Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why do you follow the club you go for?
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Sup everyone, Mr. Goooool here. I just made this forum to see why do you follow the club you go for? I'll go first. When I was in 8th grade my dad gave me two shirts, one was Liverpool and the other Juventus, and I never looked up the team because I didn't watch soccer during that time. But then when I saw goal the movie, this took me so long but I barely that it was Liverpool. At first I thought they were called Carlsberg, you know the sponsor I had on my shirt. But then I realized they were called Liverpool, I know I'm stupid, then I looked up the team and I read that they were one of the best clubs of England.
And that is when I became a Liverpool supporter.

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Mrgoool Lol, thats a funny reason and not a bad one to be sincere, I think thats pretty cool as well when you think about it.

Lamps08 8 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

@Mrgoool :D Because of King Didi :D

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Isnt this the fourth time this has been asked?

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Liomessi10 yes

MrFatso 8 years ago
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

You became Liverpool suporter because is a big team, Gloryhunter

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

If I was a gloryhunter, I wouldn't be supporting Liverpool right now. If I was a gloryhunter, I would be following Man u, or Man city, or Chelsea.

MrFatso 8 years ago Edited
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

It must be sooo hard to be a supporter of a team that has 5 champions league, 3 europa league, 3 UEFA supercup and 18 premier league titles, poor you :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It must be sooo hard to be a supporter of a team that has 5 champions league, 3 europa league, 3 UEFA supercup and 18 premier league titles, poor you :)

MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

I didn't care about the titles. I just love Liverpool and the players. I feel more like family whenever I see them play.

• History

I didn't care about the titles. I just love Liverpool and the players.

I didn't care about the titles. I just love Liverpool and the players. I feel for like family whenever I see them play.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Also even if they weren't a big team I would still be a supporter.

Benfica, Portugal 1 259

Why you wouldn´t support aston villa, norwich city or newcastle instead of Liverpool? Why? Because they are small teams and they can`t win anything thats why

• History

Why you wouldn´t prefer to be a aston villa, norwich city or a newcastle fan instead of Liverpool? Why? Because they are small teams and they can`t win anything thats why

Why you wouldn´t support aston villa, norwich city or a newcastle instead of Liverpool? Why? Because they are small teams and they can`t win anything thats why

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

No because I GOT THE SHIRT! Plus I like Steven Gerrard, Countinho, Sturridge, and the rest of the team.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

You fed the troll.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

SunFlash. Your right

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He got a Liverpool shirt which influenced his decision, this glory hunting thing is pathetic...
Don't worry MrGoool, btw are you Mexican ? I though Football was very popular there.

• History

He got a Liverpool shirt which influenced his decision, this glory hunting thing is pathetic...

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

tiki_taka thank you.

Benfica, Portugal 1 259

Example of a Liverpool Gloryhunter : "Hey my name is Paul. Im from the USA. I never been to any game live, but i watch the games on my TV, and when i sometimes miss to watch the game i will go to the internet to check my team game result. I live to far away to attend any matches. But because i like steven gerrard and i have a livepool shirt i think im a true Liverpool Suporter."

You seem very similar to this.

• History

Example of a Liverpool Gloryhunter : "Hey my name is Paul. Im from the USA. I never been to any game live, but i watch the games on my TV, and when i sometimes miss to watch the game i will go to the internet to check my team game result. I live to far away to attend any matches. But because i like steven gerrard and i have a livepool jersey i think im a true Liverpool Suporter."

You seem very similar to this.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

So.. I guess you live in Lisboa and attend to most of Benfica's games then?

You didn't answer the main question, why support Benfica and not other Portuguese clubs like Braga or Sporting?

MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

@MrFatso The difference is that I feel passion. When I'm at school, I watch the games, I don't care if I get in trouble. I even tried to wake up early in the weekend so I can watch the game. The only reason I look forward for the weekend is so I can see football. So let me see your point, just because I live far away from Anfield, I can't support Liverpool. Just because I've never watch Liverpool right in front of me, I can't follow Liverpool. Fuck you asshole. Get a fucking life. Suck a dick.

• History

The difference is that I feel passion. When I'm at school, I watch the games, I don't care if I get in trouble. I even tried to wake up early in the weekend so I can watch the game. The only reason I look forward for the weekend is so I can see football. So let me see your point, just because I live far away from Anfield, I can't support Liverpool. Just because I've never watch Liverpool right in front of me, I can't follow Liverpool. Fuck you asshole. Get a fucking life. Suck a dick.