Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who's the Player your club desperately needs?
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Like the title says: Which player (of any position) does your club desperately need at the moment or for the future?

For Arsenal, imo, we need a good reliable defender (get rid of Squillaci or Djourou) like Vertonghen. Podolski should be on his way. We also need a Midfield maestro because Rosicky and Arteta aren't getting any younger, Benayoun is on loan, Ramsey's having a bad form, and the rest are all injured or on loan. 

So forum who does your club need?

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

I don't know if we need players as much as we need some thrown OUT! 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

100% agree with you in the defence, although Koscielny has been doing great, i think we need Vertonghen with Vermaelen it would be so hard to penetrate our defence! or maybe Scott Dann is a decent choice too. Podolski is like the first sign we need to do, is no secret that we arsenal fans expect RVP to score in every game, so we need another goal-machine to take some pressure from our captain. In the midfield you are right but it's not primordial to sign one, Arteta and Rosicky can play for 3 or 4 more seasons and Wilshere will be back. Just my opinion.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

in my opinion.. wenger targeting losts of midfielder this summer.. but what arsenal really need is podolski(complete deal as they say), vertonghen(backup), belhanda, mvilla, dempsey and either giroud(with 50 mil ridiculous price tag) or soldado.. just my thought..

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

*lots.. not losts.. my mistake.. -_-"

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Man U needs good Midfilder.....Like Kagawa I guess....

TheGunner 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 14

if it's desperate, arsenal need podolski and a winger(left). Muniain(A.Bilbao). Vertonghen maybe..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Uh.... Instead of adriano we could really do with lahm or marcelo and we really need ronaldo instead of pedro eventohugh we're never gonna get them! There's a transfer rumour about ronaldo going to man. city for £100 million and they will apparentely pay him 500k a week- i know it won't happen though!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@ramaboy10

We dont need Lahm we couldnt afford him and Marcelo seriously? Keep dreaming on Ronaldo its not gonna happen even if we bid 150mil on him ramaboy10... Barcelona need a LB Jordi Alba and CB Thiago Silva

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

ramaboy?
Wake up please!
Ronaldo?Marcelo?
What About Pepe?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

In my opinion, we should get David Luiz and/or Phil Jones.

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

As for MU, we need a CMF who can control the ball, turn it around and make killer passes like Xavi... Snjider is no longer in form... too sad, Messi is out of the question. Now we just keep passing and against strong team, it is too predictable.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Nothing is wrong for madrid except a Centre back : Pepe should leave and might be Thiago Silva (if they can get him)

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@naman93: agree. Although RM needs an image consultant to bring back the club image, it's destroyed by some real bad manners on and off the pitch

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@tuan.jinn : i agree that the clubs image is going down coz of the conduct of the coach n players !! this attitude is not good and i feel that pepe is the one who deserves to leave ... it will do wonders to the team as most of the time he is the culprit

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

We need a good left/right back like Marcelo and a good striker, i thought of cavani, althought its unrealistic

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

sell both squillaci & djourou bonus almunia n get kompany or tiago silva. sell diaby(for free),arshavin, denilson & get tiote & ben arfa. bendtner & vela out for podolski or mario gomez

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

We desperately need a CF. Carroll is not the best, to say it kindly. I think Fernando Torres would have fitted perfectly in this role. 

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

The player that I want to see the most in Manchester United right now is Modric! I'd spend 30-35mil on him..

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Replacement for van Bommel and a few other midfielders. Also at least one excellent fullback.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valencia need a top class playmaker and a very solid center back to help Rami