Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who Got a Better Deal? Kagawa or Hazard?
Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

With 50 million pounds laid off on each player to bring them into the Premier League, Did Manchester United or Chelsea get the better deal?

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

WOW! Almost everyone here got a rather messed up prediction. Don't get me wrong, Kagawa is talented. But after multiple games, we've seen who really is the better player now. @JuanMata10 I'm sure you changed your mind ;).

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

But Kagawa's been injured...

Vendetta 11 years ago

True, but let alone the fact Hazard was able to make more than 4 assists in his first couple of games is a astonishing achievement. I'm sure Kagawa is extremely helpful when in form and not injured, but what Hazard has done for us over the past 6 months, I believe couldn't be done by Kagawa if he was not injured and played frequently for 6 months like Hazard. Who knows though. I was just looking through old posts to see predictions and statements during transfers/news. I find it hilarious.

Jmessih 11 years ago
Chelsea, Spain 2 159

I'd say chelsea and Hazard. Kagawa being injured is united paying for nothing. United got where they are now without him, kinda proves how he is good but not a huge difference maker in their line up. But both good players. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Hazard is more talented but if this was based on a skill to price ratio then Kagawa was a better deal. But then again if you have money like Chelsea you obviously buy the better, more expensive player.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Well we earned it didn't we ;). *cough* CL win *cough*

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Hazard I love his style. I need to see a better run from Kagawa. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago

Did you earn the 50m you used to buy Torres?

Vendetta 11 years ago

Oh please, let's not bring up flops. We all know Torres was a ticking time bomb and we didn't notice. He is a flop we get it. Stop trying to make it seem like it's the fans fault. But guess what, was Ibra's 80 million with Eto'o switch also earned? Last time I checked UEFA only give 64 million to the champions. Was Hleb helpful? Maybe Gudijhonson? Keita? Last time I checked, you guys have had much more flops than us. So please, don't even bring up flops.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Correction, 70 million with additional fees.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Correction, again :P. The prize money is 47million pounds.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

We've had more success than flop which comes from our own academy(free) so I really don't care.. Unlike Chelsea, who have you produced? Terry? Lol..

Vendetta 11 years ago

Yup! He came from our academy! And I am damn proud of that. I'm also proud we have been using Piazon, Ake, and also loaning out Lukaku. Our academy isn't the best in Europe, but I can assure you it is the best in England atm.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Vendetta

You could argue with that one. Personally, I favor the Manchester United academy the most in England.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Well, Chelsea being the reigning FA Youth Cup champions for the past 2 years is a rather difficult thing to argue about.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

This was about Hazard and Kags how did Torres reach in this?

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Torres is everywhere.

(except on the scoresheet)

Vendetta 11 years ago

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNNNNNN.

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

Defo Chelsea. Hazard is by miles better than Kagawa check stats on wikipedia or if you even watch the EPL you would know.