Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter Transfer Window Target
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

So, the transfer window has opened and there is plenty of wild rumours regarding transfer and loan deal. I propose making a list of star player rumoured to leave and share our opinion on wether or not it will happen. Here is my contribution:

James Rodriguez (Seem unlikely to be allowed to leave in the middle of the season, I expect him to give RM one last chance to give him more playing time)

Jese Rodriguez (Since he doesn't really had any chance to break into the first team for obvious reason, I wouldn't be suprise to see leave on loan at the very least)

Memphis Depay (He propably wanted to see if Jose would give him a chance and now that he realized that he still cannot get playing time, he will propably be on his way)

Morgan Schneiderlin (Will propably leave if United get a good offer for him)

Marouanne Fellaini (Propably won't leave but he have been linked with a loan to Juventus or a move to either Milan)

Mathieu Debuchy (Will propably leave if he find anyone interested, propably won't be to a club as good as Arsenal though)

Jon Obi Mikel (Is thinking about joining Valencia, would be a good option as he propably won't get any more playing time this season at Chelsea)

Angel Di Maria (China would be interested and since he isn't doing too well if I believe what I heard, it would be a possible move)

Virgil Van Djik (Propably won't be allowed to leave in the middle of the season unless he is greatly overpaid)

Feel free to post more player rumoured to move this winter and your opinion on those already named.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash Sadly, yeah. :(

@liomessi Well, I don't think its very propable considering where there now but they should be able to achieve a decent results at the very least.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Payet is on the move to Marseille, he is there right now after West Ham and Marseille at last came to a agreement. Good for the lad. Still feel a bit sorry for West Ham supporter but all in all, I'm very happy to hear that the move is gonna happen.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The French League is opening up if I had to be honest. Draxler, Payet, Depay, Evra and many others have been attracted, Plus, PSG aren't top. It helps out.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

DONE DEAL:
enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Dimitri Payet has passed his Marseille medical ahead of a £25m move from West Ham.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

BREAKING: Inter Milan winger Jonathan Biabiany has rejected a loan offer from Chelsea

DONE DEAL: Alexandre Pato has become the latest high-profile player to move to China, signing for Tianjin Quanjian.

DONE DEAL: Emmanuel Adebayor looks to have signed for Istanbul Basaksehir FK...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Quikzyyy Well shoot, there goes my hope of Pato returning to be one of the great europe, well, at least, he will end up being filthy rich. XD Also, Emmanuel Adebayor to Istanbul might be a pretty decent move in the sense that the team is doing quite well at the moment.

amir_keal 7 years ago

DONE: Southampton have completed the signing of Manolo Gabbiadini from Napoli for £17million.

DONE: Crystal Palace agreed a deal to take Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho on loan for the rest of the season late on Deadline Day

amir_keal 7 years ago

That Pato one makes no sense. He actually fitted Villarreal's style of play. How much more do you want to screw up your career?

I also don't get why Southampton bought Gabbiadini. After what he's did to Napoli and the situation he put them in, I find this quite an idiotic transfer.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I see Ivanovic finally overstayed his welcome at Chelsea.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Amir_keal I'm sad for Pato as well but it make sense in the way that he is exactly the kind of target China love, he used to be famous and a big star but now his fame is behind him. I know he is still young but he propably wouldn't moved to anywhere better than Villareal in term of fame. Its a waste in my opinon but I can understand why he did it. Also, what you mean about Gabbiadini doing something to Napoli and putting them in a situation, did I miss something? :S On the other hand, happy for Sahko, he is gonna be able to get some playing time now. :D

@Sunflash It was coming, but at least, he leaved after having a very good game against Brentford. Happy for him. ;)

amir_keal 7 years ago

Well, replacing Higuain was always going to be difficult, but they did a pretty good job of getting a striker that can get goals. Milk was his replacement, but unfortunately, he got injured. They had Gabbiadini, and he got a red card for kicking a player from Crotone (can't remember exact name), when he was going to get a free kick. Napoli had no ST, and they were forced to put Mertens up front. It wasn't too effective at first, but now it's working like a charm, Napoli are getting goals for fun. I hope I explained it so you understand it better.

I really wanted to see more of Pato after that game against Barcelona this season. I suppose there's factors to it I suppose.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal Thanks, I get what you mean now, but its isn't really Gabbi's fault or how this a bad move for Southampton, its not like Gabbi got a reputation of being dirty. (I don't think he has anyway XD)

Would have wanted to see more of Pato as well but hey, its hard to turn down that much money, in particular when your not on top in europe and suddenly get a opportunity to start every game for more money. More playing time and more money is really what help China bring player in. :(

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Funny thing in the transfer window: We got back the players we sold for free.

1. Demba Ba was sold for 13M Euros, he is back until the end of the season, even the salary will be paid by the Chinese club.
  2. Ersan Gülüm was sold for 7M Euros, he is back until the end of the season, even the most of the salary will be paid by the Chinese club. LoL.
  3. Atınç Nukan was sold for 6M Euros, he is back until the end of the season, also Leipzig will pay us 100000 Euros for loaning the player.
amir_keal 7 years ago

Did Ba recover from that injury?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

He will be playing at the beginning of next month I suppose.