Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer rumours and deals
amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus (DONE)
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Denis is a winger, there are different type of mids. Denis plays in Iwobi position...

Ramsey is a central mid, Denis plays up front in the left wing, he is not a real midfielder, he can play in it at times but he is surely not a traditional mid.

Unai Emery :

on whether Suarez is a player he would like…
I think the club is working for the possibility to bring in some players who can help us during this next four months of competition. It’s a different situation. If the transfer market can help us find a centre back, the possibility to bring them in is not easy because we also have Mavropanos coming back from injury. If we have the possibility to sign some important players, we can do it. At left or right wing, perhaps one player can help us in this position. We will only sign players who give us quality.

on whether Suarez is a winger or a central player…
He was playing as a left or right winger for Sevilla when he was with me.

on Aaron Ramsey’s situation…
For me the best thing about Aaron Ramsey is his commitment today and his performance is the most important thing for me. I am very proud of every player because of how they played and how they worked together. I’m so pleased with how they all adapted to the circumstances today.

on whether there’s an update on Ramsey’s situation…
I am thinking about each match, preparing each match, and today I can say to you, to every supporter, that we are at the beginning of this competition. This experience and this mentality shown by every player today is something to be proud of. About his situation? I don’t know.

• History

Denis is a winger, there are different type of mids. Denis plays in Iwobi position...

Ramsey is a central mid, Denis plays up front in the left wing, he can be used as a mid at times but he plays forward most of the times in a flank.

Ramsey is a central mid, Denis plays up front in the left wing, he is not a midfielder, he can play in it at times but he is surely not a mid.

Ramsey is a central mid, Denis plays up front in the left wing, he is not a real midfielder, he can play in it at times but he is surely not a traditional mid.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Eden17Hazard17

I would love Lozano at Arsenal, usually players from Eredivisie are a risk to buy, but Lozano is so good man, 100% worth the risk. Even if he isn't at Arsenal, I would love to see him in the PL.

NovaRuk

Yeah, I've heard all about that too, Inter are adding a lot of experience in their team, which is good imo.

tiki_taka

When we play with 3 CB and 1 ST, I see him at the wing. But when Auba and Lacazette play together, we usually play with 3 midfielders also, so there's no wingers there. Usually it's Torreira Xhaka and Guendouzi. In a 4 2 3 1, we have Miki and Iwobi out wide. I don't think he is Iwobi's replacement at all, because he's been one of our best players this season. I would be very surprised to see Iwobi out of the team. I remember Vitolo and Vidal playing out wide in Sevilla, I think Deloufeu was their backup. I do remember Suarez being Banega's backup though. Aubameyang, Niles and Ozil have too played in wide positions.

All in all, I think we can expect to see Suarez and Iwobi in the lineup together, Emery has very often played Miki and Iwobi out wide together, but I don't think that has worked too well, which is why he's been trying Bellerin and Kolasinac out wide. This worked for a while, but Bellerin got injured, and Litchstenier hasn't been that good tbh.

Iwobi isn't even a natural winger, he's more of a central player. If Suarez was an out and out winger, then I really don't know why we bought him, because there are bigger problems in our team then left winger.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Some more rumors:

Cavani is willing to listen to offers, Chelsea are leading the run
Fulham want Origi for 15 million
Everton want to sign another CB! Gianluca Mancini at Atalanta is who they are looking at
Real Madrid are ahead of United and Arsenal for Militao, even though he was just bought from Santos
Braham Diaz is at Real Madrid (DONE)
Although Fabregas said goodbye to Chelsea, they still haven't haven't agreed a fee with Monaco
Defoe is at Rangers (DONE)
Anderson is not leaving for United this window
Carrasco wants to leave China
CHO has been offered the number 10 shirt at Bayern
Cardiff have joined the Moses race

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Why are so many teams after Ramsey, i thought he was out of favour/form ,

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty He isn't, it just that Arsenal got lots of option in midfield and he doesn't alway fit the gameplan they are going with. Also, the fact he is going free in the summer is getting a lot of top team excited because of all the issue with the FFP.

@amir Don't really expect PSG to let Cavani go at once, they would need to let M'bappe replace him which might be a bit to soon. Also, I'm not suprised at all to hear Carrasco want to leave China, I mean, why he went there in the first place, let's hope he didn't ruin his career witht that move.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

@Golefty His price is affordable.
@Emo Journalists here look confident on Cavani departure, seems like Neymar-Mbappe have succeeded to push him out from the club, i really feel bad for the lad, he is not 100% clinical and i criticized him in the past, but he never stops runs, one of the best off ball work rate and does the defensive duty from his own. Many defenders in ligue 1 pretended he was the toughest player to mark in the league, which changed my opinion on him.

