Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Am I the only one pissed off after the Man Utd - Chelsea game?
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Seriously, that was a cheap game, and INCREDIBLY unlucky for Chelsea.

First of all, the own goal IMO was a piece of shitty luck for David Luiz. The ball hits the post from RVP's shot and just hits him in the ass and goes in. The second goal was fine, it was just bad defending by Chelsea and a great play from United.

Mata's free kick was brilliant, and so was Ramires' goal. What I have a problem with is the red card for Torres. Ivanovic, IMO, was unlucky. I think he was holding on to Young's shirt, and ended up hitting him in the foot by accident. I would say that that's a red card as well since Ivanovic stopped a goal scoring opportunity. Now, Torres' one is arguable. His foot hits the defenders foot/heel (Evans I believe?) and he falls down clutching his ankle. You can say that he dived, but his foot did make enough contact with Evans' heel to trip a running man. Also, the best Torres could possibly get out of that would've been a free kick. Since Evans did NOT intentionally trip him, he wouldn't have gotten a yellow either. BUT, the asshole of a referee decides to give Torres a second yellow. Seriously, what happened to those famous Ashley Youngs and Gareth Bales that happened earlier in the year?

Now, usually yellows are given for dives that are either blatantly obvious, or when a player is trying to win a cheap penalty or possible second yellow card for the opponent. I personally didn't find that a "blatantly obvious dive", Evans had not been booked in the game (and either way, if the referee DID send off Evans, I would call him even more of a retard), and neither would that have been much of a goal-scoring chance anyway (it was about 30 yards from goal). SO, to sum it up, that was basically a 9 vs. 12 for the remaining 20 minutes.

As for Chicharito's goal, it was CLEARLY offside. Seriously, these linesmen go around picking on players who had their pinky toe offside, but they can't catch a player who is 3 yards offside? I will admit it was a hard one to call, since Rafael's ball was a hard shot, not a pass/cross, but the linesman was perfectly positioned to catch Hernandez offside.

Now, as a conclusion, I'm not trying to say that I'm mad at United. I'm mad at the referee. It's a more logical reason to be picking on him because those calls were pretty obvious, and this was a game that could play a part on the league title, and in the most marketable league in the world as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm a neutral fan of the EPL, but this was even shittier refereeing than the games where Barca and Madrid get their asses kissed by the refs.

Comments
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Is this really a red card?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The problem these days is it happens all too often, this weekend being one of the worst I've seen, especially today, but people need to remember refs/linesman can make mistakes, no one is perfect, the question is those who criticise, could you do a better job under pressure? Also 9 times out of 10 these days people use the smallest thing a ref/linesman does wrong as a scape goat when there team losses.

@Shnadsy, two wrongs don't make a right, but Suarez shouldn't have even been on the pitch to have that goal disallowed, his tackle on Distin was blatantly deliberate, so you could say justice was done.

@Trollman, he's last man isn't he, he bearly touches him but the laws state it's a red card, it's harsh, but right.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I can understand that but if he is falling before he's been touched its a whole different story.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

trollman, of course its a red. Ivanovic clipped young about 3 times. I don't think Ashley Young would just fall over when he has a perfect goal scoring opportunity. 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yo dawg

Shnadsy 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 1 65

@Trollman We all know Young takes any chance possible to throw himself to the floor, if there was any contact, it was minimal. As soon as I saw it happening though I knew Young was going to be on the floor and Chelsea were going to see red.

Shnadsy 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 1 65

@Jimskeleton Fair call on the Suarez front, he does those all to often. Remember last season when he booted Parker in the stomach when he was waiting for the ball to come down?

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Torres can be happy he wasn't send off in first half

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

That was accidental and wasn't really a red. As if you seen the video of that, you'd notice it wasn't as bad as this picture shows. Btw, why are you even posting pictures about Chelsea vs ManU? You are an Arsenal fan right? Or did you jump the Ol' Bandwagon and joined ManU?

devilz 12 years ago

^not really a red? so when i play i can kick people in the chest and say it was accidental so i don't get sent off? seems legit

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

When his eyes are closed and he has no idea whats going on yes. Have you even seen the Rooney tackle? Go check that tackle and tell me it was a yellow. Also, on your previous post you saild he clipped him 3 times. Focus and see if Young was already falling before Ivanovic touched his left leg or not and tell me that wasn't a dive.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

And thats his arm not chest :P.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Loool.. Like i said in the Talkroom that Was a clear red card for torres!
Hi stamped cleverley on the chest..
Doesnt matter if it is accidentally..
also the second yellow he got was right because he dived when he saw that the ball went far..
The ivanovic one was clearly unfair doesnt even touched him(come on we all know ashley young)..
Chicharito was even behind Cech,how the linesman didnt watch it?
 Referee helped United more!that was clear

devilz 12 years ago

well we all have opinions i suppose. But if Chelsea fans feel hard done by, then they know how we feel after unfair decisions season by season at the bridge that have gone against us which have cost us dearly... 

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Dude even the Torres "dive" isn't a yellow card. SAF himself admitted there was contact in Evans tackle. Read my reply to Gennady in the first page. I don't believe United were helped. I belive the ref was complete shit that's all.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Trollman 
How can SAF see that from the bench?
Also if SAF says that Chicharito wasn't offside does that mean that it true?
We all watched the same with him so we know the same with him about the decisions!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yea  I'm an Arsenal fun but, if all Arsenal fans would cry after all referees decisions this should be here every week. btw
BRACE YOURSELVES Webb is gonna be the referee next week for match UTD vs Arsenal.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Dynastian98 sorry :)

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Torres dived. There was no contact but if there was even minimal contact, he over reacted.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

From those videos trollman posted.... it really doesnt seem like ivanovic shouldve got a red, young was already way off balance.. as for torres that was a bs red card, and even though i've always loved torres im glad he got it, this will set an example for more divers, i hope referees continue doing it for every dive they suspect, even if wrong it will prove beneficial on stopping those antics. 
     I really dont like the direction football is going in... Fouls are getting too soft, too much fucking diving, nowadays almost EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME people are making an excuse why that team lost and saying the losing team couldve won if it was for this and this....., STFU already. I miss the days when I would watch Maradona get slidetackled by a defender and completely sweep his legs and he would jus crawl like a gorilla get back up and score a goal.... or when you had to really get effed up to get a penalty, now its as if someone caresses your body like a female its an instant penalty/card