Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Aguero get same treatment like Costa ?
Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

(Edit by mod: copy right issue so I will replace with the good vid Eden17hazard17 sent)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It was a brawl... How is the FA in the wrong to charge Chelsea with failing to control their players? This thread is getting quite ludicrous and repetitive.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Takes two groups to have a fight...good grief.

Agree w/Dynastian.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

But there was only 1 team that wanted to fight.

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Retaliation is still fighting. Can't fight what won't fight back.

City were the aggressors. No one is disputing that. But Chelsea players and officials did not control themselves/their players, and therefore they are being charged with failing to control their players.

I do not see a problem.

I do not comprehend how you Chelsea fans cannot understand this basic reasoning. It's like talking to a bunch of two-year olds, and frankly, I'm not sure why I'm still doing it. The idiocy here is appalling.

• History

City were the aggressors. No one is disputing that. But Chelsea players and officials did not control themselves/their players, and therefore they are being charged with failing to control their players.

I do not see a problem.

I do not comprehend how you Chelsea fans cannot understand this basic reasoning. It's like talking to a bunch of two-year olds, and frankly, I'm not sure why I'm still doing it. The idiocy here is appalling.

I do not see a problem.

I do not see a problem.

Edited by Mod

I do not see a problem.

Edited by Mod:

I do not see a problem.

Edited by Mod: No offensive comment toward a group of fan please

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus If Chalobah wouldn't have pushed Aguero after the tackle, there would have been no conflict to start with. Thats why FA consider Chelsea is also responsible. But when you are on the field and see one of your buddy getting tackled like a madmen and the guy who did it walk away as if he didn't do a thing, I can totally understand why Chalobah acted the way he did.

@Sunflash You don't feel like you sometime say too much buddy. :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This argument feels like a principal scolding two children for fighting.

"But he STARTED it!"... says the group/person who retaliated. But retaliation is still wrong. Why is this so hard to understand? Is there so much bias in your eyes that it clouds your vision? Chelsea players physically got involved in the brawl. Fernandinho and Aguero were the prime offenders, and they have been duly punished. None of the Chelsea players initiated it, so none of the players received punishment. They were all still involved, and that is why Chelsea have to pay a fee. Jesus Christ.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

As much as I love Mourinho, I cannot believe the amount of bias he has thrown upon his fanbase at Chelsea that they lose sight of logic when arguing about controversial topics.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Retaliation is wrong but when an opposition player lunges with both feet to cause what could be a career-ending injury, you have no choice but to retaliate. You can't just accept something like that. I've said this before and will say it again, Chalobah's actions were on point. Obviously, we deserve the FA charge as well. This charge will naturally be thrown upon any team whose opposition tries to kill them.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Eden

I couldn't have explained the victim mentality any better than you just did, congrats.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@sunflash bro i'm a feminist didn't you know? Both clubs deserved the FA charge.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@SunFlash Spot on but a professional or a guy who wants to act professionally is not biased towards a club for 1, 2 or even 3 players of the club. Yes it is the clubs job to force them to change but when someone tries to change or tries to fix his mistakes and gets the same treatment he becomes frustrated and all go to hell.

@quikzyyy Hiddinks was the manager of Chelsea vs WBA[the game I was speaking of], also I never said anything about this season. What about the 2009 UCL? I can name 100000 of those at a time when Jose was not even managing but I won't bother. If you fail to realize that we encountered injustice with and without Mourinho you are clearly wrong to my eyes. It is like saying Mike Dean likes Arsenal to my book. Anyway peace each has his opinion I respect it.

@Dynastian98 I wish 1 day you grow up and eventually learn to accept other peoples views as much as deluded they seem to you. They can give you MOD or even gift you the ownership of FR, but to me you will always be that boy who supports Real calls anyone he does not like delusional and on the other hand calls Arbeloa a legend and claims Real deserved all those 11 European cups. Pause for irony. Warn me, Ban me or whatever each post with that attitude of yours makes me wanna puke.

You can also reply to me but I will not read it and neither reply to you, I will not bother with a boy who accused of multi-account with 0 evidence and now he is a mod.

• History

@SunFlash Spot on but a professional or a guy who wants to act professionally is not biased towards a club for 1, 2 or even 3 players of the club. Yes it is the clubs job to force them to change but when someone tries to change or tries to fix his mistakes and gets the same treatment he becomes frustrated and all go to hell.

@quikzyyy Hiddinks was the manager of Chelsea vs WBA[the game I was speaking of], also I never said anything about this season. What about the 2009 UCL? I can name 100000 of those at a time when Jose was not even managing but I won't bother. If you fail to realize that we encountered injustice with and without Mourinho you are clearly deluded. It is like saying Mike Dean likes Arsenal to my book. Anyway peace each has his opinion I respect it.

