Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Would you rather loose like Arsenal or PSG?
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Simple question, if you was in a position to choose between these 2 options of being knocked out of UCL, what would you pick?

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well from the video Suarez exaggerated the foul, call it as you want... Neymar's one is a clear PK.
If this is cheating, then Madrid is cheating whole year.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Ok, I gotta say something about the Refs to everyone who thinks PSG was handed that game. I am a Manchester United fan so both Barca and PSG are not my teams. I just want to watch quality football, and we have all discussed, in length mind you, how we feel about diving in our beautiful game.

To start, lets get the PK's over with first. The Neymar foul was clearly a PK and ruled correctly, even after consultation. The player was not playing the ball anymore since he was surely going to ground out of control. He then jumped into the path of Neymar, blocking the ball. There was contact made and Neymar, who has been known to dive, went to ground. I really do not think he dove and the contact was in such a way to create a foul opportunity, thus the PK.

Now, Suarez's PK was very soft in my opinion. What hurt the play was the position of the Ref when it happened. He was in the right spot, but from his perspective, it looked like Suarez was brought down on a goal scoring chance. There was some leg contact and of course the arm, so Suarez, another known diver, dropped it like it's hot.

I don't blame the Ref at all on either call. I do think that Di Maria had claim to a PK mins before that was brushed aside though.

Before we arm chair superstars go too crazy, we should consider the on field perspective of the Refs. They don't get instant replay or a team to look at a play and make a call. It is live and fast paced.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

PSG.

@tiki, chelsea8 and Golazo: do you have to get there again? the 3 of you would never get to a common point.

@tiki: please dont bring Real in this debate again.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

PSG.

@tiki, chelsea8 and Golazo: do you have to get there again? the 3 of you would never get to a common point.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

there's no point arguing with you Golazo, you see what you want to see, you keep talking same thing over and over. PSG didn't beat us once, despite having 980 chances to score. Was group stage rigged as well? You clearly didn't see Arsenal 2nd leg, yet you talks like you did. I was asking simple question, yet you have to start with your bs.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

you see what you want to see,

Funny, because I can see the whole game and point out the mistakes of the ref that got banned after the game while you openly ignore everything that you dislike. Who is right here then?
The man claiming that losing 10:2 is better than losing 6:5, or me saying that there is no doubts that PSG looked way better compared to Arsenal?

Are you also going to ignore that Arsenal lost 5:1 both at home and away while PSG won 4:0 in front of their home crowd and went out after 2 penalties and 1 not given for them, and even so went out in the last seconds of the game?

Anyone from PSG can say that there is no shame in losing how they did, what can Arsenal say after 5 goals both home and away?

PSG proved they can play vs the best clubs, Arsenal once again got trashed vs the best clubs.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Madrid cheating lol mate even if they did it doesn't make what Barca did okay.
But this is good this is very good you did it vs the wrong team this will not only open eyes on you this will be the beginning of all the ref help being cut. Barca just stole from 1 of the wealthiest family in the world not just money but power as well.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Gonzi

anyone who says arsenal is either an arsenal fan or knows nothing about football.

Nice way to solve it.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Golazo

Arsenal once again got trashed vs the best clubs

Did you watched any of the game? I'm asking cause it sound like you haven't. What I seen from Arsenal in the first half of their home game was pure class in my opinion at least. :P

@Dyn @Tiki @Madridista Guys, can we just agree neither Barca nor Real seem perfectly clean? Both of them have had plenty of game going their way in term of refereeing and also a lot of game that gone in the direction of their opponent. I'm just saying, we can claim they cheated all they day long, but at the end of the day, nobody will convince anyone of anything because we got not proof and of course you don't gonna go out loud and say your team cheat, cause if your a true fan, you wanna support your team in any manner. Myself, I agree the Barca vs PSG was bizarre and am simply happy the ref will be banned. Heres hoping that if Barca win their next game, it won't be as controversial as that last win, cause controversial win or defeat only lead to war between the fan and accusation of cheating (wich is sadly a bit pointless). :(

• History

@Golazo

Did you watched any of the game? I'm asking cause it sound like you haven't. What I seen from Arsenal in the first half of their home game was pure class in my opinion at least. :P

