Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Aguero get same treatment like Costa ?
Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

(Edit by mod: copy right issue so I will replace with the good vid Eden17hazard17 sent)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus2011 4 game punishement for Aguero lad, isn't that more than what Costa had last time ? What are you going about it not being the same punishement? Its the same punishement or a even worse one that the one Costa had, you're not making a lot of sense lad. :( Anyway, will try to make Sunflash point more clear, Aguero had a 3 game ban for a fault he did against West Ham at the beggining of the season, now he got a red card for another show of violence and he get 4 game ban as a results. Aguero get banned more game because he is actually a regular offender. :P

• History

@Marcus2011 4 month punishement for Aguero lad, isn't that more than what Costa had last time ? What are you going about it not being the same punishement? Its the same punishement or a even worse one that the one Costa had, you're not making a lot of sense lad. :( Anyway, will try to make Sunflash point more clear, Aguero had a 3 game ban for a fault he did against West Ham at the beggining of the season, now he got a red card for another show of violence and he get 4 game ban as a results. Aguero get banned more game because he is actually a regular offender. :P

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Come on man, wouldn't you mind calming down a bit, thats some unpleasant stuff your saying right now. I understand your angry because you can't seem to get your point across but its not like its worth insulting someone over.

Anyway you guys, I'm warning you, I'm gonna close this thread if it direction lean toward being offensive toward each other. :(

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

he won't. simple. lets not even compare costa mate heres another example.
torres missed an open goal vs man united. people are still talking about it. e.g. someone did a torres
de bruyne missed a far more worse one which basically cost city the game and its already going under the radar.
we are one of the, if not the most hated club in the world. but i don't blame anyone though, this is what happens to top teams.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo 4 months?!

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@bluezz To be honest you made me clap behind a screen. I doubt we will get a fair treatment from the FA. Like last year match vs WBA the ref just allowed the WBA players to MMA our players untill the game is over for a draw.

In general now that I think about it I am happy sometimes people try to downgrade us.

Prepare to call me biased,salty or delusional let me first say I don't really care but.. I see clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Bayern etc etc. If I seriously had to choose one of them over Chelsea I would stay idle and not support any. Which of those clubs had so sweet UCL glory like us? Which club gave such a HUGE mix of feelings to its fans? Happiness and Sadness the same time? Did we ever had to cheat or manipulate to win something? I highly doubt it. I am proud to say I won any cup with pride and not by cheating like ''some teams did''. In fewer words I am proud for my club despite I don't like every move they make but at least my club is clean of scandals,cheating and weakening its own league and if you ask me that's how all clubs should be like. Not like the La liga money scandals, Not like the BPL teams loved by FA, Not like the Bundesliga which is beeing teared apart by Bayern's pathetic transfer policy.

Propably some specific members from the teams I mentioned above will feel furious about my post but whatever.

Drunk#Feelings#Chelsea

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Lol SunFlash is completely correct here, maybe it's time to relax for a moment and actually read what he said.

I am gonna copy them if it's so hard.

repeat offenders do receive harsher punishments in every form of law in the world.

A Costa/Pepe/Keane like player will get a longer ban for a similar offence to someone who has not committed said offence in the past.

However, Aguero has already experienced a ban this season, and for a repeat offence in the same season, he's going to get a harsh punishment.

Not a rocket science, the only thing that's getting in your mind's way is the victim mentality José Mourinho taught you fans.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@decentK So you claim Chelsea is getting the same treatment as others teams by the English FA?

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Of course Chelsea was not getting the same treatment as other teams. But there's a reason behind everything. When Mourinho was constantly talking sh*t towards refs & everything, you can't be surprised.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Oops, I meant 4 game, sorry bout that. Thanks for the correction, edited it. Sorry. :( And its true, if you make youserlf an ennemy of the FA and all of the ref, of course none of them are gonna take your side after that. Just check United now, its alway seem like the ref are taking decision against them nowaday. They hardly ever get a pen in England and for a reason.

• History

@quikzyyy Oops, I meant 4 game, sorry bout that. Thanks for the correction, edited it. Sorry. :(

TheGame 7 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Ah, the classic media-using-double standards-against-Costa thread by none other than Marcus. Feels like we've been here before. I must admit I've actually missed it quite a bit, certainly more than I thought I did. Guess Mark Twain wasn't full of sh** when he said history rhymes more than it repeats itself. Anyways, SunFlash is spot on and here's another amusing thread if you enjoyed this one: http://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/jamie-carragher-and-thiery-henry-explains-steven-gerrards-stamp-67513

Cheers.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Well atleast there's a little bit of energy here again like there was 1 year ago :-)

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Why are people saying that Marcus is full of sh*t? He didn't pull the so called 'victim card' he just said that some dirty players get overlooked and costa would have gotten a worse treatment if he acted the way fernandinho or aguero acted.

