Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona-Real Madrid & Liverpool-Man.Utd (Predictions)
Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Well guys.amazing weekend.I predict:
Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 or 1-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd 1-2 (Sturridge/Mata,Rooney)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona-Real Madrid2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd1-1 (Coutinho,Rooney)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)
Liverpool-Man.Utd 1-1 (Coutinho,Rooney)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 (Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)

Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-2 or 1-2(Messi,Pique/Ronaldo,Benzema)

Comments
shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^i would understand if it happened in situations like the one Milan is facing right now, but man, doing this to players who just won you a CL, CWC, and currently sitting 2nd in the table... that's just crazy. this kind of stuff happens also in Italy in clubs like Roma and Lazio.

one of the fans who did this will be banned and persecuted legally: http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2015/03/official-announcement

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Tuanis And you are talking about players as they were all 100% proffessional giving 200% to their team and making the sportive over the life style....
City players for example are able of big things, but each time they win the league, the next year they seem to take it easy...
In Madrid, being second is a total disgrace, thats Madrid. Madridismo is pushed to the limit, second or finalist isnt an option for fanatics, loosing to Barça is even worse...

I think you should look how Mourinho and SAF managed their players, because when any golden era is a moment of sacrifice and players under SAF like Rooney couldnt do what they wanted off-pitch...

• History

@Tuanis And you are talking about players as they were all 100% proffessional giving 200% to their team and making the sportive over the life style....
City players for example are able of big things, but each time they win the league, the next year they seem to take it easy...
In Madrid, being second is a total disgrace, thats Madrid. Madridismo is pushed to the limit, second or finalist isnt an option for fanatics, loosing to Barça is even worse...

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

What these 2 did was act of disrespect and there is many fans in spain that are just like that. Just dont forget madrid is the biggst club and losing to any team is not option. It is however football and you win and lose. But when we lose we want everyone to play and preform to thier best. We support our players but even If we lose we dont want players like bale to play like they dont know wtf is going on. Give it your all and in bales case he didnt live up to his standers.

Stuff like this happen and fans should support the players. But that isnt the madrid way. We you here the frase "no player is bigger then the club" it is what madrid do.

It is a big deal but its good that thats all that fans do (talking shit) maybe after this game and incident the players will start to preform better If not we are going to see some sad Shiit happen when the market opens.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Lol This is so cute , when people don't know wtf they talking about and act like they do .

Why are you acting as this just one separate incident ? Just two guys , No mates there are more that did not go video records and online.

My friend lived in Madrid for a while , and he never denied that it is a REGULAR occurrence WHEN some Player IS NOT DOING WELL . I am being silent about stadium boos that are standard .

Lets remember that Madrid is a team where legend like Zidane was booed . To me greatest player ever grace the football pitch .

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Am I the only who thinks that winner from Suarez was mainly Casillas fault ?

Who comes out like that and dives to near corner rather than farthest trying to stop shot with legs ...

How much can Madrid keep on defending him ? He almost lost Real title last year , obviously he is not same old keeper for long time now .

• History

Am I the only who thinks that winner from Suarez was mainly Casillas fault ?

Who comes out like that and dives to near corner rather than farthest trying to stop shot with legs ...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

^ Another RM legend that gets hate from fans constantly... This is the final season for him imo, it should be.