Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer rumours and deals
amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus (DONE)
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

Comments
Golefty 5 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@quickzzyyy ahaha , i know , 50mil + malcom for Willian made more sense tho,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quickzzyyy ahaha , i know , 50mil + malcom for Willian made more sense tho

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy @Golefty Look like Barca getting desperate in those transfer windows. Would be curious to know how much of a budget Barca got to buy.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

De Jong to Barca done deal

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Now thats a great news for Barca, does it mean you are not going for Rabiot finaly? After all, from what I seem to understand, De Jong will be titular and earn a lots of bucks so Barca might not be able to sign a lot of high wage player immediatly after that.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Higuain:

When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It’s a team I’ve always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I’ve always wanted to play in”

history, huh

BlaugranaDude 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 414

Rabiot's mother was really pissing me off with her trying to whore her son to the highest bidder, so I'm happy we got De Jong instead. Dutch players from Ajax to Barcelona are always good news.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Higuain is as sincere as he is slim compared to other footballer. That what his move to Juventus taught me. :P

Edit: Please don't get offended, I just meant it as a joke, Higuain is a great footballer and I have a lot of respect for him despite the banter.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

John Obi Mikel, Mikel John Obi or Obi Mikel John — whatever you want to call him — has returned to England after signing with Middlesbrough.

Not sure why he rejected Villa (Terry) and Derby (Lamps), but it sure is good to see him back in England.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

John Obi Mikel, Mikel John Obi or Obi Mikel John

why not John Mikel Obi, Mikel Obi John or Obi John Mikel?

I'm surprised he's only 31, though he already retired..

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not sure we gave up on Rabiot. And considering we could sell Rakitic for a large amount of money imo there will be room for him.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Higuain announced by Chelsea #9

BlaugranaDude 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 414

I hope Chelsea don't start Higuain the final vs City. Just saying. XD

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Some new rumours:

Mac Allister to Brighton is nearly done
Cagliari want 50 million for Barella
Barcelona want another CB! Now it's Otamendi
Palace want to resign Bolasie
West Ham want to buyout Maxi Gomez's release clause if Arnautovic leaves
Moses has left to Fenerbahce, who are struggling
Maja has made it do Bordeaux
Jardim is back at Monaco
Spurs have joined the Rabiot race
It seems Real Betis has beaten Arsenal and Liverpool to the Emerson race ( plays for Atletico MG)
Leicester are interested in Tielemans
Arsenal and West Ham interested in Fornals
Cedric to Inter is nearly done

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

^ Morata > Atletico Madrid

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Denis Suárez joins Arsenal on loan until the end of the season with an option to buy.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Fellaini moving out is a big loss. He wasn't the show-boat, but his aerial threat up front alone made him a valuable member to the team. Don't know who else has a better header than him, and seeing Lyon v PSG makes me wonder whether he would have had a potentially vital role in our upcoming CL match.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

I was kind of suprise to see Fellaini been sold iHEART but it would have been weird on the other hand if it wouldn't have happened. He didn't play a lot under Ole and I feel the only thing keeping him there was Jose, so all in all, it made sense.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

quite sad to see him not taking any action under Ole. He was Mourinho's go-to man for a reason. I guess Ole never saw it the same way I did in Fellaini. We'll see how we do against PSG, because so far, we've been playing well against all our teams thus far.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@iHEART For me, Fellaini was alway a controversial topic for United. He was good at stuff but bad at some others that were important. Lots of United fan didn't like him, a few did, in the end, I think him leaving the club was just a question of time. Player who lacked the support from the fan don't often stay long at a club, unless he is one of the team most talented player. Marouane wasn't one of the best and he wasn't a fan favorite either. :(

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Unless he wanted out or they could not afford to keep him, I think Fellaini should have stayed. He is primetime in set play situations or call allow you to play more direct when needed.

He surely was not the best player, but he worked his butt off and sometimes that is more valuable than a lazy talent. He scored or helped score some pretty key goals and eventually United will see a time where he could have come in handy again.

I wish him the best of luck.