Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why do you follow the club you go for?
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Sup everyone, Mr. Goooool here. I just made this forum to see why do you follow the club you go for? I'll go first. When I was in 8th grade my dad gave me two shirts, one was Liverpool and the other Juventus, and I never looked up the team because I didn't watch soccer during that time. But then when I saw goal the movie, this took me so long but I barely that it was Liverpool. At first I thought they were called Carlsberg, you know the sponsor I had on my shirt. But then I realized they were called Liverpool, I know I'm stupid, then I looked up the team and I read that they were one of the best clubs of England.
And that is when I became a Liverpool supporter.

Comments
MrFatso 8 years ago
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

Amerr30 : You are calling me pathetic, sad and alone just because i'm telling the truth ? Like i said a guy who prefer to support foreign big teams instead of their local team is a gloryhunter, and youre one of them. Before insulting me remember that you dont even know me so you better shut up

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@mrfatso go home amerr just burned you badly.
These are times when i wish there was a downvote button...

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@SunFlash, it's true. That is also however, much easier said than done. Even if you're not a target of one of the trolls, and just can't comprehend how somebody - anybody - can have such opinions. How they can have such a view of you personally, and how regardless of what you say, seems to make matters worse. I'm sure you've come across them before, and know at least a little bit about them. But have you ever truly given it any thought?

Imagine an existence, whose sole purpose and ambition, is to make somebody, anybody, feel inferior to them and (through it) gain attention.. on the internet, no less. Imagine that existence, spending hours and hours each day to gain that goal. Imagine it, reach its goal for a few seconds. What must be going through its head at the moment? How insecure do you think that person must be? How lifeless, purposeless, directionless, joyless of an existence do you think it must be?

Did you even think that anybody could ever get to such a point?

It's one thing to be a killer. It's also one thing to kill yourself. Those are also extreme lows of our mind-states, and our mental, emotional, and psychological well-being. Just as it is, feeling so lonely that you decide to go out and spend an entire night just trying to get laid. That is also brought on by a certain 'low'. However, all those end with a certain mark. So, there is still some respect in it.

But what kind of a low must be that drives somebody to become a troll on the internet? Can you imagine that?

I can't.

All the things that must've happened to it to have such a twisted view of the World, of the people, of what is acceptable, and what is not..

So naturally, they are inherently interesting. If for no other reason, than to try to understand how somebody can be 'that' pathetic.

Anyway. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. I do have a very inquisitive nature.

Sorry for rambling. I had an impossible day at work, without even mentioning how hot it was.

@MrFatso: I was supporting Real Madrid back when the only fat that surrounded you was in your fathers testicles. You do not want to start anything with me here or anywhere else, believe me. Though you are shameless, without any pride or self-respect, and think that no matter what - it couldn't possibly get any worse for you. Trust me. It can.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SunFlash, it's true. That is also however, much easier said than done. Even if you're not a target of one of the trolls, and just can't comprehend how somebody - anybody - can have such opinions. How they can have such a view of you personally, and how regardless of what you say, seems to make matters worse. I'm sure you've come across them before, and know at least a little bit about them. But have you ever truly given it any thought?

Imagine an existence, whose sole purpose and ambition, is to make somebody, anybody, feel inferior and to gain attention.. on the internet, no less. Imagine that existence, spending hours and hours each day to gain that goal. Imagine it, reach its goal for a few seconds. What must be going through its head at the moment? How insecure do you think that person must be? How lifeless, purposeless, directionless, joyless of an existence do you think it must be?

It's one thing to be a killer, and one thing to kill yourself. Those are also extreme lows of our mind-states. Just as it is, feeling so lonely that you decide to go out and spend an entire night just trying to get laid. That is also brought on by a certain 'low'. However, all those end with a certain mark. So, there is still some respect in it.

But what kind of a low must be that drives somebody to become a troll on the internet? Can you imagine that?

I can't.

So naturally, they are inherently interesting. If for no other reason, than to try to understand how somebody can be 'that' pathetic.

Oh well, sorry for rambling. I've had a long day at work.

Imagine an existence, whose sole purpose and ambition, is to make somebody, anybody, feel inferior and to gain attention.. on the internet, no less. Imagine that existence, spending hours and hours each day to gain that goal. Imagine it, reach its goal for a few seconds. What must be going through its head at the moment? How insecure do you think that person must be? How lifeless, purposeless, directionless, joyless of an existence do you think it must be?

It's one thing to be a killer. It's also one thing to kill yourself. Those are also extreme lows of our mind-states. Just as it is, feeling so lonely that you decide to go out and spend an entire night just trying to get laid. That is also brought on by a certain 'low'. However, all those end with a certain mark. So, there is still some respect in it.

I can't.

It's one thing to be a killer. It's also one thing to kill yourself. Those are also extreme lows of our mind-states, and our mental, emotional, and psychological well-being. Just as it is, feeling so lonely that you decide to go out and spend an entire night just trying to get laid. That is also brought on by a certain 'low'. However, all those end with a certain mark. So, there is still some respect in it.

I can't.

I can't.

Anyway. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. I do have a curious nature.

Sorry for rambling. I've had a long day at work.

I can't.

Anyway. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. I am a curious man, always have been.

I can't.

Anyway. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. I do have a rather inquisitive personality.

I can't.

Anyway. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. I do have a very inquisitive nature.

I can't.

Sorry for rambling. I've had a long and hard day at work, without even mentioning how hot it was.