Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter Transfer Window Target
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

So, the transfer window has opened and there is plenty of wild rumours regarding transfer and loan deal. I propose making a list of star player rumoured to leave and share our opinion on wether or not it will happen. Here is my contribution:

James Rodriguez (Seem unlikely to be allowed to leave in the middle of the season, I expect him to give RM one last chance to give him more playing time)

Jese Rodriguez (Since he doesn't really had any chance to break into the first team for obvious reason, I wouldn't be suprise to see leave on loan at the very least)

Memphis Depay (He propably wanted to see if Jose would give him a chance and now that he realized that he still cannot get playing time, he will propably be on his way)

Morgan Schneiderlin (Will propably leave if United get a good offer for him)

Marouanne Fellaini (Propably won't leave but he have been linked with a loan to Juventus or a move to either Milan)

Mathieu Debuchy (Will propably leave if he find anyone interested, propably won't be to a club as good as Arsenal though)

Jon Obi Mikel (Is thinking about joining Valencia, would be a good option as he propably won't get any more playing time this season at Chelsea)

Angel Di Maria (China would be interested and since he isn't doing too well if I believe what I heard, it would be a possible move)

Virgil Van Djik (Propably won't be allowed to leave in the middle of the season unless he is greatly overpaid)

Feel free to post more player rumoured to move this winter and your opinion on those already named.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

AC Milan tweeted they signed Deulofeu. Then Everton denied it and Milan deleted the tweet, strange..

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

fonte to west ham makes absolutely no sense on any level. was it more money? did he just want a change?

??????

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Agreed, seem like someone was too eager and that might have Everton angry, maybe the deal won't be happening at all because of it. :O

@nandaYNWA Yeah, at first, I was like, nah, its normal, he wanna leave Southampton. Then you realize he will end up moving to West Ham... Why?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's probably the manager.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

TROLL MARSEILLE:
West Ham are alarmed by Marseille letting it be known yesterday that they are resigned to not signing Payet this month.

West Ham believe Marseille are bluffing and this is just a negotiating tactic. The Hammers want £30m for Payet but Marseille have indicated they will pay no more than £25m for a player they sold to West Ham for £10.7m in the summer of 2015.

The most likely outcome remains a compromise deal being struck with Payet moving to Marseille for £25m. Otherwise, West Ham will be left with a player, who will carry on refusing to play for them, on £125,000-a-week.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy In this case, both team are trolling each other. XD Playing poker like this with a player transfer is the best way to ruin his career, especially if he doesn't want to play for the club he's at right now. But seriously, they should just compromise and make a deal around £27.5m instead. ;(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Wow, just realized Saido Berahino actually did leave WBA this time around, and for Stoke no less, wonder what this will give in the long term. :O (Propably nothing but who know)

amir_keal 7 years ago

BREAKING: Borussia Dortmund sign Sweden sensation Alexander Isak after 17-year-old rejects Real Madrid move.

amir_keal 7 years ago

I'm interested to see how he'll do. I think he'll do alright, since it's Dortmund. However, I see Ramos now moving to China.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

DONE DEAL: Everton have announced that winger Gerard Deulofeu has joined AC Milan on loan until the end of the season.

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

Milan had new cup once more. İt was important for them because they get behind according to the ather teams which struggle to win the league. I hope this guy can help their team

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@cr7real Would be nice, but I don't expect miracle from a loanee. However, I think he should fit Serie A a bit more than he did the EPL.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@cr7real Would be nice, but I don't expect miracle from a loanee. However, I think he should fit Serie A a bit more than he did EPL.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

fonte to west ham makes absolutely no sense on any level. was it more money? did he just want a change?

Makes no sense sporting wise, but I guess 20-25k a week more money and moving to London.

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

@Emobot7 I think Englang league is generally based upon passing if we look Serie A. I agree with you at this point He will became fit and energetic. But Serie A is more rough. They play rude football. I expect that It can get more time to get into the league for him

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@cr7real Yep, hopefully, he won't get injured. :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

PSG have signed Guedes from Benfica and OM has finished signing Evra. Thanks god he didn't end up at Palace. Don't get me wrong, he does deserve better than OM, but at least, its a more popular club in France than Palace is in England and he will be back in his home nation at least.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited

At least Sandro gets more playing time now. Juventus have also gone with a 4 2 3 1. With Asamoah being used at LB, Evra didn't have much hope.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

At least Sandro gets more playing time now. Juventus have also gone with a 4 2 3 1. With Rugani being trained at LB, Evra didn't have much hope.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

LOOKs Like M'baye Niang is heading to Waford from AC Milan on loan with an option to buy

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Snodgrass to West Ham. Hull City's going down for sure.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Nice! snodgrass is at west ham! might finish in a europa league spot!