Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter Transfer Window Target
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

So, the transfer window has opened and there is plenty of wild rumours regarding transfer and loan deal. I propose making a list of star player rumoured to leave and share our opinion on wether or not it will happen. Here is my contribution:

James Rodriguez (Seem unlikely to be allowed to leave in the middle of the season, I expect him to give RM one last chance to give him more playing time)

Jese Rodriguez (Since he doesn't really had any chance to break into the first team for obvious reason, I wouldn't be suprise to see leave on loan at the very least)

Memphis Depay (He propably wanted to see if Jose would give him a chance and now that he realized that he still cannot get playing time, he will propably be on his way)

Morgan Schneiderlin (Will propably leave if United get a good offer for him)

Marouanne Fellaini (Propably won't leave but he have been linked with a loan to Juventus or a move to either Milan)

Mathieu Debuchy (Will propably leave if he find anyone interested, propably won't be to a club as good as Arsenal though)

Jon Obi Mikel (Is thinking about joining Valencia, would be a good option as he propably won't get any more playing time this season at Chelsea)

Angel Di Maria (China would be interested and since he isn't doing too well if I believe what I heard, it would be a possible move)

Virgil Van Djik (Propably won't be allowed to leave in the middle of the season unless he is greatly overpaid)

Feel free to post more player rumoured to move this winter and your opinion on those already named.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Dynastian Agreed but for some reason, CP seem to be good at attracting good player who deserve better. Did it with Mandanda, Cabaye and Benteke before. Talking about Mandanda, he didn't play that many game since he arrived because of injury. But I reckon he is already doing a bit better than Bravo (wich is not much but still, better than nothing). :D

@Sunflash Yeah, by PL standard, they are not a big gun, far from it. Are they shite? Uh well... they are not that bad, are they? XD (I'm ain't watching their game so I really don't have a clue.) But would you rather have Evra back at united? Would he be any good for you guys? What are your thought on the matter Sunflash buddy?

@OnceABlue Bad news, lads, from what I heard, West Ham are refusing to sell Payet while Bilic insist the player won't be allowed any playing time as long as he keep this attitude. Its gonna be the waiting game between the player and the team now. So childish and it is the best way to mess up the career of what is already considered a late bloomer. Hope this doesn't stay this way. I don't another wasted talent. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Marseille believe West Ham are prepared to sell Dimitri Payet if the price is right.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Well, good luck to Marseille to get enough money to buy, I don't think they will but we'll see.

Other than that, Zaza has joined Valencia on loan, hopefully, this end up better than what happend with West Ham. Seriously would want him to suceed.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Dimitri should move to a team that plays in Europa league or UCL. Viallareal, Milan and Arsenal are good. If Arsenal manage to get Payet, they will definitely get a big boost in their midfield.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Rayrex7 Well thats the thing, it was revealed a bit earlier that Dimitri wanted to leave because of his family who still hasn't settled in England, he want to bring them back to Marseille where he consider his home to be. However, Marseille shouldn't kid around, if they have the money, don't waste your time to try and lower the prize, just give 30M (or 35M) to West Ham and be done with it. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We don't need another snake in the team tho

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy I don't remember hearing you complain when Cech joined and guess what was his nickname back then? XD enter image description here

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol that's the first time I hear somebody calling Cech a snake @Emo. Who are you referring to as the other supposed snakes at Arsenal, @quikzyyy?

quintero_7bizzy 7 years ago
Manchester City, England 1 4

I support Manchester city and I think the defense is absolutely rubbish. Who do you think can swap shitty Otamendi and stones.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

BREAKING: Swansea have confirmed the signing of Martin Olsson from Norwich on a two-and-a-half-year contract.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@JuanMata10 Then you didn't check the news around Cech transfer when it happened, back then, a lots of Chelsea fan were pissed and pretty salty. Glad to see its not your case. I would guess quikzyyy is refering to the like of Fabregas.

@quikzyyy Seriously though, its not even like Payet even want to join your team, he only want to be back in France for his family sake, a move to Arsenal wouldn't help him.

@quintero Van Djik could be a good start, though Southampton are not selling him this winter. Hard to say other than that, City hasn't really be linked to any defender recently. Maybe Javi Martinez? He's 28, a good age for a defender, is polyvalent and Pep got to manage him before so he would know what to expect. Benatia could also be decent option with the advantage of having player under Pep as well. Only problem is that he is on loan at Juventus and might end up staying there. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Juan I mean the old ones which has already left.
@Emo I'm glad he don't want to. I think a lot of fans (specially West Ham) have made their opinion on Payet.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy I understand their reaction but I think its a bit unfair, yeah, the info got out wrong and its seemed like he wanted to leave to get more money, but he is actually doing it for its family. Beside, what he did for them was pretty impressive last year, its crazy how love become hate in so little time in the world of football. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He has received 1 million bonus for loyalty when he signed new contract, you can't be surprised fans are mad at him.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Emobot7 Of course, they can be, its a shame though, the poor guy might have wanted to stay but because of his family situation, he feel like he has no other choice but to leave... Then again, he can only blame himself for the way he handled the whole situation, shouldn't have gone and say out loud he would "never" play for the club anymore. He kind of asked for trouble. :(

amir_keal 7 years ago

BREAKING: Gabriel Jesus has signed for Manchester City from Brazilian club Palmeiras for £27m

amir_keal 7 years ago

BREAKING: Lyon have just confirmed the signing of Man Utd midfielder Memphis Depay.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal Gabriel Jesus move though isn't exactly breaking though, they had him on pre-contract or something like that since last summer. Don't understand why Skysport feel the need to add BREAKING to that one. XD

amir_keal 7 years ago

To be honest not a lot of people knew it about it in summer. I've had some weird feeling he'll change City's season when he first came, but now I am having second thoughts. I don't know why. Interesting to see how he'll do. I hope he doesn't turn out like Andre Santos.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Amir_keal I'm worried he get injured and have problem adapting after that. Will have to wait and see.