Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which player do yo you hate/dislike the most?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Simple rule, no trolling. Name the player and 1 regular size sentence explain why. Can also be because of 1 incident or whatever. You dont have to be nice hehehe

I will start:

Pepe - dirty as hell and I cant stand his facial expression.

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@dynastian Well, I agree Real Madrid player seem to have more respect for Barcelona than Pique has for Real Madrid but in my opinion there is also a reason for that. I think most Spanish player who play for RM doesn't care for Catalan as they don't believe their desire for independance will ever results to anything wich lead them to have less hate for them and to simply ignore them. I'm not defending Pique though, just trying to explain why it a one sided hatred. Clearly though, it also very personal with Real Madrid in specific as Pique already gave compliment to other club like Atletico.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Well of course I don't know him personally, but on the pitch I just hate watching Diego Costa!

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

hated torres so much when he left. the ire has subsided since though

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Busquets and alba: Both are big cheating actors dive way too much in clasicos.

Mascherano. Way too many defensive errors only plays good half of the time

Costa: he is costa

P***: do i even need to say?

Gabi: fouls too much just plays like a wild boar. Also does anyone remeber when he faked that ronaldo punche dhim in the face.

Sterling: Just runs down the wing and cant do anything else except smash the ball way over

Benzema: plays too good for my liking in clasicos.

Gareth barry. We all know that story.

Balotelli: Wasted his career and so lazy and does so many stupid things.

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Messi --> A lot of support from media, referees but failed to win something for his country and retired.