...

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Meow

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Predicted right score!

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@Marcus Ok you may be right, we all have opinions I prefer Modric, you prefer Hazard.

Guys calm down, and tiki you should be celebrating right now, Go outside and have fun.(bring me a souvenir)

Dyna and madridista lets think about our own team and mistakes we have done so we can improve in the upcoming games.

Thank god we have international break!

shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

guys...
Marcus i understand you're in sniper-mode, but try to not pass the line ok?

edit: it came out this video about RM fans insulting Bale and Jese. can anyone translate what they say?

• History

guys...

guys...

edit: it came out this video about RM fans insulting Bale and Jese. can anyone translate what they say?

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

here ill translate:

For Bale

"You are the best player Bale! dont worry about the haters, You are the best" than slips and hits the car to express happiness

For jese

Guy: " hey jese, you are a great player and have tons of potential, work hard!"

Jese: "thanks and take care!"

Ramos comes,

Ramos: "hey what are you doing?

Guy: "just filming, so hows the kids?"

Ramos: "all good, sorry got to go im in a hurry bye, oh and shout-out to rayrex7 a footyroom user, he is the best!"

Guy: " ok no problem, bye!

Yup thats about it, dont worry i took Spanish classes on youtube so i know what im doing.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Predicted right score line for liverpool united but wrong players

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The video basically contains them calling Bale a son of a b.. and then telling Jese he has to run more. On the Ramos part i cant quite make out what the guy is saying but its something about Bale not owning up to mistakes. "Dar la cara" is basically that. Really surprised the guys can get that close to harass the players, and Ramos kept it cool.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^haha yes, Ramos talking sense into someone is quite something.

@rayrex, i see what you did there lol.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@rayrex +1 on translation .

And as far Hazard and Modric , They are two completely different players . One is CM and other is attacking winger . That is what I am trying to say . if we did not have Fabregas I would wish Modric to be in my team ( per say ) and if I did not have Hazard and I would not want Modric to be on the wing .

@spalman

I am done mate . Got it out of my system . Besides there is so much in the news , I don't even need to the talking . Media does it for me .

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

@Shpalman, what Raimond said it's correct, Ramos told them "Do you think thats the right attitude?"

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

lmao Rayrex I'm dead XD

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Translation:

first car (red)-

• you have no shame, you son of a bi***
    you need to run a little... (sarcastically) x3

Second car (Ramos) -

-Ramos: What is the problem?

guy 1: Im not asking you to say you are sorry, but you just gave the league away to fu*** Barcelona mate.

-Ramos: Do you think that is the appropriate attitude? We stood up for the team, we did everything we could.

guy 1: (barely understood what he said) not everyone played like you, not everyone stood up like you did. That guy Bale certainly didn't. Everyone needs to.

• Ramos: we win as a whole and we lose as a whole.

They seem like they really respect and love Ramos but Bale... that's a different story.

Tuanis 9 years ago

My personal opinion... I despise RM fans. Not saying all are the same but they seem to be the worst fans in the world because of the way they treat their players.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I'm just kidding guys, Please don't take offence fellow Madrista's. Everyone here is bashing on Madrid fan's right now, but look, at least their not turning racist immediately. I don't want to bring up Chelsea fan's again but they started saying racist chants after they tied PSG, and you guys are looking at Madrid fan's like they just killed a bunch of people. Again, no one is perfect, I am sure that everyone here knows that the Clasico is taken seriously by both Barça and Madrid fan's so maybe you should back off and not rub in the salt into the wounds of the Madrid fan's.

• History

![](<a href=)" />

I'm just kidding guys, Please don't take offence fellow Madrista's. Everyone here is bashing on Madrid fan's right now, but look, at least their not turning racist immediately. I don't want to bring up Chelsea fan's again but they started saying racist chants after they tied PSG, and you guys are looking at Madrid fan's like they just killed a bunch of people. Again, no one is perfect, I am sure that everyone know here that the Clasico is taken seriously by both Barça and Madrid fan's so maybe you should back off and not rub in the salt into the wounds of the Madrid fan's.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The natives are special... Well thats 2 out of Millions but yes pressure on players are incredible in Spain, what makes them perfom week in week out and be prepared for CL pressure...
In some other leagues, players look on vacation...

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^*hint hint^

Tuanis 9 years ago

That theory of putting a lot of pressure on players for them to play better makes no sense at all.. I haven't seen Bale perform any better considering he is one of the most hated players right now. Players need confidence, from their fans and coach. In La Liga the players that after the pressure method dont start to shine again are dismissed.

Tuanis 9 years ago

You went off topic, digressing to other forms of encouragement. The fans lack of support has never encourage a player to play better. It also common logic, how would you like to be giving your best and still be hated by the fans. It is not like players are ok with playing terrible football and still get payed for doing nothing and having everyone related to the team hating them. You are talking about the players as if they were childish and immature, needing people to treated them in order to play better.

Besides that, booing a payer in the stadium is the single worst action from a disgusting crowd of fans. Those cant be called football fans, just desperate and ungrateful people.