Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which player do yo you hate/dislike the most?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Simple rule, no trolling. Name the player and 1 regular size sentence explain why. Can also be because of 1 incident or whatever. You dont have to be nice hehehe

I will start:

Pepe - dirty as hell and I cant stand his facial expression.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Diego Costa - Manipulating players and referees to his team's advantage is a breach of sportsmanship I cannot abide with.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Diego Costa - Total disrespect towards "fairplay"

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Pepe - Extremely violent and disgusting player. If he did what he does on the pitch in public he would be in prison by now.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Player : Diego Costa - Such a prick
Manager : Mourinho - He is not the best and I hate his arrogance and disrespectful words towards others.

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Joey Barton - I would gladly shoot this guy

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

None bcuz most of them are nice off the pitch, specially diego costa.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@chelsea

Adam Johnson

Put his Johnson where it didn't belong

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@SunFlash +1

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Jesus Navas from City - like how did this guy become a city player....he honestly isn't good enough. Also i don't like his face

lol

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Jesus Navas from City - like how did this guy become a city player....he honestly isn't good enough. Also i don't like his face

Jimbet 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Diego da Silva Costa - Dirty dirty dirty player!

• History

Costa - Dirty dirty dirty player!

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

I don't usually hate a player but my least favorite has to be Sterling. Because he left us for money. He does need to show he is world class.

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Totally agree... PEPE
Most annoying
Very disgusting player...especially with his snot incidents
Should of got a life time band for accumulated assholeness
PEPE not a footballer...

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

"most of them"

BOBBY123 8 years ago
Barcelona, Australia 5 275

Yeh probably Pepe - very dirty, dives, soft and also his looks to go with it just makes him the No. 1 imo.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Gosh, so many.. Pepe is the worst for me I guess.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I don't hate anyone...

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Pepe used to be disgusting, but now, or should I say the past 2-3 years the man has changed.

People shouldn't look into a single incident, cause that is just plain dumb. What's the point if you hate a player who has completely done nothing wrong to you for an incident you have completely no background about it.

igorblue 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

I don't hate anyone, although I don't like Zlatan because of his attitude and his personality. He is just too arrogant, and in a lot of occasions he doesn't think what he is doing. But he's an excellent player.

• History

I don't hate anyone, although I dislike Zlatan. He is just too arrogant, and in a lot of occasions he doesn't think what he is doing. But he's an excellent player.

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Although Pepe is dirty player it is mostly thing of the past, he was main reason why Portugal won the Euro and sadly during lot of years people never noticed him because of Ramos. He is one of best defenders. Kahn was also dirty player, way dirtier than Pepe and got to lot of verbal/physical fights with other players, yet he is still remembered as one of best keepers?

Diego Costa for me. His behaviour is just disguisting.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

dont hate anyone but i hate the fact that people would like zlatan but would dislike a less arrogant player