Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Am I the only one pissed off after the Man Utd - Chelsea game?
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Seriously, that was a cheap game, and INCREDIBLY unlucky for Chelsea.

First of all, the own goal IMO was a piece of shitty luck for David Luiz. The ball hits the post from RVP's shot and just hits him in the ass and goes in. The second goal was fine, it was just bad defending by Chelsea and a great play from United.

Mata's free kick was brilliant, and so was Ramires' goal. What I have a problem with is the red card for Torres. Ivanovic, IMO, was unlucky. I think he was holding on to Young's shirt, and ended up hitting him in the foot by accident. I would say that that's a red card as well since Ivanovic stopped a goal scoring opportunity. Now, Torres' one is arguable. His foot hits the defenders foot/heel (Evans I believe?) and he falls down clutching his ankle. You can say that he dived, but his foot did make enough contact with Evans' heel to trip a running man. Also, the best Torres could possibly get out of that would've been a free kick. Since Evans did NOT intentionally trip him, he wouldn't have gotten a yellow either. BUT, the asshole of a referee decides to give Torres a second yellow. Seriously, what happened to those famous Ashley Youngs and Gareth Bales that happened earlier in the year?

Now, usually yellows are given for dives that are either blatantly obvious, or when a player is trying to win a cheap penalty or possible second yellow card for the opponent. I personally didn't find that a "blatantly obvious dive", Evans had not been booked in the game (and either way, if the referee DID send off Evans, I would call him even more of a retard), and neither would that have been much of a goal-scoring chance anyway (it was about 30 yards from goal). SO, to sum it up, that was basically a 9 vs. 12 for the remaining 20 minutes.

As for Chicharito's goal, it was CLEARLY offside. Seriously, these linesmen go around picking on players who had their pinky toe offside, but they can't catch a player who is 3 yards offside? I will admit it was a hard one to call, since Rafael's ball was a hard shot, not a pass/cross, but the linesman was perfectly positioned to catch Hernandez offside.

Now, as a conclusion, I'm not trying to say that I'm mad at United. I'm mad at the referee. It's a more logical reason to be picking on him because those calls were pretty obvious, and this was a game that could play a part on the league title, and in the most marketable league in the world as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm a neutral fan of the EPL, but this was even shittier refereeing than the games where Barca and Madrid get their asses kissed by the refs.

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Trollman, your picture sums up the response I was expecting from a Chelsea troll, you Chelsea fans moan about United's corruption when Chelsea have one of the most corrupt people in football, so my response back to you is what your picture says to me DEAL WITH IT and stop moaning, it's boring.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Where in this thread have I said ManUnited are corrupt? And by the way, do you have any evidence Uncle Roman is a gangster?

Are you also fully aware Roman was thinking of buying Tottenham instead of Chelsea? So lets look in the 5th dimension *Futuristic sound* Oh look Jim is saying something! "You're all jealous Roman isn't your owner. Haha deal with it.". Too bad he bought Chelsea, huh?

Now once again I'm going to post this picture. From Russia with love, Jim.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Regli your photo editing font FAILED.... you must use some s*** website...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Trollman, unlike you who is clearly a gloryhunter, although you won't admit it as no fan does, if Spurs had got taken over I would simply switch my favourite team to Gillingham, unlike you I'm all about the football, I don't want no corrupt twat at my football club, and I didn't actually no Abramovich was looking at Spurs, so your theory is a fail, just like you with your pictures.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Wow... did you even read my last post? Do you have any proof Roman is corrupt? You do also know just because I'm supporting a team thats rich doesn't mean I'm a gloryhunter, and you really believe you'd stop supporting Tottenham after getting a bunch of entertaining players. Too bad Roman is our manager haha! Look at Leeds, they used to be rich but with a financial crisis they went bankrupt. Yet still they have a lot of fans as much as their fans during the 90s. And when I said it was do you know Roman was looking at spurs it was rhetorical  I'm not sure how old you are but common sense comes at the age 7-9. Also, my pictures fail? It seemed to get you pissed didn't it? Now see my previous post in this thread and actually answer my question you un4-2unate troll victim.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

regli11: