{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who's your idol?
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

So, who's your idol and why?

Comments
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

My idol is Alexis Sanchez because of his passion, his motivation, his goalscoring ability, he never dives and stays on his feet when he gets tackled, and he's nearly impossible to mark.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

david villa, hes such a hard worker and always gives 100%. he was a prolific goal scorer in valencia and spain. he carried spain to the final.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

My idol is Zidane and Ronaldo,they did so much for RM,their style of game is amazing and score fantastic goals and I love them seeing talking.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

My idol is C.Ronaldo , Neymar and Ibrahimovic... I love ronaldo cuz he has a amazing playstyle... i love neymar cuz he has the speed and the skills just as c.ronaldo and i love ibrahimovic cuz he is strong and one of the greatest strikers ive seen :D although he is abit aggresive...

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Why Thumbs down guys?
everyone has his idol and says his opinion..
Now my idol is Andres Iniesta..
before was Ronaldo Fenomeno

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Too many haters.. and foolish people who thumbs down people for no reason -_-'

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

My idol is Ruud van Nistelrooy, who made football the most important business in my life

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

ryan giggs....best man utd player EVER, still going aged 38

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

"Too many haters.. and foolish people who thumbs down people for no reason -_-'" - That is rich coming from you who thumbs down every post that disagrees with him.

Strange one from me but I'm going to say Jurgen Klinsmann, hard to give a proper reason why but he was one of the players I remember when I became a fan and although he was only there for a season he was an excellent player.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

My idol is Josep Guardiola. He was a genius when played football and nowadays he's still a genius but as a manager. Pep always speaks good about everyone and he's never complaining anything, he just ignore polemical questions. He's still a young manager but I think he have the wisdom of the best of them.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Xavi: doesnt care about fame or glory but does whatever it takes to make his team win
and Cantona, after karate kicking that dumb guy in the crowd for talking shit :D, thats what happens when you  think your invincible hiding behind a pitch haha

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Steven Gerrard, Ezequiel Lavezzi and (I know I am a Liverpool supporter, but) Wayne Rooney

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

I know that there is a lot of stars now .. but for me Pavel Nedved  & Alessandro Del Piero are legends 

Monica 12 years ago
Arsenal, Italy 0 5

Denis Bergkamp , Thierry Henry and Robin van Persie

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Kaka and Shevchenkoooooooooo!!!!!!

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Dwight Yorke, Scholes, Giggs and Original Ronaldo. 

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Rene Higuita because after i watched him do the scorpion kick save i wanted to be just like him...

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

whole Italian defence strongest and meanest in world.VIDIC,KOMPANYCHIELLINI AND NEVER TO FORGET STRONGEST DEFENCE FOOTBALL EVER SEE CAFU,NESTA,STAM,MALDINI I KNOW THEY ARE MILAN PLAYER BUT INCREDIBELE,OOOOOOH AND BEST JOINT DIFENSORE FACHETTI,BECKENBAUER DUETSCHLAND KAISER.BALOTELLI USWELL ITALIAN PRIDE.

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Carlos Tevez: he does what it takes to get the job done. He is happy to sit on the bench and never complains when only given a couple minutes in a game. Tevez is the best role model in football today, any manager would be happy to have him. I wish I could act just like him.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Ibracadabra : I couldn't just tell Tevez is my idol,a idol who refuses to play to help the team . Btw I respect your opinion.