Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Aguero get same treatment like Costa ?
Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

(Edit by mod: copy right issue so I will replace with the good vid Eden17hazard17 sent)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@sunflashh

No offense taken mate . I have developed immunity to insults here and have read far worse insults towards myself . Therefore , I never take anything personally here because I understand everyone is passionate here about football and frustrations may arise during debates when we don't get our point across , so I just continue debate or move on . As longest we still keep respecting each other nothing wrong if we step over the line at times , because it is our human nature . And actually heated debates are one of the reasons why I always stayed at this forum site . So Cheers , it is part of this forum

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The vid cant be viewed from certain country (including Netherlands) so I use the one Eden17Harzard17 provided instead

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I'm not really hating Cesc, just showing a video of the situation when you guys thought Chelsea players were 100% innocent.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Of course no

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

"Both clubs have been handed a fine by the Football Association, with City charged £35,000 and Chelsea receiving an £100,000 punishment."

The FA seriously hate Chelsea

Sources : Goal.com, the Express, the Sun, etc.

• History

"Both clubs have been handed a fine by the Football Association, with City charged £35,000 and Chelsea receiving an £100,000 punishment."

The FA seriously hate Chelsea

Source : Goal.com

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Because of previous offenses I assume. But what could the players have done? Stand passive by while opponents break their legs? FA is a bunch of corrupt cunts if you ask me.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yes they did take previous offences into account but like you say, the FA do seem to be unfair. Remembering the Tottenham game last season where their title hopes were shattered, I don't remember us being the aggressors there either.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

That Spurs - Chelsea game was one of the most disgusting games I've ever seen. Pretty much any respect for Spurs I had was done by the time the final whistle blew.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't remember us being the aggressors there either.

Maybe it's karma, when you're constantly being aggressor provoking your opponents like a proper wwe player, don't be surprised. You see what was Diego doing last seasons and you were like oh I love him, he is such a fighter then someone makes exactly the same against your players and suddenly you want punishment. What he has done in past will stay with him.

Btw. what was Cesc doing at 3:35 barrel rolls?

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ costa got the punishments that he deserved, but why so mad bro?

• History

^ costa got the punishments that he deserved, but why so mad bro? Maybe arsenal are forever 4th because of karma too?