{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

XBOX or PS3?
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

hey guys i wanna buy one of these 2 consoles but i dont know which one :D
how it is with multiplayer playing?
if i buy xbox and connect it with wifi can i play fifa 13 online or i need to buy it?
and how it is with ps3?
thanks for help :)

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

xbox live you need to pay for (60USD a year, 25USD 3 months or 7USD a month) while PSN is free. xbox generally has better online service since you pay for it.

Ive owned both consoles at one point or another and i prefer the xbox 360

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

PS3

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Having owned both since there release dates Xbox 360 wins hands down, far better online service, and if you shop around the 12 month subscription you can get for £25-30 a year now instead of the old £40.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This video will help you a lot.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Go for PS3 though. IMO.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

im with PS3 because on xbox u have to pay to get online and you can only get it for a limited time but on ps3 u get it for free and can keep it for as long as u want, 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I'd suggest you to buy a xbox, it may be that you have to pay for the online services but you get much more services and, i think, the xbox is much more enjoyable.
And: If you buy your online gaming time from amazon, you would have to pay just ~30€ for 12 months.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

PS3 you don't have to pay for online, but i don't trust them- they've been hacked once already. I'd go XBOX although there is a rumour about XBOX 720 and PS4 coming out so give it a while before you make your decision.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

well ive never owned a PS3, although i have played one several times. these days i would rather have a PS3, but purely because it has blue ray which is pretty awesome, and i watch alot of movies. but if you're after the gaming experience then get a xbox. you have to pay for xbl yeah, but so what xbl is far better than psn. i only said PS3 though because i don't play games that much anymore.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

If you want a "FREE PES13" then you buy PS3