Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who's the Player your club desperately needs?
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Like the title says: Which player (of any position) does your club desperately need at the moment or for the future?

For Arsenal, imo, we need a good reliable defender (get rid of Squillaci or Djourou) like Vertonghen. Podolski should be on his way. We also need a Midfield maestro because Rosicky and Arteta aren't getting any younger, Benayoun is on loan, Ramsey's having a bad form, and the rest are all injured or on loan. 

So forum who does your club need?

Comments
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

utd actually dont need anyone, but i strongly believe wesley Sneijder shudve been bot last time around.. wid ferguson lookin for cheap labour its cost em the champions league, the europa league and the domestics cups as well.. there was no need to bring back Scholes and play giggs another year.. is he lookin forward towards the future or lookin back at the past?? i mean look at barca, theyve got a young squad who are gona fetch em many trophies in the cmin years and utd cant even get to the knockout stages in the champs leg! seems like hez more interested in dealin wid hez personal feud wid manchester city and winnin the 20th title..i know these 2 (scholes & giggs) were legends and blah blah but their time is up! they don stand a chance wid the pace that the league is upto now!!cleverley is such a beautiful talent y not utilize him? just coz he got injured mid season?? y wud u ave him in the side then?? therez always so much talk about pogba but y isnt he gettin enuf chances?? when he had a chance wid kaka and benzema he did not make a move.. y??? wat dus he want to do wid all that money he got from cristiano?? my verdict -1. chuck evra (hez no good at all wen u compare him wid the likes of kolarov, bale, sagna, and ivanovic n wid vidic set to return the formation of the rejuvenated evans, ferdinand, vidic and rafael shud do well enuf) 2. buy luka modric (for obvious reasons)

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Chelsea Desperately need Heskey

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think we need a top class defender.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

We need a beast player that can rape defenders

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

honda keisuke. 

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

leandro damiao - super quality with high stature who must be strong at set play
lucas moura(marcelinho) - brazilian iniesta
honda keisuke - freekick master

those 3 star players are whom barca needs. 

IHeisinburg 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 2 10

Your MUM

recognize_space07 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 0 11

My top 3 clubs are Manchester United, Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid.

Man Utd needs a central midfielder with a similar style to Scholes. Someone to control the tempo. Bringing someone in now who looks to have that style would be great so they can learn under Scholes for a year or two. Scholesy's supposed "replacements" of the past like Anderson, Carrick etc are not the right players. Sneijder would be nice.

Barcelona doesn't need much! But I'd say a natural center half. Mascherano did well as a stand-in but he has trouble dealing with typical #9's (Drogba dominated him in the first leg). Call me crazy, but Victor Valdes is the worst, great team goalkeeper of all. I'm aware they keep him because he understands the way Barca plays and hes decent with his feet. But Valdes is not a good goalkeeper.

Atletico needs better wingers to compliment Llorente, even though he'll probably be leaving soon anyways.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well we need a good replacement for puyol and abdial fast so i think we could do with silva and bale!

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i think real madrid has great players in all positions , but Arbeloa is not that good in the right back position !!! sp real madrid either bring a good right back player like maicon or buy a good center back like Thiago Silva & Ramos moves to the right back position !!

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

no need for city ..