• History

Why are people saying that Marcus is full of sh*t? He didn't pull the so called 'victim card' he just said that some dirty players get overlooked and costa would have gotten a worse treatment if he acted the way fernandinho or aguero acted.

Some you guys are calling him names and i wonder if the other mods will give you guys a warning.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@quikzyyy So because he is having a different opinion even if it is deluded FA have to act unprofessional and keep fking him till he quits the English league? Well considering his vs arsenal record I can't blame you for believing that case.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SunFlash was spot on.
@Marcus was right to certain extend, but the reason Costa is treated different is reasonably obivous

Aguero should be punished badly. Period.

The media is unfair, ok, it happens, Costa is rebuilding his reputation, but in the mean time he is still a huge twat to lots of people, Aguero is going there if he keeps doing that. When it does happen, Im sure his fan wont cry about it.

Look at Pepe, he used to be the biggest dickhead in football, but he changed, people will be less harsh to him these days

• History

SunFlash was spot on.

Aguero should be punished badly. Period.

The media is unfair, ok, it happens, Costa is rebuilding his reputation, but in the mean time he is still a huge twat to lots of people, Aguero is going there if he keeps doing that. When it does happen, Im sure his fan wont cry about it.

Look at Pepe, he used to be the biggest dickhead in football, but he changed, people will be less harsh to him these days

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

FA is acting unprofessional because Mourinho had different opinion? Don't make me laugh :)

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

This shows exactly how Costa has changed (from telegraph.co.uk)

Chelsea striker Diego Costa had tried to act a peacemaker by shepherding Fernando and Fernandinho away from the trouble.

Costa is a great guy who has learnt to contain his passion and instead channel it into scoring many goals.

Aguero may be an amazing world-class striker, but until he learns to sort his temper out, Costa will always be the better guy in my opinion.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@quikzyyy Yeah he trashtalked them so what? FA is acting professional? Oh please you already make me laugh.

Freedom of speech either it disgusts you or not that's Mourinho, also the same applies for me either FA disgusts me or not that's the English FA. A bunch of biased old plebs that act as they wish with the power given to them and Mourinho and grumpy old rat who whines a lot and does not like any mistake that affects his side.

Although all of that does not change the fact that Chelsea is getting extra weight at their shoulders by FA and does not change the fact that Mourinho is a whiny b*tch.

But I wanted to ask you, so you claim that :

Of course Chelsea was not getting the same treatment as other teams. But there's a reason behind everything. When Mourinho was constantly talking sht towards refs & everything, you can't be surprised.*

Who manages Chelsea now? Conte

Does he have any power in the team now? No

Is he a rival of us now? Yes

Why then are we still getting biased treatment for him?
You will prolly say because Chelsea fans love Mourinho. Yes we do he gave us memories bad and good but mostly good.

Quikzyyy I am not assaulting you verbally just discussing bro. I like you despite we are rivals in terms of our teams.

Peace

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The English FA are full of shit. No one is debating that. I hate the way they ref, I hate the way they run their national team, and I think they're holding back their league.

That being said, what we're talking about now is not perception. If Ronaldo falls in the box, is it a foul? That is perception. An Aguero studs-up two footed obviously intentional tackle has nothing to do with perception. Chelsea HAS NOT been getting screwed over this season. I'm not sure I can emphasize that enough. So I don't understand your point Joze.

Chelsea WAS NOT (past tense) getting treated without the perception of "that asshole club" in the past. There are endless reasons for that, from Costa, to Terry, and all the other upstanding individuals that have played at your club. Mourinho was obviously a big part of that as well, he has and still does teach his team to play with malice. I see it happening at United now as well, and I can't make my distaste of that clear enough. So if an incident occurred at Chelsea, keeping all of that in mind, did it merit a harsher punishment? The FA thought yes. That perception is still lingering, even now that Mourinho is gone. Costa has been (mostly) a good boy this season, but it only takes one thing to turn that around. Hazard once kicked the shit out of a boy. Terry is one of the most disliked players to ever play the game. The club in general has a track record of letting players off the hook for incidents (mostly under Mourinho) and your fans make their own headlines with antics that don't reflect the fanbase as whole, but don't make the entire fanbase look great either.

Fact is, for the last decade or so, Chelsea was a problem club for the EPL. When they had success, it was great. But far more often, it was scandal this, incident that. And that's why the FA beat on you guys so much. The EPL needs a good public image, and Chelsea threatened that far too often. With most of the problem gone, it think that that perception may eventually disappear. But don't be delusional and expect it to happen overnight.

And the first step to changing that perception would be for Chelsea's fans to stop acting like crying little victims all the time. Sorry not sorry.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I will ask you back, how is FA biased towards Chelsea since Mourinho's departure? Maybe I've missed something, but I don't see anything controversial going against you.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

FA charged Chelsea with failing to control their players .. even when we are right they still find something to charge us .