Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer rumours and deals
amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus (DONE)
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

De jong for 73 mil. Barça in the air

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Also, Morata could come on loan to Barca, that would be interesting. :P

Bats could be loaned to Monaco for the rest of the season, knowing how highly Henry is rating him, that would be good.

amir_keal 5 years ago

tiki_taka

Is it confirmed?

Emobot7

I think Bats would do good at Monaco, they seem to adding a lot of new players. I think they needed a CB, they've got Naldo. He is a bit old but he's been pretty consistent in the Bundesliga even for his age.

amir_keal 5 years ago

More updates:

Chelsea reject bid of 50 million + Malcom for Willian (lol if it's true)
Arsenal want to loan Suarez and Banega in January -_-
Juventus still interested in Isco
Allan is another midfielder PSG is interested in
Atletico very interested in Morata, might sell Kalinic to get him
Luiz wants to go to Benfica if Chelsea don't offer him a new contract
Atletico Madrid have joined the Hysaj hype
Barcelona interested in re signing Neymar and want to sell Coutinho in the process
Fiorentina want to sign Pedro Obiang
Leeds want to sign Casilla from Real Madrid
Ramsey heavily wanted by Juve, they are willing to give Benatia in the process

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11435

@amir De Jong isn't confirmed I believe. Agreed about Monaco, they are working hard to reinforce themselve, brought both Naldo and Fabregas already and Bats would be a great loanee.

Ramsey heavily wanted by Juve, they are willing to give Benatia in the process

He already signed a pre-contract with them from what I heard, no reason to give Benatia for him. :P

• History

@amir De Jong isn't confirmed I believe. Agreed about Monaco, they are working hard to reinforce themselve, brought both Naldo and Fabregas already and Bats would be a great loanee.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

Feeling good about Babel to Fulham, might be what they need to save their season. What you guys think?

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I feel like Fulham are in a bit of a catch-22 situation.

They need to bring in good players to be out of the relegation zone, but they need to be out of the relegation zone to attract good players.

Babel's a great signing, but it's worrying for them to see guys like Gary Cahill and Drinkwater to stall on transfers there.

Fulham have the finances (they're much richer than their low table rivals), are in London, and have Ranieri's allure, which is more than enough to bring them to the club and save them from relegation, but the last thing those guys want is to get relegated...

• History

I feel like Fulham are in a bit of a catch-22 situation.

They need to be out of the relegation zone to attract good players, but they need good players to be out of the relegation zone.

Babel's a great signing, but it's worrying for them to see guys like Gary Cahill and Drinkwater to stall on transfers there.

Fulham have the finances (they're much richer than their low table rivals), are in London, and have Ranieri's allure, which is more than enough to bring them to the club and save them from relegation, but the last things those guys want is to get relegated...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Eden17 Indeed, I completely understand and agree with what you said. Its tough, because they got a lot of quality player or guys with potential, so it would be a real shame to see them go.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

So, Higuain loan to Chelsea is done deal, nice. Very good move for Chelsea, its safe at that. Also, Leeds managed to get Kiko Casilla which is a pretty decent signing imo. Sure, he isn't one of the best keeper in the world but he is pretty solid from what I remember which should help them get their promotion.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

De jong is finally going to PSG. Barca is linked to half of the planet to finally sign lord Bentner at the end lol.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435
  • Ashley Cole is set to join Derby and reunite with Frank Lampard.
  • Kevin-Prince Boateng would be close to join Barcelona on loan with an option to buy. Ok?
  • Morata is closing in a move to Atletico Madrid. How many striker does Atletico need, seriously?
tiki_taka 5 years ago

Boateng said goodbye to Sasaulo teammates, it’s imminent now. Doesn’t knot what to think about this.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Tiki I would imagine him just moving on after 6months to a year to some Chinese team.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Yeah sure, we need a back up for CL in case Suarez gets injured, hope not. Munir left definitely now.
Lol couldn’t even find some sasaulo highlights of Prince XD

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited

1 million Euros for Munir is a steal IMO, I was unaware when he moved to Sevilla, and I was surprised to see him play against Madrid in the weekend.

Suarez has missed 8 games in his whole career because of his injuries, even though he is having slight knee issues this is amazing.

Munir > Boateng

• History

1 million Euros for Munir is a steal IMO, I was unaware when he moved to Sevilla, and I was surprised to see him play against Madrid in the weekend.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@tiki I know Prince was okay at Las Palmas and at Frankfurt, no idea how he's been for Sassuolo though. Seem like a weird move considering he isn't a natural striker but he's coming quickly and not for too much so I'm guessing he is only there to fill the void temporarly.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Well Munir is a local product, he got loaned several times, I think the club had the decency to let him leave and build a career somewhere else. In this case money is secondary for a faithful local that followed all direction loans and finally came short.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Hazard for Madrid in the summer 100%, he said it indirectly that he wanted something different after England

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The fact that you signed Boateng makes me think you did really want Willian..

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Wow boateng? Nothing against him but if that's the standard, i would consider alexander pato lol.