@Golazo

@Dyn @Tiki @Madridista Guys, can we just agree neither Barca nor Real seem perfectly clean? Both of them have had plenty of game going their way in term of refereeing and also a lot of game that gone in the direction of their opponent. I'm just saying, we can claim they cheated all they day long, but at the end of the day, nobody will convince anyone of anything because we got not proof and of course you don't gonna go out loud and say your team cheat, cause if your a true fan, you wanna support your team in any manner. Myself, I agree the Barca vs PSG was bizarre and am simply happy the ref will be banned. Heres hoping that if Barca win their next game, it won't be as controversial as that last win, cause controversial win or defeat only lead to war between the fan. :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo yes I did, 1 decent half doesn't mean Arsenal didn't get trashed. Barcelona officially scored 3 goals in 5 min so I don't see your point.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You don't see anyone point that's the problem.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You don't see anyone point that's the problem.

Why don't you explain yourself then? Why do you think losing 10:2 is better than losing 6:5?

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

golazo111 is right

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Golazo i agree with you

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Golazo111

Why do you think losing 10:2 is better than losing 6:5?

Arsenal = Out at round of 16
PSG = Out at round of 16

Sure, in a contexted way, I would rather lose 6 5. But to go 4 0 up, and throw it away like that would piss you off as a fan. It's like fifa, if you lose by 8 goals or 1, it's still the same. but the fact you were winning by a 4 goal margin makes it worse.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

there is a HUGE difference between losing 10-2 and 6-5. and the difference is very significant. paris humbled barca, and barca humbled paris. arsenal got trashed. they're both out. but you can say paris won against barca and that the ref was at fault for the second game. all you can say about arsenal is why bayern didn't score more goals.....

• History

there is a HUGE difference between losing 10-2 and 6-5. and the difference is very significant. paris humbled barca, and barca humbled paris. arsenal got trashed. their both out. but you can say paris one against barca and that the ref was at fault for the second games. all you can say about arsenal is why bayern didn't score more goals.....

there is a HUGE difference between losing 10-2 and 6-5. and the difference is very significant. paris humbled barca, and barca humbled paris. arsenal got trashed. they're both out. but you can say paris one against barca and that the ref was at fault for the second game. all you can say about arsenal is why bayern didn't score more goals.....

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sh*t happens all the time when playing against Barcelona

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Cherry on the pie was the rant from fans on Arsenal Fan TV :) Comedy Central got nothing on them

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo My point is everyone a bit harsh on Arsenal. Without the red card, the results could have been so different. But I get there no use saying stuff like could, so I'll stop arguing about this now. :(

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Taking a step back to think about this question leads me to lean on the side of Arsenal. Ill explain why... When we got the draw results and saw Arsenal facing Bayern we already knew that this would end in a very similar fashion as they previous time. Arsenal has gotten worse meanwhile Bayern has gotten better and hungrier. This alone already had Arsenal as a clear underdog and not a match that was even close to being even. Barca PSG was very even before being played. Arsenal went in with 0 expectations and got smashed the first leg, embarrassing but it tends to happen when you face Bayern, just ask Hamburg.
Come second leg, Arsenal was already eliminated and PSG seriously had more than one foot through the door. PSG threw the game away from stupid tactical decisions to players irresponsibility to be caught partying with Rihanna (Verrati and Matuidi) the night before you face Barca. Arsenal lost before even playing, PSG threw the game away, and frankly its less embarrassing when you expected to get crushed than when you had victory in your grasps and you did everything in your power to throw it away.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Emo That was actually the point I've been trying to make the whole time, actually. I've even said to my brother who happens to be a barcelona fan since 2003 that exact same thing. I'm not gonna sit here and act that calls haven't gone my favorite team's way but I will make sure to have a go at you if you trash talk me while your team is as bad. I'm just against double standards that I've been seeing from a lot of Barcelona fans. And @quikzyyy on the other thread you said double standards are everywhere. Well guess what? Barca fans are in my opinion the worst when it comes to double standards haha.

Anyway, if you support a big team, odds are you've been shown a lot of love by refs.