@quikzyyy Hiddinks was the manager of Chelsea vs WBA[the game I was speaking of], also I never said anything about this season. What about the 2009 UCL? I can name 100000 of those at a time when Jose was not even managing but I won't bother. If you fail to realize that we encountered injustice with and without Mourinho you are clearly deluded. It is like saying Mike Dean likes Arsenal to my book. Anyway peace each has his opinion I respect it.

@Dynastian98 I wish 1 day you grow up and eventually learn to accept other peoples views as much as deluded they seem to you. They can give you MOD or even gift you the ownership of FR, but to me you will always be that boy who supports Real calls everyone delusional and on the other hand calls Arbeloa a legend and claims Real deserved all those 11 European cups. Pause for irony.

@Dynastian98 I wish 1 day you grow up and eventually learn to accept other peoples views as much as deluded they seem to you. They can give you MOD or even gift you the ownership of FR, but to me you will always be that boy who supports Real calls anyone he does not like delusional and on the other hand calls Arbeloa a legend and claims Real deserved all those 11 European cups. Pause for irony.

@Dynastian98 I wish 1 day you grow up and eventually learn to accept other peoples views as much as deluded they seem to you. They can give you MOD or even gift you the ownership of FR, but to me you will always be that boy who supports Real calls anyone he does not like delusional and on the other hand calls Arbeloa a legend and claims Real deserved all those 11 European cups. Pause for irony. Warn me, Ban me or whatever each post with that attitude of yours makes me wanna puke.

You can also reply to me but I will not read it and neither reply to you, I will not bother with a boy who accused of multi-account with 0 evidence and now he is a mod.

decentK 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

It's not like Cesc was 100% innocent either. And I'm pretty sure that spanish ppl have tendency to talk sh-t about other ppl's mothers. I don't think Fernandinho would have been as mad otherwise because he went nuts.

• History

It's not like Cesc was 100% innocent either.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ fabregas wouldn't have slapped fernandinho if fernandinho didn't grab him by the neck, but we all know that arsenal fans hate fabregas.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Fernandinho wouldn't push him if Fabregas didn't slap him. Fabregas wouldn't slap him if Fernandinho wasn't holding his neck. Fernandinho got what he deserved but when you slap your opponent back you can't be surprised when you will get punished. These fights are like kids on a playground..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JozeMourinho Don't live in the past lad! Forgive and forget. ;)

@decentk No excuse really, small talk are sadly part of the game, if you cannot take it, then of course you gonna get in trouble. Also, there 0 way to know what Fabregas said so in the eyes of everybody, who look like an violent idiot? So yeah, if Cesc started some shit, Fernandinho was clearly foolish enough to fall for it. :(

@sunflash @Dynastian Will I agree that the FA was right to punish both team, I can't seem to understand why it is so annoying for you that the fan still complain... I'm mean, its a football forum, its a place to share opinion and feeling about team you love with a passion. If there is one thing Chelsea8, Marcus, Joze and Eden17 are, its passionate and I can't see that as stupid. For me, its inspiring to see them alway take the side of their club no matter what and I truly believe thats how all football should be. And of course they have a victim mentaliy to some lenght, they are Chelsea fan, they had to support lots of abuse in the past, being called plastic fan and other thing like that.

At the end of the day, I find all of those debate interesting and I'm really thankful for meeting ALL of you. Having been able to share with you guys is part of what made my life as good as it is right now even if you most of time simply ignore my opinion all together. XD All the best guys! ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I wish 1 day you grow up and eventually learn to accept other peoples views as much as deluded they seem to you. They can give you MOD or even gift you the ownership of FR, but to me you will always be that boy who supports Real calls anyone he does not like delusional and on the other hand calls Arbeloa a legend and claims Real deserved all those 11 European cups. Pause for irony. Warn me, Ban me or whatever each post with that attitude of yours makes me wanna puke.

This thread is getting personal, so I'm going to stop commenting. But your comment pretty much sums up the delusional victim mentality @SunFlash was talking about. Claiming all these lies and then pulling out the victim card in order to not be punished. Congratulations - you could not have played this better.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Problem about debating is always people getting too personal about matters . Don't get personal lads . We have grown up in different environments with different views and few debates rarely change someone opinion . In Fact people hate being wrong in a debate and accept someones views or opinions . Healthy debate should be good but let's not insult eachother .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Amen to that! The big risk of debate is getting too much involved in the argument you are pointing and end up being too personal about it. We should try to relax more when debating, not take thing too much to heart and not insult other but its not easy.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sorry about that then Marcus, I took a lot of what I said here too far.