Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Am I the only one pissed off after the Man Utd - Chelsea game?
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Seriously, that was a cheap game, and INCREDIBLY unlucky for Chelsea.

First of all, the own goal IMO was a piece of shitty luck for David Luiz. The ball hits the post from RVP's shot and just hits him in the ass and goes in. The second goal was fine, it was just bad defending by Chelsea and a great play from United.

Mata's free kick was brilliant, and so was Ramires' goal. What I have a problem with is the red card for Torres. Ivanovic, IMO, was unlucky. I think he was holding on to Young's shirt, and ended up hitting him in the foot by accident. I would say that that's a red card as well since Ivanovic stopped a goal scoring opportunity. Now, Torres' one is arguable. His foot hits the defenders foot/heel (Evans I believe?) and he falls down clutching his ankle. You can say that he dived, but his foot did make enough contact with Evans' heel to trip a running man. Also, the best Torres could possibly get out of that would've been a free kick. Since Evans did NOT intentionally trip him, he wouldn't have gotten a yellow either. BUT, the asshole of a referee decides to give Torres a second yellow. Seriously, what happened to those famous Ashley Youngs and Gareth Bales that happened earlier in the year?

Now, usually yellows are given for dives that are either blatantly obvious, or when a player is trying to win a cheap penalty or possible second yellow card for the opponent. I personally didn't find that a "blatantly obvious dive", Evans had not been booked in the game (and either way, if the referee DID send off Evans, I would call him even more of a retard), and neither would that have been much of a goal-scoring chance anyway (it was about 30 yards from goal). SO, to sum it up, that was basically a 9 vs. 12 for the remaining 20 minutes.

As for Chicharito's goal, it was CLEARLY offside. Seriously, these linesmen go around picking on players who had their pinky toe offside, but they can't catch a player who is 3 yards offside? I will admit it was a hard one to call, since Rafael's ball was a hard shot, not a pass/cross, but the linesman was perfectly positioned to catch Hernandez offside.

Now, as a conclusion, I'm not trying to say that I'm mad at United. I'm mad at the referee. It's a more logical reason to be picking on him because those calls were pretty obvious, and this was a game that could play a part on the league title, and in the most marketable league in the world as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm a neutral fan of the EPL, but this was even shittier refereeing than the games where Barca and Madrid get their asses kissed by the refs.

Comments
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

@Trollman U forgot deadly tackle of Ivanovic before that. 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@Dynastian98 There is no reason for a neutral to be pissed. Football is refereed by humans not machines and humans make mistakes. 

I don't really understand what disgusts you so much. Go look at the replays of the offside again (it's not 3 yards offside mate, I'd say about 1.5 yards). The linesman is in perfect position to look at the offside BUT as Hernandez is rushing back to get onside, the linesman's view is blocked by the keeper. This makes it more difficult to spot since he had hardly any time to spot the offside in the first place when Rafael drove his shot in. And the rule book says when the linesman is in doubt in such situations the benefit of doubt should go to the attacking team.

And Torres's sending off is debatable but I saw replays from the angle from where the referee could see it and from there you cannot spot Evans's heel touching Torres's shin. You can watch it for yourself. So obviously from there it appeared that Torres dived cause the ball got away from him. Whether that warranted a yellow card depended entirely on how the ref perceived it.

It's easy to point fingers at the officials but try stepping into their shoes for a while.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

The ref should have got a red card...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ivanovic should have got a yellow card because there WAS contect, but very small and Young couldn't fall of it.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

When you brag about the 19 titles you won just remember one thing all those titles are won through corruption . Even Relegated teams have more honour and diginity than you

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Jeff. Hazard, I know Chelsea was unfairly treated by the refs last night, but what you said about how United claimed 19 titles was a low blow, so f**k you.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Refchester United!!

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Speaking of machine refs.... does anyone remember Galactik Football the cartoon? Does anyone remember those machine lines man and referees? Oh how cool would it be if we could have those refs who could notice an offside straight away and also know whats a red and whats a yellow. Also, Chelsea filed a complaint on Clattenburg. Apperantly he racially abused Mikel and now there is an investigation.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Regli your post is completely biased.... at this very moment Chelsea are better than United !!!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Trollman yes! i remember this, now when u posted it i'm gonna watch some parts of it :D

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Remember guy's.... football is just a game.... don't start fighting over it...

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

well considering the fact that you accused us of claiming 19 BPL titles through "corruption", which I assume that you think we've 'cheated' our way to get all 19 titles, I think I have the right to use "such language" against you since what you've said really offended me.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

OHHH YEAH! Galactic Footbal was AWESOME!!!! Thry had to close jetix though :(

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Good thing they made 4 seasons before they closed down Jetix >:D

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

"When you brag about the 19 titles you won just remember one thing all those titles are won through corruption."

For starters, what a stupid comment, maybe some of United's trophies have been won by referee mistakes, maybe 2 or 3 at the most and think about your own sentence and then think about where Abramovich gets his money from, I'll tell you one thing, most if it isn't legit, so you can't really talk of corruption.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

From Russia with love, Jim

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Where fuck is my post???

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

"That's why it was important we didn't allow them to get ahead. It was vital to get the three points at a very tough place. We are in there in the fight to win [the Premier League]."

The 24-year-old's winner was one of many controversies during the match, as he appeared to be in an offside position before converting, but the former Guadalajara man intimated that he is just happy to have scored.

"I don't' care... the referee counted it," he continued.

"When Robin [van Persie] shot and [Petr] Cech made a great save I went for the rebound and the ball went to Rafael.

"The first thing was to get along the line of defenders because I thought that was where the ball was going to go. Thankfully I reacted well to it."

There are some players that make me wan't to rage. Hernandez right now is that player >:I

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

still going on about this? Trollman, get the fuck over it.