He may need 4 chances to score one, he gets them quickly since he never stops running. and he never hide in big games...

amir_keal 5 years ago

Emobot7

I'm hoping Chelsea don't sign a ST, their attack is the difference between being in the title race and being in a top 4 battle. Get that fixed, they've got that final top 4 place.

tiki_taka

I know Neymar was having issues with Cavani sometimes, but Mbappe too? I thought they were getting along? Or is this because Mbappe wants to play ST rather than on the right?

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Actually he chose Neymar, in a group of 3, mostly 2 people love each other more than the third. Neymar wanted to play the mentor role for Mbappe and I’m not surprised if Kyllian wants Cavani position. Imo Killian has nothing to do in this battle but he will back Neymar over Cavani.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

If psg replace cavani with balotelli, front 3 would be lit. Nvm just my imagination :p

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Oh wait argument every freekick and penalty lol

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

If psg replace cavani with balotelli, front 3 would be lit. Nvm just my imagination :p

If you're talking about their future haircup, then yes, I think its safe to say its would be lit.

@tiki Dissapointed to hear that but it was going to happen later or sooner anyway, still thought they would have rather waited summer though. Still, depending on the ammount they get, this could solve a lots of their FFP problem or at least, start to solve it.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435
  • So, apparently Moussa Dembele will be sold for £9M by Tottenham to a chinese team (Beijing Sinobo Guoan). Thats actually pretty cheap for a player like him, even taking into account his age, lenght of contract and the fact he is injury prone.

• Also, Pepe is returning to Porto as a free agent.

• Tammy Abraham will apparently not cancel his loan move at Villa after all and stay despite interest from Premier League club Wolverhampton.
tiki_taka 5 years ago

Balotelli is a downgrade to Cavani, Ballo is the opposite of Cavani, he acts like a factory worker, he does his job nothing more and withouth passion... Ballo will never score 40 goals a season, not that he is not talented, but he waits for the ball, he doesnt work enough to create scoring chances.

PSG have midlefield problem, without 2 quality mids, they will only compete domestically.

Seems like Cavani is staying because Chelsea are negotiating with Higuain.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Seriously doubt baldgenius was being serious about Balo. :P I don't think anyone consider him to be top class anymore sadly. :(

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

BREAKING NEWS

Aaron Ramsey is expected to complete a pre-contract agreement with Juventus to sign at the end of his Arsenal contract, according to Sky in Italy.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Enery: on who may come in…

We cannot sign permanently. We can only loan players. Only loan players.

ahaha, fuck this shitty club, get relegated and maybe then Kroenke will finally sell

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11435

@DarthFooty Yep, it was coming for sure, no big suprise there. Will be interesting to see if he end up being a regular at Juventus. Those guys gonna have lots of depth next season thats for sure.

Oh, by the way guys, have you heard, Bats coming back from his loan at Valencia, seem the club was very dissapointed in his performance. Let's he can get his future sorted out asap, he is a good player and I feel he deserve better than being sent to place where he won't perform at his best. :(

• History

@DarthFooty Yep, it was coming for sure, no big suprise there. Will be interesting to see if he end up being a regular at Juventus. Those guys gonna have lots of depth next season thats for sure.

amir_keal 5 years ago

More updates:

Villarreal have signed Iborra (DONE)
Napoli has joined the Barella hype
Inter want to sign De Paul
Todibo has signed for Barcelona, another CB! (DONE)
Abraham now seems to be staying at Villa
Doucoure wants PSG move
Herrera set to sign new contract
Another Bayern bid for Hudson Odoi!
Pavard is set to sign for Bayern, 95% complete
Pearson wants to sign Hart
PSG seem to be ahead of United for Roma's Pellegrini
Doherty looks to sign a new contract at Wolves, rather than going to Spurs
Icardi future unsure
Despite having Azpilicueta, Sarri wants Hysaj
West Ham wants to keep Arnautovic
Liverpool made a bid for Tarkowski
Gabbiadini looks to go to Sampdoria
Man City was Declan Rice!
Atletico have joined the Morata race
Batshuayi is set to return after making close to 0 impact in La Liga
Bayern want to hijack Barcelona's move for Rabiot by signing another midfielder!

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

enter image description here